Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC (29777 Views)

Gunshots In Ankpa As Kogi APC Campaign Turns Violent [graphic Photos] / See The Man Behind Dino Melaye Travailing / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by great664(m): 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Rather I will say congrats to Buhari.

If na when OBJ and PDP dey in power ehnn?

Melaye for don't hear am .

Ask:
Alamiesegha
Ibori
Okadigbo try
Enwerem
Ladoja
Fayose
and so on

Stop living in this foolishness in all thread.

During OBJ and GEJ no one WON FG?

How come Tinubu, Amaechi, Tanbuwal and others were able to complete their tenure?

Did you say Congrats to them for not interferin?

Your like and event twisting sha

1 Like

Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by Chuksonyeike: 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
Handsomecole:
Governor Yahaya Bello has once again shown he is a man with a Golden Heart.
Thanks for having mercy on DINO.
He won't understand because he is too ignorant. At the end of the day Party is supreme no Victor no vanquished. I hope he learns his lesson and concentrate on his Senatorial Assignment which he has failed to deliver.
are you sure you are mentally alright? Bello that was disgraced yesterday alongside Buhari has a golden heart?

3 Likes

Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by expert234: 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

You have just proven to be a simpleton.

So, because petrol was cheaper under Abacha, it meant his regime was better than Obasanjo's.

Simple economics would have saved you this embarrassment. Just go back to school.

If you are not a forgetful immmmbecile, you will recall that Buhari said he would reduce Pump price while campaigning.

So, should pump price increase or decrease under him? Looks like your head is too thick to permit sensible reasoning.

Your comment gives the impression that your education is a waste.
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by BluntBoy(m): 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
expert234:

Did Adedibu ever remove a sitting senator?

Was Fayose a sitting senator? Do you need all the electorates to sign before you can remove a senator?

Defending Buhari is transforming you to something your children won't be proud of. I suggest you watch it.

My point is, when have we needed the electorates to carry out undemocratic processes masquaraded as democratic? If they wanted Dino out, they will take him out with or without the electorates. If they could allegedly get ghosts to sign petitions, why do you think they can't get ghosts to verify?

1 Like

Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by ezegold4we: 4:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
any body believing APC and their statement must be a confirmed fool

lieing and apc is like two identical twins,

they cant say the truth even when they want to say the truth,they will ending saying the opposite becos the foundation of their party was built on cheap lies,blackmail and baseless propaganda,

apc and boooohari is the worst thing that has ever happened to nigerians,.

they have gotten power and they dont know how to control it,

apc and buhari is like a child of 10yrs trying to drive a hummer jeep from lagos to abuja,its extremly impossible,

another 4yrs of this useless party on nigerians will be the beginning of the end.
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by profdee1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Success has many fathers, but failure is an orphan.

So, they can come out now to talk, where were they when the issue started. If it has gone the other way, we would have known the true friend(s) of Dino.

Well, one thing is sure. God's will shall be done..
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by Olukat(m): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
[quote author=Okoroawusa post=67129621]
Rather I will say congrats to Buhari.

If na when OBJ and PDP dey in power ehnn?

Melaye for don't hear am .

Ask:
Alamiesegha
Ibori
Okadigbo
Enwerem
Ladoja
Fayose

Buhari does not have the capacity to do anything
He can't sustain any plan for long to even execute sad
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by BluntBoy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
expert234:

If you are not a forgetful immmmbecile, you will recall that Buhari said he would reduce Pump price while campaigning.

So, should pump price increase or decrease under him? Looks like your head is too thick to permit sensible reasoning.

Your comment gives the impression that your education is a waste.

Don't be lame.

Those are promises. It is not a crime to break them. Promises are situational. Moreover, promises are made to win votes. Every politician around the world does it. You can't win elections by saying, "I can't reduce pump price because I will have to fight a recession". You have to tell people you can do it.
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by expert234: 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

My point is, when have we needed the electorates to carry out undemocratic processes masquaraded as democratic. If they wanted Dino out, they will take him out with or without the electorates. If they could get allegedly get ghosts to sign petitions, why do you think they can't get ghosts to verify?

