Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

The Man Called Hon. Abiodun Akinlade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man Called Hon. Abiodun Akinlade (931 Views)

Abiodun Akinlade Returns To APC / Breaking: Hon. Abiodun Faleke Set To Jostle APC Ticket With Gov. Yahaya Bello. / Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man Called Hon. Abiodun Akinlade by villagereporter(m): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
This is going to be a long post so grab a sit and a cup of coffee as we look at the life of of one of those that make my generation to be lazy.

2019 general election is fast approaching and political shenanigans are roaming the political space of our life. They have started scheming how to wrestle power from their godfather and political enemies, among the political space in the village where I residence is a former HOR member Hon Abiodun Isiaq Akinlade.

This former Hon member of HoR represented the people of Yewa South and Ipokia Federal constituency at the NASS for 12 years from 2003-2015 and he was very rich at 52years of age.

To give back to people that voted for him, he established a school here in (the) "our" village Owode popularly known as Owode-Idiroko (Owode-Idiroko is a boarder town and precisely a 1hr-33mins drive from Sango-Ota in Ogun State barring any traffic snarl). The name of his school-The Gem International school for both pre-primary and post- primary pupils.(The Gem International School is along Ilaro road).

In want of job and and in search of succour, as a fresh graduate in 2012, I became his employee by January of that year and "fiam" I went to work with great enthusiasm because of the serene environment and the architectural masterpiece of the school building not knowing " all that glitters is not gold".

With 20k and a termly lesson wage of about 17k remuneration, I believe if one is not gluttonous one should be able to live a descent life so I set to work with verve and vigor.

During the first week of resumption the headteacher always sing- you have to be very prayerful and close to God if you love your life but I never took her seriously because she was a member of one of this generational churches, alas, I was very wrong as events unfold latter in in the year, then I know I have to flee the school for my dear life.

Within one year of working, two teachers who are hale and hearty(if he denies this I will provide their names and those that have died up to this moment but for now let us wait and see) suddenly died of unknown sickness and it was confirmed that a teacher must die since the inception of that school because o to fi won kan ori, even up to this moment, teachers died yearly but nothing happen to the pupils. (Pls, non Yoruba reader you need to bear with me)

As if that was not enough, the payment of our termly lesson wages was stopped by September of 2012 making us to depend solely on our salary. I do not need a diviner to tell me that, ooo boy you need to run before I flee.

Conclusively, Ogun people do you want to vote for an incompetent politician who use is workers to kan ori for his own political power and failed to fulfil a promise to about 20 workforce by not paying them their dues- lesson termly wages?

Guess what we happen if he become the governor of Ogun state.

This is first phase of this write-up, the second phase is coming so watch-out
Re: The Man Called Hon. Abiodun Akinlade by 234GT(m): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Is Akinlade running for governor? After several years in the NASS? Na only him dey Yewa ni?

(1) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Call For Postponement Of State Congress / 'Black Panther' themed political campaign poster surfaces in Imo State Nigeria / It Is Possible The Government Sponsored The Offa Bank Robbery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.