Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Mohammed SAW - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammed SAW (1067 Views)

What To Do To Those Who Insult Prophet Mohammed(saw) / Summary Of What Islam/mohammed(saw) Has Acheived Till Date / The Curse Of Abu Jahl On Mohammed(saw) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed SAW by aribisala0(m): 10:56am On Apr 29, 2018
I notice Muslims always say SAW anytime they call Muhammed and I ask my Muslim friend why.

He gave a long answer but nothing concrete

So I have the following questions . I hope to get SPECIFIC answers

When did it start ?
Did it start when he was alive or after he died?
WHO ordered it?

Is it in the Quran
Re: Mohammed SAW by aribisala0(m): 11:00am On Apr 29, 2018
Seun

Don't you think you are taking this Muslim thing too far?

I create a thread to ask a question

and next I am being asked to say I am a Muslim

This is unlawgul in the US no allow me vex oo ! E go cost you pass wetin e go cost me oo!

This is unconstitutional in the US !! so we can ask for your site to be investigated and suspended here. Think am well o

I would advice youu to gget advice on how lawful this is across the world and whether you want to spend money on it

It is discriminatory and you do not advertise this site as a Muslim site

No allow Department of Justice get eye for your matter o. It will cost me nothing to petition them

And you. They will have their eyes on you FOR LIFE. Be wise

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed SAW by Onechancearmy(m): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2018
aribisala0:
I notice Muslims always say SAW anytime they call Muhammed and I ask my Muslim friend why.

When did it start ?
WHO ordered it?

Is it in the Quran

It stands for Sex Award Winner.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed SAW by aribisala0(m): 11:17am On Apr 29, 2018
Onechancearmy:

It stands for Sex Award Winner.

Youdontminnit!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wow!!

There is no god but Olodumare and Sango is his DHL
Re: Mohammed SAW by enilove(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2018
aribisala0:

When did it start ?
WHO ordered it?

Is it in the Quran

It started after his death.
People around him could see he was troubled for about 2 to 3 years b4 his death , they therefore wish him peace wherever he is going.

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 427:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated 'Aisha and 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas:

When the last moment of the life of Allah's Apostle came he started putting his 'Khamisa' on his face and when he felt hot and short of breath he took it off his face and said, "May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets." The Prophet was warning (Muslims) of what those had done.

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 197:
Sahih Bukharin :
Narrated 'Aisha:

When the ailment of the Prophet became aggravated and his disease became severe, he asked his wives to permit him to be nursed (treated) in my house. So they gave him the permission. Then the Prophet came (to my house) with the support of two men, and his legs were dragging on the ground, between 'Abbas, and another man." 'Ubaid-Ullah (the sub narrator) said, "I informed 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas of what'Aisha said. Ibn 'Abbas said: 'Do you know who was the other man?' I replied in the negative. Ibn 'Abbas said, 'He was 'Ali (bin Abi Talib)." 'Aisha further said, "When the Prophet came to my house and his sickness became aggravated he ordered us to pour seven skins full of water on him, so that he might give some advice to the people. So he was seated in a Mikhdab (brass tub) belonging to Hafsa, the wife of the Prophet. Then, all of us started pouring water on him from the water skins till he beckoned to us to stop and that we have done (what he wanted us to do). After that he went out to the people."

There is no peace for the wicked .

Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

What Mohammad sowed is what the Boko Haram , Fulani hardsmen , ISIS , HESBOLAH etc are showing to the whole world. That is , killings and shedding of people blood in the name of their satanic religion.

Let them shout SAW from now till eternity , it will not take Muhammad and his agents of death from hell.

Op , I am sorry for digressing a little bit from the topic.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed SAW by ysyowel(m): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin grin to the front page
Re: Mohammed SAW by Tessyy1701: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
enilove:

It started after his death.
People around him could see he was troubled for about 2 to 3 years b4 his death , they therefore wish him peace wherever he is going.

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 427:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated 'Aisha and 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas:

When the last moment of the life of Allah's Apostle came he started putting his 'Khamisa' on his face and when he felt hot and short of breath he took it off his face and said, "May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets." The Prophet was warning (Muslims) of what those had done.

