Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) (39481 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Sings At AY Show, Says "Don't Laugh oooo". See Reactions / Oh My Home, Dino Melaye Sings Passionately For PDP (VIDEO) / Dino Melaye Sings, Dances & Mocks His Haters After ABU VC Confirmed He Graduated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
He sure didn't waste time.
Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by whiteeyes: 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
haywire07:
Strong man . Shebi they said he's bed ridden
Correct man! if to say dis man never commit, I for toastam wella...I like stubborn men
Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by Sabadon(m): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
I used to think its abasi ayaya, ayaya commando
Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by Eaglenimi: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
Okun o oloun gha 2× Jesu wo tobi yeye pee baba
Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Our God is really a merciful God if he'd let his name be mentioned by Dino's corrupt lips.

Or a useless powerless entity.
Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by King44(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
The only issue I have against this Dino man is his thuggery life, he is not laying good example for aspiring youth politicians, but thank God he is back.

1 Like

Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by kernel507: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Bluetooth2:

Clown

I challenge you to compare the Senator representing you to Dino on bills, which is their primary objective, Clown.
Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by Wisebisho: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Our God is really a merciful God if he'd let his name be mentioned by Dino's corrupt lips.
Is he more corrupt than you? If a fornicator can sing then why Dino.

2 Likes

Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by saltoasis: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
Abasi yahaya o

Abasi yahaya o

Nigeria music senator don spoil better song o!
Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by MrGoogle88: 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I just love this man... grin

For being a clown? undecided name ways he has used to effect change in the lives of his constituents....
Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by ekanDamie: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Jlow2:
if we hav 20 politicians lyk dino daura is sure by 2019
How are u making sense?
When 20 Corrupt persons chase 1 Clueless person into oblivion, have u solved a problem or created 20 more problems.
Trust God let this people alone.
Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by kernel507: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
This senile fool should know that the charges against him has not been dropped. He's still going to face the wrath of the law.

Dino is absolutely guilty of many if not all the charges against him.

It's not strange that Nigerian politicians arm jobless youths to intimidate their opponents and to rig elections.

The fact here is that, Bello(the miserable governor) is also guilty of the same act.

This is exactly what played out in rivers state between WIKE and AMECHI.

Thank God many lives will be saved as Dino has been contained.

Dino the slayer of Tinubu and Remi.

2 Likes

Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by benedictac(f): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Dino na craze man I swear hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ajekun Iya part 2 will be something else, patiently waiting
Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by Alejoc(m): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Out of comma so soon!

Dino the grand Master of Nigeria Politicocomedy

2 Likes

Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by Handsomecole(m): 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Governor Yahaya Bello has once again shown he is a man with a Golden Heart.
Thanks for having mercy on DINO.
He won't understand because he is too ignorant. At the end of the day Party is supreme no Victor no vanquished. I hope he learns his lesson and concentrate on his Senatorial Assignment which he has failed to deliver.
Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by MYHUBBY: 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

and you're without sin then be the first to cast the stone Mr perfect

you're of no sense these days, just to remain popular on a forum, you're using your sense of reasoning on a wrong side
Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by millionboi(m): 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
Handsomecole:
Governor Yahaya Bello has once again shown he is a man with a Golden Heart.
Thanks for having mercy on DINO.
He won't understand because he is too ignorant. At the end of the day Party is supreme no Victor no vanquished. I hope he learns his lesson and concentrate on his Senatorial Assignment which he has failed to deliver.
Shame on u.

5 Likes

Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by bigsmoke2(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Dino for president.�Lol i weep for this country
Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by kernel507: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Frustrated Osu!

From Kogi to Lagos..
Hahahaha... Dino isn't gonna die any time soon.
Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by Handsomecole(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
And your family
millionboi:
Shame on u.
Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by millionboi(m): 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Handsomecole:
And your family
ur Anus dia

1 Like

Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by TIMOTHYspecial: 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
God has vindicated him.

I am not surprised though.

If God be for us, who can stand against us?

Yahaya Bello never won an election so he does not understand who God love and who the people want.
Buhari victory was by luck and he's a president for a duration. God is omnipresent...

Congrats to Dino_melaye Na GodWin... Abasi ayaya o ayaya o abasi ayaya o
Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by Doctormarrvin: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
All this bullshit doesn't change the fact that he's a senator who has been spending the money of his constituency on gadgets and sport cars. We're all being sentimental just because he criticized the buhari administration,so that qualifies him to be our friend and family. How many projects did he embark on for his constituency? The thief suddenly became anti corruption activist and he's our hero? After wailing and lamenting,he'll go back to his more than 13 million naira salaries and after being sentimental fvcked up homo sapiens,we'll go back to being hustlers trying to earn our daily bread. Wasting sympathy and empathy for thieves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by mikolo4us: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
I love this guy for whatever he is...whether as a dancing senator or arrogant one..lol

1 Like

Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by FirstCounsel(m): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by shizzle1: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Dino my nigga

Yeye bellow and his bunch of minions will not sleep well this week cheesygrin
Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by PstOlu: 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
Dino my man
Re: ABASI AYAYA: Dino Melaye Sings Praises To God (VIDEO) by bahaushe1: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
I thought Dino has been unconscious for days.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunshots At Wuse 2, Abuja As Shiites & Army Clash. People On The Run. Reactions / Atiku Abubakar At The State Department Office In Washington Today (Pictures) / Amosun Visits President Bola Ahmed Tinubu At The Presidential Villa, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.