Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

President Buhari Arrives Blair House For Meeting With Donald Trump (VIDEO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Blair House For Meeting With Donald Trump (VIDEO) (20602 Views)

Victoria Fayose Celebrates Her Birthday, Seen With Donald Trump Lookalike In US / President Buhari Meets With Donald Trump At The Oval Office. Photos / Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Blair House For Meeting With Donald Trump (VIDEO) by uba1991: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
linearity:
Without an interpreter, I am 100% positive that Trump will not understand a word that PMB will say, but Trump will be nodding along, despite the fact that PMB will be speaking English Language.

My suggestion is, that PMB should speak Hausa and they should look for English interpreter...this is the best scenario, the other is for them to look for someone to translate PMB English to the form understable by Trump.
U SHUD B ASHAME OF URSELF FOR BRAGGING ON A FOREIGN LANGUAGE. U ARE HAPPY DAT UR CULTURE IS GRADUALY FADING AWAY. THAT WHY I LIKE THE CHINESE
Re: President Buhari Arrives Blair House For Meeting With Donald Trump (VIDEO) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:39am On Apr 30, 2018
nagoma:

My President PMB, giving Nigeria a world recognition— not for 419 and drug courier business.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Blair House For Meeting With Donald Trump (VIDEO) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:39am On Apr 30, 2018
nagoma:

My President PMB, giving Nigeria a world recognition— not for 419 and drug courier business.
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link
Re: President Buhari Arrives Blair House For Meeting With Donald Trump (VIDEO) by Habibatuley23: 1:59am On Apr 30, 2018
donk552:
Thunder fire them

Thunder fire you ma.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Blair House For Meeting With Donald Trump (VIDEO) by Deziem(m): 7:35am On Apr 30, 2018
So no picture where the US President welcomed him at the airport as usual... Na so your Rep be?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Blair House For Meeting With Donald Trump (VIDEO) by Zdoh(m): 8:15am On Apr 30, 2018
This baba should not go and disgrace us again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: I Won't Support Jonathan If He Runs In APC - Wike / Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda / Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.