Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Saudi Arabia confessed they are behind Zaria Genocide of Shiites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi Arabia confessed they are behind Zaria Genocide of Shiites (1074 Views)

Fani-kayode Reacts To Planned Proscription Of Shiites By President Buhari / Video Of Shiites Fighting With Police, Destroy Police Vehicle (WATCH) / Policemen Abort Rally To Remember Murder Of Shiites By Soldiers In Zaria(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabia confessed they are behind Zaria Genocide of Shiites by Elbinawi: 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
A Nigerian Sister sent me an Audio Recording of the interview that Uztaz Abdullahi Muhammad Magume conducted with prominent Sunni scholar Sheikh AbdulKarim Almadani from Sudan.

The scholar stated that the recent confession of Saudi crown prince, Mohammed bin Salman, that they are behind #ZariaGenocide and the illegal detention of sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky shows that the Saudi Wahhabi regime is a front of America and genocidal European savages.

The Sudanese scholar also stated that Nigerian President Buhari is a compound fool to brutally massacre his people to serve the evil imperialist agenda that has the savage Saudi regime as front.

The main objective of the masterminds of Zaria genocide is to destroy the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, kill Sheikh Zakzaky and the leading lights of the Movement. But the opposite just happened. These murderous savages with their monstrous savagery projected the Islamic Movement to another level.

During my recent visit to Iran, I had extensive discussions in the Holy City of Qom with Scholars and Seminary students of the Islamic Movement on a lot of issues. My advice to them is that they have a huge responsibility to educate and groom the millions that will troop in not only from Nigeria but from Africa and around the world.

From the confession of the Saudi crown prince, it is important for Muslims to understand that genocidal European savages are not friends of Sunni Muslims neither are they friends of Shia Muslims. They are not even friends of African Christians. They are enemies of humanity as their quest is to loot and plunder our resources.

#FreeZakzaky
#GodProtectZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia confessed they are behind Zaria Genocide of Shiites by Naijiant: 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Saudi Arabia confessed they are behind Zaria Genocide of Shiites by tociano009(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
Really
Re: Saudi Arabia confessed they are behind Zaria Genocide of Shiites by HtwoOw: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Saudi Arabia confessed they are behind Zaria Genocide of Shiites by adadike(f): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
so Buhari is a pawn? Buhari is truly a foolish terrorist
Re: Saudi Arabia confessed they are behind Zaria Genocide of Shiites by Alejoc(m): 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
All I can read here is dem say

(1) (Reply)

. / APC Convention Committee Secretary, Sen. Uwajumogu Resigns / OBJ, IBB Absent At MKO Abiola, Fawehinmi Award Ceremony, Send Apologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.