Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

DMW Boss Threatened To Kill Man Who Claimed He Gave The Singer N60m (audio) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DMW Boss Threatened To Kill Man Who Claimed He Gave The Singer N60m (audio) (358 Views)

Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes / Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer / Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DMW Boss Threatened To Kill Man Who Claimed He Gave The Singer N60m (audio) by Unlimited419: 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-k4HJTUyllrg/WuXW17lNToI/AAAAAAAAAig/edUvxQKRKrIY32vvaMF4aLZjQFxZzcGSgCLcBGAs/s400/kayce.jpg[/img]

A Nigerian man simply identified as Kaycee who called out singer Davido for running with his N60m following a deal they both did has raised another alarm as he claims there is more threat to his life.

In-case you missed the initial post ( READ HERE )

The audio captures Davido saying:-

“Hello G, this is David. If you want to die, come to my house, you’re a bastard!God will punish your whole family, everybody, your mother your father, even your future children. All of you will die if you come to my father’s house and my father’s office”.

He wrote on IG:-

Why would you decide to wake up one day and curse out someone from his mother, father and then friends.

Fellow Nigerians, is it a crime to help someone? davido and the rest came to me broke, I fed them and housed them for months (Jan. to March 2011), with hopes of making money together. He decided to steal my money and then threaten the life of me and my family.

Is it a crime to trust someone, or is it a crime to help? I bought tickets from Nigeria to Ghana and from Ghana to London on British airways (manifest is intact for all this claims).

If he feels the money is too much for him to refund its fine, I am not hungry. But please fellow Nigerians, I am scared for the life of me and my family, he has thugs that will act on his behalf and my life is in danger.

Nigerians, help me ask him what i did for him to threaten my life. I have gone to the police and he has been invited several times both in Lagos and Abuja but David refuse to honor the police invite.

If he is above the law of man, his not above the law of God and his not above the voice of the people. Thats why i am crying out now before its too late. I have been on this matter for years now. I even reported him to his dad’s brother (2 years ago), no solution came.

If they are so much in need of the money, they can have it, I just want to live in peace without fear from someone who stole my money to kick start his career.

One cannot decipher why the singer was furiously shouting and threatening him but one thing is certain; Davido cannot deny serving him death threats as a result of this proof

Listen to proof of death threats here:-

[img]https://3.bp..com/-TVIpp4IckWM/WuXYniO-v-I/AAAAAAAAAis/jwyn7n2ZWl48XO68IdLfxyU9PdLd5CSWgCLcBGAs/s320/kaycee.png[/img]

See More Updates:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/04/could-this-be-davidos-voice-dmw-boss.html

Mynd44 Missyb3 Fynestboi
Re: DMW Boss Threatened To Kill Man Who Claimed He Gave The Singer N60m (audio) by biacan(f): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
Davido has already been known as a serial killer......He shouldn't be too fast on this before he gets bitten cool

(1) (Reply)

Men Now Use Marriage&ring To Manipulate And Control Women Into Sex Joro Olumofin / Checkout Flavour Football Skills During Training / Yahoo Boy Jailed By Federal High Court In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.