Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Did President Buhari Call Nigerian Youth Lazy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did President Buhari Call Nigerian Youth Lazy? (513 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Call Me 'First Lady' Not 'Wife Of The President' / FFK: 'Why Has The EFCC Surrounded Onnoghen’s House? Buhari Call Off Your Dogs' / Did President Buhari Kill And Secretly Bury Nnamdi Kanu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did President Buhari Call Nigerian Youth Lazy? by abuaslam: 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did President Buhari Call Nigerian Youth Lazy? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
No he didn't call Nigerians lazy.
He said Lazy is Nigerian Youth.

mumu ode!

is one thing to insult us that we are lazy and is another thing to insult our intellectual ability to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Did President Buhari Call Nigerian Youth Lazy? by OriginalKogiboy(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
abuaslam:
I open my facebook account; being a follower of many politics related groups, I found comments “He said we are lazy”, “we wont vote him” and other related comments, In the morning I found people discussing and the topic is Buhari, I become confused asking myself WHAT HAS MR. PRESIDENT DONE?
I became curious, wanting to know what the president said, below is the speech
“We have a very young population; our population is estimated conservatively to be 180 million. More than 60 per cent of the population is below the age of 30. A lot of them have not been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria has been an oil-producing country, therefore, they should sit and do nothing and get housing, healthcare and education free.”
After reading and listening the whole speech, I ask myself, what is wrong with mr. presidents speech?, before you call me a BUHARIST, I hope you know that:
99.9% of the Boko Haram are youth
99.9% of the Niger Delta Militants are youth
99.9% of benue killers are youth
99.9% of kidnappers are youth
99.9% of Arm Robbers are youth
99.9% of yahoo boys are youth
99.9% ………………………
So be the judge.... Continue reading at
http://naijnub..in/2018/04/did-president-buhari-call-all-nigerian.html?m=1#more
no... he was just greeting us... ode ...dat can not read real meaning
Re: Did President Buhari Call Nigerian Youth Lazy? by abuaslam: 2:13am On Apr 30, 2018
So you cannot differentiate between alot of them and all of them?
Re: Did President Buhari Call Nigerian Youth Lazy? by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 30, 2018
99.9% of the Boko Haram are youth
99.9% of the Niger Delta Militants are youth
99.9% of benue killers are youth
99.9% of kidnappers are youth
99.9% of Arm Robbers are youth
99.9% of yahoo boys are youth
99.9% ………………………

Its grandfathers and toddlers that do such in other countries?

(1) (Reply)

Herder-farmer Clashes Or Ethnic Cleansing? / Court Sends Senator Dino Melaye To Prison / Dogara Reveals Those That Will Be Held Responsible If Anything Happen To Dino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.