Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

"Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted (26787 Views)

Native Doctor Spotted Moving With Armed Security Men (Video) / Payment Of Ibedc Prepaid Meter On Gtworld / IBEDC Begins Deployment Of Distribution Transformer Meters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Saw this hilarious poster from one community in Abeokuta on my way back from church and from a reliable source, the said community has been in total darkness for a couple of weeks till date.

This is what our people are facing in the hand of IBEDC.

SAY NO TO OUTRAGEOUS BILLING!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by Chepos1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
We nid this in my town too, leme save it n show them ASAP

18 Likes

Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by omop20(m): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
For real, enough is enough.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by Idiataqueen(f): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
funny
Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by Archangel15: 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
We need to take over Nigeria piece by piece

Nice one

6 Likes

Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by lonelydora: 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
With PhEDC i enjoy a minimum of 20 hours of light a day.

People, make sure you get prepaid meter and have peace

16 Likes

Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by Anie007(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
"we can't be paying for darkness" got me. ��� grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by OgahBohz: 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
the people have spoken

3 Likes

Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by alsudaes1(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
It's painful paying for what you did not use

Fashola have so far disappointed so many people

Why the difficulty in enforcing the installation of prepaid meters by the Electricity Distribution Companies
Why are they ripping us off our hard earned money

Even though I am taxed, I pay for virtually everything I use except those gifted by God Almighty

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by Queenext: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
If everyone unites, phcn would sit up.

Having constant electricity isn't rocket science, but corruption won't let it happen.

Till the day we have constant power, Nigeria won't develop.

If prepaid meter is shared, phcn won't have choice but to supply constant power

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by jydeskill1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
Distribution companies are the worst criminals after Nigerians politicians.

1 Like

Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by greatman247(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
So funny indeed buy true and painful.

1 Like

Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by Jubilancy(f): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
Very good
Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by dbynonetwork: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kk

1 Like

Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by Mcreloaded(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
Very soon NEPA or PHCN will become obsolete like the story of water board, NIPOST and NITEL in the nearest future if only government can reduce the tariff on solar panel's and inverter batteries entering the country

8 Likes

Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by ranson(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
This people are doing business, yet they want the community to buy transformer, buy poles and wires. And on top all, pay estimated bill.

8 Likes

Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by Walelavender(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
Who has noticed the difference between the former NEPA and the present PHCN? Not a single one. The DISCOS are extortionists. NERC has done little or nothing to correct injustices in electricity distribution.

3 Likes

Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by Smoj(m): 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ok
Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by korrej(m): 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
imagine transformer having issues and people in the community will have to contribute for it and refreshments of those to repair it...THIS SHOULD STOP! WE ARE CUSTOMERS!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by Olalan(m): 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Not issuing out pretty paid meters is one hell of fraud, paying for darkness

1 Like

Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by Zizmare: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lol

Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by Trendy247: 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
In my community (Abak, Akwa Ibom State), we pay N2500 a month, and they give us light twice a month (I.e between 14th to 15th because they want to come and give bill, and between 26th to 28th because they want to come and collect their money)
No one in the community is talking, probably because they've bribed the village head.
No one is currently using prepaid meter in the whole L.G.A.

Please is it possible to buy and install prepaid meter when no one else is using it in the community?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by MistadeRegal(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
undecided
From Ibadan to Ogun State.... Something is fishy there....
Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by Lizilicious(f): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
That's how they came and took all our wire..
I gave up on those pipo a long time ago..
Lemme be enjoying my darkness without paying for it
Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by thoollz: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nigeria.
This is d country where u pay for a service, but u don't get it, we run our electricity, security, community roads etc, yet we pay tax, instead of making good use of it, they use it to travel overseas to say thrash about us, transport their kids to Germany after motorbike accident, wasting it to recall a senator etc. What's d essence of d govt then.? Until we start taking laws into our own hands, they won't sit up.
Mtschewww.

4 Likes

Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by DeRay98(m): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
If Nig youth had liver this poster should have ignited a nationwide protest to deal with and their rights from PHCN whatever they are called now. But for where? Liver no dey una.

1 Like

Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by vioment: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
Light issue is the third biggest problem we have in Nigeria.

1) honesty or corruption;

2) education - if not we would have solved our light issues ourselves, we have most of the resources in africa.

3) Light - because since we cannot solve it ourselves for many years now, the people that know how to do it have been playing pito with us.

1 Like

Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
We can't be paying for darkness... That line cracked me up real good.. grin cheesy
Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by Ellabae(f): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
The matter don tire them.
Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by LibertyRep: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
That's the way to go.
Enough is truly Enough.

Estimated Billing System is a monumental fraud and exploitation of the masses that should attract the attention of a corruption-fighting government.
Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by Sagay212: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
a country where peoole pay for what they do not use. and you say it is not a ZOO?
Re: "Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted by expert234: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ask4bigneyo:
Saw this hilarious poster from one community in Abeokuta on my way back from church and from a reliable source, the said community has been in total darkness for a couple of weeks till date.

This is what our people are facing in the hand of IBEDC.

SAY NO TO OUTRAGEOUS BILLING!!!

And you think this serious issue is hilarious?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Biography- History, Age & Early Life / Nigerian Student Verbally Abused In A UK Hospital / Rebecca From Oron Is Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.