Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Why Have You Not Yet Applied For The Local Guides Connect Live? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Have You Not Yet Applied For The Local Guides Connect Live? (357 Views)

Applied For Nairaland Ads And Up Till 1week No Response / Help! Adsense Hasn't Sent Me Any Response After I Applied For 1 Week Now / Help! Adsense Hasn't Sent Me Any Response After I Applied For 1 Week Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Have You Not Yet Applied For The Local Guides Connect Live? by afriks(m): 10:14am On Apr 29, 2018
Some weeks ago, Local Guides Google Administrator, TraciC shared with us the new location and the exciting experience to gather in the upcoming "Connect Live" event for community members

In her post she wrote "On behalf of the Local Guides team, I’m excited to share that we’ll be hosting another event this year for top community members!

For the past two years, we’ve held what we called the Local Guides Summit at Google in California.

This year, we’re changing things up a bit. Get ready for Connect Live 2018! It’s a new kind of event to honor our community’s diverse passions. Attendees will still have a chance to give feedback directly to Googlers. They’ll also get tips on topics like taking amazing photos, helping people with accessibility needs, and sharing discoveries.

As part of the change, we’re also being more inclusive this year when it comes to applications. All Local Guides level 5+ are eligible to apply for a spot. While attendance is limited to 150, we will have more opportunities than ever for Local Guides of all levels to feel like they’re a part of the excitement—before, during, and after Connect Live."

Ready to learn more? Keep reading!

https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/105148472161672258425

Re: Why Have You Not Yet Applied For The Local Guides Connect Live? by afriks(m): 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Applications open:
Applications close:

(1) (Reply)

2010 Facebook Account For Sale / Facebook Live Stream | How To Go Live On Facebook With Your Android Or Desktop / Scraped Content And How It Influences On Your Site Rankings - Expert Of Semalt,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.