Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts (11434 Views)

Official: PDP Won 2 Of 3 Senatorial District In Edo State / Akpabio: I Will Keep Representing 3 Senatorial Districts In Akwa Ibom / Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by Babygiwa(f): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
The five new Ultra Modern Fire Service stations being constructed by Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi's administration across the three Senatorial Districts of Enugu State for efficient service delivery and safety of lives and property are located in the following Local Government Areas:

1. Oji, inside Oji River LGA headquarters (Picture one)

2. Ogrute, inside Igbo Eze North LGA headquarters (picture two)

3. Four-Corner, Ozalla, Nkanu West LGA (picture three)

4. Orba, Udenu LGA (picture four)

5. 9th Mile Corner, Nsude, Udi LGA (picture five)

It is pertinent to note that the last time a government built fire stations (three in number) in Enugu State was in 1962, before the civil war, when the state was under the East Central State.

http://thepunditng.com/enugu-state-building-5-fire-stations-across-the-3-senatorial-districts/

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by Babygiwa(f): 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
more

Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by meeky007(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
lol

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by AKswift: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
Good thought!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by Vikkie14: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
meeky007:
lol
I know why you're laughing. You're not serious at all. Hehe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by Toosure70: 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
good development.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by Holywizard: 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nice Safety measures

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by Donpresh95(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nice one

I have been to Kastina, Jigawa, Sokoto Borno,I have gone to major business areas but haven't seen any despite heavy presence of thatch Houses. Na wa o

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by emekanairaland(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
And that hausa governor is distributing mobile TV for his people. Unconditional Love.

Rochas and Stupidity are like 5&6.

Abeg who get that Zuma meme grin grin cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by Noble855: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
Babygiwa:
The five new Ultra Modern Fire Service stations being constructed by Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi's administration across the three Senatorial Districts of Enugu State for efficient service delivery and safety of lives and property are located in the following Local Government Areas:

1. Oji, inside Oji River LGA headquarters (Picture one)

2. Ogrute, inside Igbo Eze North LGA headquarters (picture two)

3. Four-Corner, Ozalla, Nkanu West LGA (picture three)

4. Orba, Udenu LGA (picture four)

5. 9th Mile Corner, Nsude, Udi LGA (picture five)

It is pertinent to note that the last time a government built fire stations (three in number) in Enugu State was in 1962, before the civil war, when the state was under the East Central State.

http://thepunditng.com/enugu-state-building-5-fire-stations-across-the-3-senatorial-districts/
. Nawaooo, this is not what I was expecting
Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by 1stola: 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by OgahBohz: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
let em complete it first before we praise them .

I don't trust this government ,

anything can still CHANGE

nice one Babygiwa
Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by iamswizz(m): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
if this is where we are as a nation.. then we truly have a long way to go.. i cant even complain about the kind of leaders we have, they are a reflection of the people that voted them in
Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by softmind24: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
Noble855:
. Nawaooo, this is not what I was expecting
me too

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by makazona(m): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Siting one of the stations at Ozalla four corners is very strategic and commendable.

It will serve the Akegbe/Awkunanaw axis, Agbani, Akpugo and Amagunze axis and ihe, Awgu and Aninri axis.

Not bad

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by Kulas: 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ugwuanyi has over performed. I don't know how we would appreciate him other than getting him re elected. Ndi Enugu will give him 100 percent support. APC can never get two percent votes in Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by Alejoc(m): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Constant water supply to town and villages?

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by clemz85(m): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
When will nigeria fire services and police start using copters?
Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by Donpresh95(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
emekanairaland:
And that hausa governor is distributing mobile TV for his people. Unconditional Love.

Rochas and Stupidity are like 5&6.

Abeg who get that Zuma meme grin grin cool

TRUST ME, YOU ARE CONFUSED WE ARE TALKING ABOUT IFEANYI UGWUANYį»Š HERE
shocked
Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by Baroba(m): 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
I hope we can come back to a completed project in a few months time, We are watching..
Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by lonelydora: 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Is the one in Nsukka near the UNN main gate functional now?
Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by justtoodark: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
why do you people call everything you build Ultra Modern....??

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by meccuno: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
how is this news?
Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by thatigboman: 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
Donpresh95:
Nice one

I have been to Kastina, Jigawa, Sokoto Borno,I have gone to major business areas but haven't seen any despite heavy presence of thatch Houses. Na wa o

cheesy
u neeed fire service to go and quench fire in tatch houses that burn down everything in minutes? Unless u will situate fire service in every house.
Minna has 2 fire service stations that i know. And they are indeed effective.
Re: Enugu State Building 5 Fire Stations Across The 3 Senatorial Districts by owerrezeorba(m): 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
where is the one at Orba is Located!!!!!!! Cos Ayam not understanding!!!! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibrahim Magu Asks Bankers To Report Any Money Laundering To EFCC / Kaduna Bans Motorcycles, Weapons, Restricts Tricycles In Kaduna / Zoning: Ugwunayi Calls On Tambuwal, 3 Others PDP Aspirants To Be Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.