You sound like you are chronically forgetful. Just yesterday, it was reported that people were induced with 3k - 5k to come and verify, but the people didn't turn up.

Buhari and Bello became helpless because the people refused to play along.

What should that tell you? Buhari or Bello can't remove a senator if the people say no.

A man induced people with money to commit a crime and you are here calling him a good man? Boy, you have a big psychological problem.
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by BluntBoy(m): 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
expert234:

You sound like you are chronically forgetful. Just yesterday, it was reported that people were induced with 3k - 5k to come and verify, but the people didn't turn up.

Buhari and Bello became helpless because the people refused to play along.

What should that tell you? Buhari or Bello can't remove a senator if the people say no.

A man induced people with money to commit a crime and you are here calling him a good man? Boy, you have a big psychological problem.

You are sick in the head. Stop being one-dimensional.

You said "reported". It was reported and not authoritative, and yet you conclude that such a thing happened with all certainty.

One of the corps members is my cousin. He reported that thugs were issuing warnings to people not to come out and verify.

Now, look up there. That is a lie I just told. But if I told that to a reporter, people like you will swallow it up with the stupidity of an animal.
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by expert234: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are sick in the head. Stop being one-dimensional.

You said "reported". It was reported and not authoritative, and yet you conclude that such a thing happened with all certainty.

One of the corps members is my cousin. He reported that thugs were issuing warnings to people not to come out and verify.

Now, look up there. That is a lie I just told. But if I told that to a reporter, people like you will swallow it up with the stupidity of an animal.

Have you seen how stvvvpid and senseless you are? You accused me of using the word "reported," but you too are saying thugs issued warnings in line with what someone else "reported" to you.

Boy your brain has been replaced with indomine. You comment like a fooool.

1 Like

Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by BluntBoy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
expert234:

Have you seen how stvvvpid and senseless you are? You accused me of using the word "reported," but you too are saying thugs issued warnings in line with what someone else "reported" to you.

Boy your brain has been replaced with indomine. You comment like a fooool.

You are so dumb cheesy

That was an example. The reason why I used it was to make a point that anyone can lie and give it validation by posting it online or saying it to a reporter.

Just go back to school already. You have zero comprehension skills.
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by Handsomecole(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
I forgive my enemies even before they offend me.
perryy:

May those that are planning your death be seen and treated as those with a golden heart.
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by Handsomecole(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
My dear Bello saved Dino but the ignoramus will not understand.
Chuksonyeike:

are you sure you are mentally alright? Bello that was disgraced yesterday alongside Buhari has a golden heart?
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by Ddy(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
HtwoOw:
Dino hasn't escaped yet, he still has a police case hanging around his neck, his brother has been remanded
.With the recall issue and the outcome, it's obvious he was setup so chill
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by expert234: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

You are so dumb cheesy

That was an example. The reason why I used it was to make a point that anyone can lie and give it validation by posting it online or saying it to a reporter.

Just go back to school already. You have zero comprehension skills.

You are the dumb offshore here.

The news was validated by newsmen on ground that they were being given money to come and verify. Stop commenting like a dimwit
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by BluntBoy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
expert234:

You are the dumb offshore here.

The news was validated by newsmen on ground that they were being given money to come and verify. Stop commenting like a dimwit

Kai cheesy

OK, please, provide a link.
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by expert234: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

Kai cheesy

OK, please, provide a link.

I hope this cures you of your annoying ignorance.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/melayes-recall-came-told-money-shared/
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by BluntBoy(m): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
expert234:

I hope this cures you of your annoying ignorance.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/melayes-recall-came-told-money-shared/

Smh...

Did you even read that link before sharing it with me?

Below is a portion from the link. Read the paragraph I boldened and cure your ignorance:

Miss Felicia Adebayo, a voter, who spoke with NAN, said that she came out because she was told that money was being shared at the polling units. “I am told that money is being shared to those that come; I need the money because we have not been paid salary for a while,” she said.

NAN’s efforts to confirm the veracity of Adebayo’s claim proved abortive as no one was ready to react to it.
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by expert234: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

Smh...

