Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Urgent Help Needed My Amiable Health Professionals - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Help Needed My Amiable Health Professionals (579 Views)

Health Professionals Urged To Call Vaginas 'bonus Holes' ( Pics) / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed My Amiable Health Professionals by odogwubiafra: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2018
Good morning fellow nairalanders and highly esteemed health professionals in the house. Please the scanned copy of a test result is that of my aunt's in the village. Based on the result and probably the prescription by the lab scientist, l sincerely need a more professional explanation and prescription for my aunt to prove to her that Nairaland rocks.

I already boasted that Nairaland is a family with professionals of unequal potentials even on Sundays they respond responsibly, though they can scatter yarn and yab for Africa.

I sincerely count on your priceless contributions and professional advice.

Re: Urgent Help Needed My Amiable Health Professionals by nelszx: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2018
Squeeze that paper and trash it ASAP
Take her to a better and reputable hospital at least the one with laboratory forms not this thing that was written like a charlatan. Probably she patronized a quack.
Re: Urgent Help Needed My Amiable Health Professionals by odogwubiafra: 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
nelszx:
Squeeze that paper and trash it ASAP
Take her to a better and reputable hospital at least the one with laboratory forms not this thing that was written like a charlatan. Probably she patronized a quack.

This is like telling me what l had already given the so called lab scientist my piece of mind for writing at the back of his lab form, instead of making a provision to fill-in the analysis. Meanwhile, must you always show your... Do you think am that stupid?

In the first instance, l advised her to try and get a lab around the village to run a test on her, instead of complaining and taking malaria treatment often. For your information, maybe this will take you temperature down �

Re: Urgent Help Needed My Amiable Health Professionals by 2Ballz(m): 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
odogwubiafra:
Good morning fellow nairalanders and highly esteemed health professionals in the house. Please the scanned copy of a test result is that of my aunt's in the village. Based on the result and probably the prescription by the lab scientist, l sincerely need a more professional explanation and prescription for my aunt to prove to her that Nairaland rocks.

I already boasted that Nairaland is a family with professionals of unequal potentials even on Sundays they respond responsibly, though they can scatter yarn and yab for Africa.

I sincerely count on your priceless contributions and professional advice.

She is positive to the malarial parasite, though loads weren't given. She there would need some antimalarial medication,which has she been using before?

She could use any of these Artemether / Lumefantrine or Coartem

Since she is positive to Staphylococcus aureus though degree of load weren't written. She should have an intravenous dose of ERYTHROMYCIN LACTOBIONATE and continue 4days later with Amoxicillin. Added to it should be Paracetamol with some range of vitamins such as b6,c,b2 and A.

No taking of fruits such as orange or grape during treatment.
Re: Urgent Help Needed My Amiable Health Professionals by odogwubiafra: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
2Ballz:

She is positive to the malarial parasite, though loads weren't given. She there would need some antimalarial medication,which has she been using before?

She could use any of these Artemether / Lumefantrine or Coartem

Since she is positive to Staphylococcus aureus though degree of load weren't written. She should have an intravenous dose of ERYTHROMYCIN LACTOBIONATE and continue 4days later with Amoxicillin. Added to it should be Paracetamol with some range of vitamins such as b6,c,b2 and A.

No taking of fruits such as orange or grape during treatment.

Thank you very much l appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Amobek Herbal Health Care / Hepatitis B. / 10 Problems Of Immunization In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.