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 197:
Sahih Bukharin :
Narrated 'Aisha:

When the ailment of the Prophet became aggravated and his disease became severe, he asked his wives to permit him to be nursed (treated) in my house. So they gave him the permission. Then the Prophet came (to my house) with the support of two men, and his legs were dragging on the ground, between 'Abbas, and another man." 'Ubaid-Ullah (the sub narrator) said, "I informed 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas of what'Aisha said. Ibn 'Abbas said: 'Do you know who was the other man?' I replied in the negative. Ibn 'Abbas said, 'He was 'Ali (bin Abi Talib)." 'Aisha further said, "When the Prophet came to my house and his sickness became aggravated he ordered us to pour seven skins full of water on him, so that he might give some advice to the people. So he was seated in a Mikhdab (brass tub) belonging to Hafsa, the wife of the Prophet. Then, all of us started pouring water on him from the water skins till he beckoned to us to stop and that we have done (what he wanted us to do). After that he went out to the people."

There is no peace for the wicked .

Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

What Mohammad sowed is what the Boko Haram , Fulani hardsmen , ISIS , HESBOLAH etc are showing to the whole world. That is , killings and shedding of people blood in the name of their satanic religion.

Let them shout SAW from now till eternity , it will not take Muhammad and his agents of death from hell.

Op , I am sorry for digressing a little bit from the topic.

forgive him lord because he knoweth not the trash he was spewing
Re: Mohammed SAW by Maamin(m): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
SAW stands for SallaAllahiWasalam

I think he needs the prayer more where he is right now wink

1 Like

Re: Mohammed SAW by Tessyy1701: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
aribisala0:

When did it start ?
WHO ordered it?

Is it in the Quran

Thanks for the question and observation

Firstly, the term SAW in Arabic is صلي الله عليه وسلم Transliterated as Salla-Lahu Alehi Wasalam which means may the peace and blessing of Allah be with Him
Secondly, We use to say (AS or ASW) to Issa(Jesus), Musa (Moses) and other messanger of Allah.
Thirdly, it was stated in the Quran that "Verily Allah and the Angel use to praise muhammad and its a compulsion that you that call yourself a believer should praise and ask for blessing for Him" that is the literal meaning....And its in the saying of muhammad (Hadith) when muhammad ask his follower did You know someone who is not generous? And they are saying the rich who don't give out and He replied them by saying the most stingy among you is not the one who don't give out money or food but the one who after mentioning my name he/she cant say SAW...

The word SAW has been in existence since the prophethood days of Muhammad and their is a related terms to other messanger too
Re: Mohammed SAW by aribisala0(m): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
Tessyy1701:

Firstly, the term SAW in Arabic is صلي الله عليه وسلم Transliterated as Salla-Lahu Alehi Wasalam which means may the peace and blessing of Allah be with Him
Secondly, We use to say (AS or ASW) to Issa(Jesus), Musa (Moses) and other messanger of Allah.
Thirdly, it was stated in the Quran that "Verily Allah and the Angel use to praise muhammad and its a compulsion that you that call yourself a believer should praise and ask for blessing for Him" that is the literal meaning....And its in the saying of muhammad (Hadith) when muhammad ask his follower did You know someone who is not generous? And they are saying the rich who don't give out and He replied them by saying the most stingy among you is not the one who don't give out money or food but the one who after mentioning my name he/she cant say SAW...

The word SAW has been in existence since the prophethood days of Muhammad and their is a related terms to other messanger too
Thank you for your response. I appreciate the time and effort

Which sura in the Quran is it that you quoted?
Re: Mohammed SAW by Tessyy1701: 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
aribisala0:

Thank you for your response. I appreciate the time and effort

Which sura in the Quran is it that you quoted?

Surat l'Azhab
quran 33 vs 55-56
Re: Mohammed SAW by aribisala0(m): 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
Tessyy1701:

Surat l'Azhab
quran 33 vs 55-56
Thanks but maybe there is a misunderstanding . My question is not about whether it is right to ask blessings on him but whether EVERYTIME his name his mentioned that Specific phrase SAW must accompany it . Maybe I was not clear enough

Does it amount to disrespect to fail to accopany the pronouncement of his name at any time with SAW

Must it be said everytime ??