Did you even read that link before sharing it with me?

Below is a portion from the link. Read the paragraph I boldened and cure your ignorance:

Miss Felicia Adebayo, a voter, who spoke with NAN, said that she came out because she was told that money was being shared at the polling units. “I am told that money is being shared to those that come; I need the money because we have not been paid salary for a while,” she said.

NAN’s efforts to confirm the veracity of Adebayo’s claim proved abortive as no one was ready to react to it.

And do you think a murderer will confess to his sin if he has an escape route? You will be an idiot if you are expecting the accused to wait and tell newsmen that they actually induced people with money. Yeah, you'll be an idiot to expect that.
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by lala45: 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
I learnt it is 5billion naira
Igba123:
With what happened in kogi on saturday I feel dat democracy will survive in nigeria. Only God knws how much Bello wasted yet d result proved disappointing. May eat d blood sucking party's money and still vote dem out.
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by BluntBoy(m): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
expert234:

And do you think a murderer will confess to his sin if he has an escape route? You will be an idiot if you are expecting the accused to wait and tell newsmen that they actually induced people with money. Yeah, you'll be an idiot to expect that.

My friend, stop being silly.

A woman says she came out because some people said they were sharing money. Like a fool, you jumped into conclusion.

Are you not capable of any thought process.

There are many questions and conclusions to draw out from her ambiguous statements.

One question to ask is, "who told the woman that money was being shared?"

Possible answer: a neighbour who heard from another neighbor who possibly made it up or imagined that that was what was going to happen.

There are many questions and answers, but fools are programmed not to think. They are too lazy for that. No asking of questions, they blame everything on their perceived enemies.
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by expert234: 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

My friend, stop being silly.

A woman says she came out because some people said they were sharing money. Like a fool, you jumped into conclusion.

Are you not capable of any thought process.

There are many questions and conclusions to draw out from her ambiguous statements.

One question to ask is, "who told the woman that money was being shared?"

Possible answer: a neighbour who heard from another neighbor who possibly made it up or imagined that that was what was going to happen.

There are many questions and answers, but fools are programmed not to think. They are too lazy for that. No asking of questions, they blame everything on their perceived enemies.

I didn't read your trash. I know you are too dimwitted to make any sense
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by BluntBoy(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
expert234:

I didn't read your trash. I know you are too dimwitted to make any sense

Better read it and do yourself some good. cheesy

Your link reminds me of 2014, during the PDP rally in Osun. Some people heard that Omisore was sharing bags of rice in Road 7 and they rushed there only to discover nothing. Omisore was not even there.

Many of you do not even know that many of those people you see at rallies do not even know why they are there. They only hear that someone is sharing bags of rice.
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by expert234: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

Better read it and do yourself some good. cheesy

Your link reminds me of 2014, during the PDP rally in Osun. Some people heard that Omisore was sharing bags of rice in Road 7 and they rushed there only to discover nothing. Omisore was not even there.

Many of you do not even know that many of those people you see at rally do not even know why they are there. They only hear that someone is sharing bags of rice.

Your life is a rotten life. So, nothing good can emanate from you
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by stuffs4me(m): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
After Yahaya Bello wasted N5billion on a fruitless venture.
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by Smartademu(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ntoor!

Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by Awoleesu(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
Has the governor of Kogi state nothing to say?
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by petenweke: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
This is a revelation of how evil THE APC is. But evil will always fail. They could not achieve their fraudulent recall they had concocted foolishly.
They will also also fail in the trumped up case against Dino by Buhari, Bello and the IGP and of course Bola Tinubu
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by Ojiofor: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
sujexy:
which part of IMO are you from?
Igbo wannabe

Okoroawusa is always a suspect.
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by sujexy(m): 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ojiofor:

Okoroawusa is always a suspect.
leave that claiment.....another one na that Igbodefender abi na arewa defender
Re: Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC by Deziem(m): 7:32am On Apr 30, 2018
Medicine after death. Yahaya Bello lost. The only Governor who an embryo is better than in all ramifications

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo / Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili / A Soldier Posted To Maiduguri Since 2014 Thanks God After 4 Years In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.