Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

On Dino Melaye's Recall - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Dino Melaye's Recall (330 Views)

My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo) / Police Releases Statement On Dino Melaye's Arrest. See Details. / Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Dino Melaye's Recall by Adurofight(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2018
Dino Melaye's Recall process;
Going down Memory Lane, I made a post on this ongoing brouhaha this time of last year where I stated clearly that it is practically impossible to Recall a Senator in Nigeria Society of today. Such attempt is an effort in futility. It is funny many people believe that ordinary man on the street who is looking for means of livelihood or struggling to make both ends meet will leave his/her job and queue under the Sun for hours in the name of recalling a Senator in this hard time. Na senator dey feed ham? Or Are they replacing such Senator with an Angel? Do you think Nigerians give a damn about a Senator? I stated clearly that the pictures trending last year were mostly pictures of APC members who were monetary mobilized by the State Government to sign petition against Dino Melaye in all the local Government in the State Not people from his senatorial district. When it was time for the verification of the signature yesterday, How many of them did you see? They can't recollect the names of the people they signed for. Some of them signed for those that are dead. Abeg, Who wan claimed those signatures and put his or herself into trouble?? Aside election, Do you think an average Nigerian can sacrifice Saturday where we have various events like Birthday party, Wedding, Burial, Remembrance, many Religious program etc for Recalling process of a Senator??
As of now, Dino Melaye 1 Vs Yaya Bello 1. A big Congratulations to Dino Melaye on the Sick bed for the equalizer. Nigerians are waiting patiently for the result of the ongoing second leg of the match.
Happy Sunday!

(1) (Reply)

Even When Nigeria Opposed Jerusalem as Israel Capital Trump Couldn't Do Anything / Osun Polls: I Have No Anointed Candidate – Aregbesola / Get All-in-one FREE Android News App - Newsone1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.