It seems to me that you added to it though
Re: Mohammed SAW by aribisala0(m): 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
Tessyy1701:

Thirdly, it was stated in the Quran that "Verily Allah and the Angel use to praise muhammad and its a compulsion that you that call yourself a believer should praise and ask for blessing for Him" that is the literal meaning..

Lo! Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet. O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him with a worthy salutation.

Is there another translation where you got this

"COMPULSION" from
Re: Mohammed SAW by Tessyy1701: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
aribisala0:

Lo! Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet. O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him with a worthy salutation.

Is there another translation where you got this

"COMPULSION" from

check the Tafsir of that Ayaht, oh i mean to say its necessary though
Re: Mohammed SAW by aribisala0(m): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
Tessyy1701:

check the Tafsir of that Ayaht
I really do not know what that means that is why I am here so please share with everyone. You put the word "compulsion" in quotation marks was that from the Quran or your own addition.

That is my question Did you add it yes or no?

If you are explaining something you should NOT use quotation marks
Re: Mohammed SAW by Tessyy1701: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
aribisala0:
Thanks but maybe there is a misunderstanding . My question is not about whether it is right to ask blessings on him but whether EVERYTIME his name his mentioned that Specific phrase SAW must accompany it . Maybe I was not clear enough

Does it amount to disrespect to fail to accopany the pronouncement of his name at any time with SAW

Must it be said everytime ??

It seems to me that you added to it though

Must it be said everytime?
(1) saying of ( SAW ) falls under what we call Sunnah and the definition of sunnah is "what we want; what we are ask to do that if we do it we will be greatly rewarded and if we don't their will be no punishment for it"..
(2) In one of the saying of Muhammad (hadith) he said " whoever says a praise of muhammad Allah and his angels will do 20 in return and when he is no more we will give him the news of paradise(he will enter paradise
(3)in another saying of Muhammad he said " whoever praise muhammad 100times God will provide for Him 100times , 70 of which will be in hereafter and 30 of which will be in this word....I CAN GO ON AND ON

Lastly, it didnt fall on what we called WAJEEB/ FAREED which means compulsory...Anything that is compulsory their is always punishment for it and no punishment was said will be alloted to those who refuse to say it
Re: Mohammed SAW by Tessyy1701: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
aribisala0:
I really do not know what that means that is why I am here so please share with everyone. You put the word "compulsion" in quotation marks was that from the Quran or your own addition.

That is my question Did you add it yes or no?

If you are explaining something you should NOT use quotation marks

thanks for the little correction
I add it
Re: Mohammed SAW by aribisala0(m): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Tessyy1701:

Must it be said everytime?
(1) saying of ( SAW ) falls under what we call Sunnah and the definition of sunnah is "what we want; what we are ask to do that if we do it we will be greatly rewarded and if we don't their will be no punishment for it"..
(2) In one of the saying of Muhammad (hadith) he said " whoever says a praise of muhammad Allah and his angels will do 20 in return and when he is no more we will give him the news of paradise(he will enter paradise
(3)in another saying of Muhammad he said " whoever praise muhammad 100times God will provide for Him 100times , 70 of which will be in hereafter and 30 of which will be in this word....I CAN GO ON AND ON

Lastly, it didnt fall on what we called WAJEEB/ FAREED which means compulsory...Anything that is compulsory their is always punishment for it and no punishment was said will be alloted to those who refuse to say it

Is sayng it everytime not a form of SHIRK
Re: Mohammed SAW by Tessyy1701: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
aribisala0:

Is sayng it everytime not a form of SHIRK
shirk??

NO
NO
NO
Re: Mohammed SAW by aribisala0(m): 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
Tessyy1701:

shirk??

NO
NO
NO

OK thans for your conntribution
Re: Mohammed SAW by Tessyy1701: 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
aribisala0:

OK thans for your conntribution

U are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Hasn't Fallen Under The Influence Of Anointing Like Me? / Why Anyone Earning Less Than 150k Monthly Should Not Pay Tithe / Prophecy For The Year 2019 By Messenger Great Asibor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.