Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,461 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Stella Evbuoman Attacked, Lands In Hospital In Edo. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Evbuoman Attacked, Lands In Hospital In Edo. Photos (17831 Views)

Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) / Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Evbuoman Attacked, Lands In Hospital In Edo. Photos by giles14(m): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
shobroy10:
The news get K-leg as much as i hate Buhari and dislike APC I don't like lies either. First Der is always security in the airport and if they refuse to intervene the APC can not chase PDP youth without serious confrontation so PLS get ur facts right most of the time and stop painting everything black
a bit funny wen the thugs from delta invaded the national assembly which is within the three arm zone SECURITY NO DEY?
Re: Stella Evbuoman Attacked, Lands In Hospital In Edo. Photos by millionboi(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
ogunsj:
Obaseki is not as clueless as Orton. Edo state is moving forward under Obaseki and PDP is dead and buried in Edo state. for Urhoghide he was just playing to the gallery. he knows his motion is dead on arrival just like his 2019 ambition is completely dead. Edo is completely APC state.
lol

Datz why u want to kill d innocent senator
Re: Stella Evbuoman Attacked, Lands In Hospital In Edo. Photos by fallout87: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
wink2015:
Matthew Uroghide deserve the beating he got.

I wonder what way Buhari impeachment could have benefited him.

As a senator Uroghide should have use his position to bring development to Edo state.

Senator Uroghide took caution to the wind to call for the impeachment of Buhari thereby demarketing Edo state

You are the one who deserves a beating, but even the gravest beating won't give you any sense.

1 Like

Re: Stella Evbuoman Attacked, Lands In Hospital In Edo. Photos by OsamaB: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Re: Stella Evbuoman Attacked, Lands In Hospital In Edo. Photos by OsamaB: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
shobroy10:
The news get K-leg as much as i hate Buhari and dislike APC I don't like lies either. First Der is always security in the airport and if they refuse to intervene the APC can not chase PDP youth without serious confrontation so PLS get ur facts right most of the time and stop painting everything black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Zpb6D4SLk
Re: Stella Evbuoman Attacked, Lands In Hospital In Edo. Photos by authority2006(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
lordpherow98:

News wey everybody watch nai u still dey argue here undecided
This woman beating dey learn for wetin dem do pdp youth leader.
The police were just there standing and did nothing.
Even in front of gov obaseki dem still remove the Senator cap from he head.

APC Don mastermind everything.
Including the security agencies

Only cap? Mumu senator forming James Bond!

1 Like

Re: Stella Evbuoman Attacked, Lands In Hospital In Edo. Photos by authority2006(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
OsamaB:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Zpb6D4SLk

Thanks for the video link.
The man was trying to play into the gallery, I don't know who he was trying to impress. An issue that the senate president himself has downplayed, DOA!
Re: Stella Evbuoman Attacked, Lands In Hospital In Edo. Photos by Sakes: 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
wink2015:
Matthew Uroghide deserve the beating he got.

I wonder what way Buhari impeachment could have benefited him.

As a senator Uroghide should have use his position to bring development to Edo state.

Senator Uroghide took caution to the wind to call for the impeachment of Buhari thereby demarketing Edo state

How can a Human person make this type of statement
Re: Stella Evbuoman Attacked, Lands In Hospital In Edo. Photos by Charly68: 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Very funny news,he wanted to return home as an hero but got beaten instead..what a parliamentarian welcome indeed
Re: Stella Evbuoman Attacked, Lands In Hospital In Edo. Photos by Sicillian: 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
shobroy10:
oga stop saying rubbish you know nothing about, the said incident was captured on camera and it was aired on tv, so stop jumping into conlusions and salivating on things you know nothing about....
Re: Stella Evbuoman Attacked, Lands In Hospital In Edo. Photos by CioAngels(f): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
The tribal governor of Edo state, for humiliating an Edo elder, i'm sorry for you because you should have applied wisdom. Anyway, you are Edo tribal person. Position that you are not sure of tomorrow.
Re: Stella Evbuoman Attacked, Lands In Hospital In Edo. Photos by lordpherow98(m): 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
authority2006:

Only cap? Mumu senator forming James Bond!

Dis 1 is frustrated
lipsrsealed
Re: Stella Evbuoman Attacked, Lands In Hospital In Edo. Photos by authority2006(m): 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
lordpherow98:

Dis 1 is frustrated lipsrsealed
No, I'm not. Wailers are.
Re: Stella Evbuoman Attacked, Lands In Hospital In Edo. Photos by poseidon12: 12:35am On Apr 30, 2018
And when the Fulani terrorists start doing Benue State on them in Edo, we are expected to show compassion. Morons.
Re: Stella Evbuoman Attacked, Lands In Hospital In Edo. Photos by Redhot111(m): 5:18am On Apr 30, 2018
QuitNotice:
She no give dem deir share abi? Lazy PDP yoots grin

Whoever finds this my brother's sense should pls return it his address or bring it to the nearest police station. The Sense was last seen loitering around yaba left psychiatrist hospital

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Governor Ganduje Inspects Tamburawa Bridge / Buhari Presidency Releases Looted Funds To APC Candidates – PDP / PDP In DASS, Others Disown Dogara, Condemn Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.