Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Hire Me For Your Web Development Needs - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hire Me For Your Web Development Needs (2921 Views)

Hire Me To Build A PHP Script For You / How Many Clients Have You Gotten From Your Web Development Ad On Nairaland? / Take Your Web Development Skill/Career To The Next Level By Creating A Web App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hire Me For Your Web Development Needs by LaiveNg: 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hello, my name is Etom, a Web developer who is always interested in using my skills in web development to implement web applications that will be helpful in business and personal activities.
I basically like developing customized web scripts from scratch using PHP and I also enjoy helping clients to get their desired websites on the popular WordPress platform. While my charges are cheap and affordable, it is not an indication that my services are inferior.
My Charges:
For a customized web application, I basically charge per page. So it all depends on the sophistication of the page and the features it will contain.
For a WordPress website or blog, my charges also depend on what you'll need; but basically, to get a WordPress-powered site, the fee ranges from 15K and above. Feel free to reach me via Whatsapp with the number below.
Below are mobile screen shots of a basic school management application I developed from scratch just for fun. Think of what I will do for you who will pay... smiley
Whatsapp Or Text Messages Only = 09055589180 OR 08152526343
Voice Calls = 07014509524

Re: Hire Me For Your Web Development Needs by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 04, 2018
LaiveNg:
Hello, my name is Etom, a Web developer who is always interested in using my skills in web development to implement web applications that will be helpful in business and personal activities.
I basically like developing customized web scripts from scratch using PHP and I also enjoy helping clients to get their desired websites on the popular WordPress platform. While my charges are cheap and affordable, it is not an indication that my services are inferior.
My Charges:
For a customized web application, I basically charge per page. So it all depends on the sophistication of the page and the features it will contain.
For a WordPress website or blog, my charges also depend on what you'll need; but basically, to get a WordPress-powered site, the fee ranges from 15K and above. Feel free to reach me via Whatsapp with the number below.
Below are mobile screen shots of a basic school management application I developed from scratch just for fun. Think of what I will do for you who will pay... smiley
Whatsapp Or Text Messages Only = 09055589180
We are a medical Technology Solutions Company. Can you develop a medical app? If yes, please send your resume with cover letter and a list of referrals to imperialflavour@aol.com
Re: Hire Me For Your Web Development Needs by JohnasI: 2:20pm On May 10, 2018
LaiveNg:
I also enjoy helping clients to get their desired websites on the popular WordPress platform

LaiveNg, as a professional Web developer can you tell me what plugins work better with wordpress? I've been searching the Internet for the last couple of days to find one like facebook feed widget and found this - https://codecanyon.net/item/wordpress-facebook-plugin-facebook-feed-widget/20611532. Is it a good one?
Re: Hire Me For Your Web Development Needs by LaiveNg: 5:07pm On May 11, 2018
JohnasI:

LaiveNg, as a professional Web developer can you tell me what plugins work better with wordpress? I've been searching the Internet for the last couple of days to find one like facebook feed widget and found this - https://codecanyon.net/item/wordpress-facebook-plugin-facebook-feed-widget/20611532. Is it a good one?
Hello Johnasl, I personally do not subscribe to the idea of using third-party WordPress plugins or themes since you'll be exposing your site to some potential threats. You should limit your search for plugins or themes within the official WordPress Repository or buy premium plugins and themes only from reputable developers like ThemeForest, etc. Or better still, hire someone to do it for you. Happy blogging.
Re: Hire Me For Your Web Development Needs by Obaofnaija(m): 2:53pm On May 12, 2018
For all web programming jobs Holla 07030831003 Cheers!
Re: Hire Me For Your Web Development Needs by JohnasI: 8:43am On Nov 02, 2018
So, theme forest is another store from Envatro, just as code canyon, so I guess that the plugins from cc are fine, am I right?
Re: Hire Me For Your Web Development Needs by annexorien: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2018
We are already an IT Company but if we need outsourcing some work then contact you. Web Development Company
Re: Hire Me For Your Web Development Needs by softclicktech(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2018
we develop bespoke application

Re: Hire Me For Your Web Development Needs by Naratanla: 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
Generally speaking, I agree but I think that it should be said that in some cases it's much better to hire a professional web development company https://codeinspiration.pro/services/web-application-development/ , not a single developer. That way software will be ready much faster and quality also differs in a good way.
Re: Hire Me For Your Web Development Needs by LaiveNg: 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
Naratanla:
Generally speaking, I agree but I think that it should be said that in some cases it's much better to hire a professional web development company https://codeinspiration.pro/services/web-application-development/ , not a single developer. That way software will be ready much faster and quality also differs in a good way.
True... But I think it all boils down to competence. Any developer with competence can handle the same project a company will handle and still deliver perhaps better results. Talking about time, no good developer takes time into much consideration when developing. That's the main reason people rush over developing web applications and end up with lots of security loopholes.

Since there is always a later price to pay when things are rushed over, I personally like to focus more on the quality of my projects and not on speedy delivery of projects.
Re: Hire Me For Your Web Development Needs by Naratanla: 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Yes, for sure!
Re: Hire Me For Your Web Development Needs by vishalchaurasia: 5:27am On Jul 09, 2019
We are already an IT Company but if we need outsourcing some work then contact you. Web Development Company
Re: Hire Me For Your Web Development Needs by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 06, 2020
Hello everyone do you need a website for any business we're here to help you
Bank website
Forex website
Bitcoin website
Binary website
Logistics website
And any other company website
Contact me on WhatsApp +2349045300940
Re: Hire Me For Your Web Development Needs by diviaderinto: 5:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
Re: Hire Me For Your Web Development Needs by Kembeapp: 11:56pm On Jun 03, 2022
I need you to help me add Paystack to my website. It's run on code igniter 4

LaiveNg:
My Charges:
Whatsapp Or Text Messages Only = 09055589180 OR 08152526343
Re: Hire Me For Your Web Development Needs by LaiveNg: 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
Kembeapp:
I need you to help me add Paystack to my website. It's run on code igniter 4
Sorry about the delayed response... Kindly reach me on +2347014509524
Re: Hire Me For Your Web Development Needs by Freygal9(m): 5:18am On Sep 07, 2022
Good

(1) (Reply)

OOP Design Question: Model-View-Controller Pattern / Linux Users In Nigeria / Import Dll Into Java Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.