Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others (20776 Views)

Nigerian Christians Pray For Joe Biden's Votes To Be Upturned (Video) / Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen / "Buhari's 2-Day Visit To Lagos A Slap On Nigerian Christians" - Catholic Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others by Ayobami7(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others by frank41(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Buffalowings3:
We yorubas are even fighting their battles for them

Smh

Na you be the battle itself... Pls today is Sunday abegii

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others by ogtavia(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
exercise in futility I must say. If CAN wants to protest, they should go to Aso Rock or protest in front of the Benue Governor's Office.
Re: Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others by annnikky(f): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Alejoc:

If he is trully a believer, i would expect that he washing his hands clean of all these blood she'd by resigning

What while Jesus do if he were to be in his position?
The need to speak out as the vice president of the Nigeria buh no he'll keep mum as if nuffing is happening and thats bad of him as a pastor, vice president and a lawyer. I pray that him and his master will go back to their houses come 2k19 undecided
Re: Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others by 3kay945(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
I trust my brothers from ondo akure. .. They are fearless. I await same gesture from other part of the country.
Re: Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others by rejoice4eva(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Best news this year on Nairaland. Christians awake. Nigerians wake up. Let us not keep silent in the face of injustice
Injury to one is injury to all
Re: Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others by kernel507: 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
Buffalowings3:

Smh

Yes because you voted the demon with them.
Re: Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others by Newpride(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nice one from my fellow Christians.

God Shall give us the grace to abide with him heaven in last day.

My prayers is the protest shall not turn bloody in Jesus’s name.
Re: Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others by SaiPapa: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Children of God. Our Heavenly Father is watching and will act soon. Beautiful people
Re: Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others by Donpenny(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
The MURIC right nw
Re: Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others by oooppp2(m): 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
austin2all:
Christians in Nigeria, stop being deceived
and fooled.
Alvin Lovin wrote:
If you are the type that still prays for unity
and peace in Nigeria, you are Ignorantly
disturbing God...
Let me tell you why...
Your prayer cannot convert northern
Muslims to Christians...
Your prayer cannot change Boko Haram
members...
Your prayer cannot change the murderous
Fulani herdsmen...
They too are praying for you to change and
drop your faith...Moreso, they add their
prayer with action, which is killing...
God is not an author of confusion, that's
why he put that thing inside our skulls...
Stop disturbing him...
Since you cannot pray and kill, use common
sense...
Respect them and separate from them...
Ask God to disintegrate Nigeria, so that you
can live in your land peacefully and they can
stay on their own and continue to shed
their blood...
Stop listening to Nigerian pastors that still
raise that prayer point, they are interested in
their churches that are scattered all over
Nigeria...They are protecting their belly...
If you don't like this message, ask God for
wisdom...
Your problem is lack of wisdom, not the
message in my post

THY WISDOM IS HIGH

[b]I laugh when I see Christian pray for Nigeria to be one it is Looney absolute madness. You cannot join islam (darkness) and light(Christianity) and ask then to coexist alot of zombie Christian are been deceived that Alah(the Muslim demon god) and YHWH the name of Almighty GOD Christian adore(ancient Hebrew don't have vowel) otherwise called yaweh after adding vowels) are one and same for those who read Koran even Muslim themselves know they are not same. I make bold to say the Muslim are far wiser than Christian. Christian are zombies. The only Christian girl Leah is still in captivity but what are those TITHE MULCHING GOs saying it is not their business as far as the money keep flowing up from their cashcow up to them and NEVER flowing down.. If the Nigeria Christian don't wise up OR PRAY FOR OUTRIGHT BREAK UP NIGERIA MUST BE ISLAMIZED they are not better of than turkey a formal Christian country now 99% Islam or countries like Britain norway germany Sweden Belgium that are fast becoming Islamic cos they have rejected the living Christ and tactically promoting Islam albeit claiming liberal I also perceive civil war soon over there when people can no longer put up with the excesses of Islam(they come to YOUR TERRITORY and want you to conform to their standard instead of conforming to yours). When I look at the AFONJA I laugh cos I perceive civil war between afonja Christian and Muslim you can't have it 50 50 those who know know They must seek to dominate/overwhelm you or WAR historic fact confirms that. Again those who know know NOT ZOMBIES. Islam means domination it is only ZOMBIE Christians who don't know this. Let me stop here for now. This post is not for the 98% zombified Christian but for the few who know.. THOSE WHO KNOW KNOW!!!![/b]
Re: Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others by ufuosman(m): 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
Good move
Re: Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others by DEGABA(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Alejoc:
Our govt does not respond to protest.... I believe they will respond better when people protest by raising up their voters card.... With that they will know something is happening
Don't be surprise that majority of those protesters will cast their votes for Buhari.
Re: Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others by mencer(m): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
austin2all:
Christians in Nigeria, stop being deceived
and fooled.
Alvin Lovin wrote:
If you are the type that still prays for unity
and peace in Nigeria, you are Ignorantly
disturbing God...
Let me tell you why...
Your prayer cannot convert northern
Muslims to Christians...
Your prayer cannot change Boko Haram
members...
Your prayer cannot change the murderous
Fulani herdsmen...
They too are praying for you to change and
drop your faith...Moreso, they add their
prayer with action, which is killing...
God is not an author of confusion, that's
why he put that thing inside our skulls...
Stop disturbing him...
Since you cannot pray and kill, use common
sense...
Respect them and separate from them...
Ask God to disintegrate Nigeria, so that you
can live in your land peacefully and they can
stay on their own and continue to shed
their blood...
Stop listening to Nigerian pastors that still
raise that prayer point, they are interested in
their churches that are scattered all over
Nigeria...They are protecting their belly...
If you don't like this message, ask God for
wisdom...
Your problem is lack of wisdom, not the
message in my post

This is a movement my friend: not a prayer like you're condemning
Re: Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others by Alejoc(m): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
DEGABA:
Don't be surprise that majority of those protesters will cast their votes for Buhari.

Impossibility...... Feelers from the street before GEJ lost show he wasn't going to win.... Buhari is towing the same path already!
Re: Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others by talk2percy(m): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
I warned people before they voted this man into office..it's unfortunate that this killing will continue in the next 4 years
Re: Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others by Cowbuhari: 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
Buffalowings3:

Smh
you afonjas re d cause of d ish...ya'all voted for d President Buhari.....deal wit dat
Re: Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others by iluvmyurhoboboy(f): 5:27am On Apr 30, 2018
All Christians throughout Nigeria should have a peaceful protest march to make a loud and bild statement to the Buhari govt that Enough is Enough!

[q
uote author=sinkhole post=67127054]Christians in Akure protesting against killings and persecutions of Christians across Nigeria![/quote]
Re: Nigerian Christians Protesting In Akure Against Killings In Benue And Others by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 30, 2018
I think the instruction from Jesus is "flee from where you're not wanted" Matthew 10:23 Protest of any kind under a worldly government for right to worship is unchristian. 1John 5:19 It's rather reasonable when called upon to defend the Faith before the persecutors but a protest has never been heard before amongst Christians in the first century!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Birthday Of Our Blessed Mother Mary 08/09/2013 / ‘Touch Not My Anointed’ / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.