Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,115 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phones (705 Views)

Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k / Does Battery Capacity Determine The Weight Of A Phone? / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phones by twentyk(m): 11:32am On Apr 29, 2018
Good day y'all
Re: Phones by directonpc(m): 11:45am On Apr 29, 2018
Are you in lagos? Pick up water and soap. You can try washing windscreens in traffic. Say no to begging.

3 Likes

Re: Phones by twentyk(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
directonpc:
Are you in lagos? Pick up water and soap. You can try washing windscreens in traffic. Say no to begging.
is that your profession sir?...
Re: Phones by twentyk(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
There aint nothing wrong in begging/asking for help....you got something you feel surplus to requiremnt another mans top proirity....you dig..
Re: Phones by directonpc(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
twentyk:
is that your profession sir?...
No, but more respectful than begging.
Re: Phones by twentyk(m): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
directonpc:
No, but more respectful than begging.
we all got points baba....thanks for d input
Re: Phones by henrixx(m): 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
twentyk:
we all got points baba....thanks for d input
what are you using to do nairaland?
Re: Phones by twentyk(m): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
henrixx:
what are you using to do nairaland?
actually my sisters nokia...cant really do shit....do you got something?..i could always pay if you want....i can only make money with a phone....you feel me....
Re: Phones by tafat: 6:42am On Apr 30, 2018
twentyk:
Good day y'all,ok i need a phone and if you got something,maybe a used one or any you aint using then im ur guy.....
Im so broke nd i cant afford to buy one at the moment is the reason for the s/o....who knows i might catch someone attention...thanks....
funny you, try out one of these Tecno promos, you myt win a fone wink
Re: Phones by twentyk(m): 7:03am On Apr 30, 2018
tafat:
funny you, try out one of these Tecno promos, you myt win a fone wink
where is it held....im not ruling anything out

(1) (Reply)

#fewHoursToGo# Speedy Solutions With Carl Care Live Today / . / Need Serious Help Unbricking Infinix Note 4 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.