Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Closed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Closed (1549 Views)

With N500,000 You Get A Plot Of Land At Ogun State / Ponzi/Scam/Fraud Schemes Fronting Forex Trading As Their Line Of Business. / I Have N500,000 Naira For Online Investment Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by wealthpin: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
Please, I need your candid suggestion as to the kind of business a lady can start with N500k capital.
Re: Closed by 360great(m): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hair. Weave on, attachment etc
Re: Closed by wealthpin: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
Thanks for ur comment...
Re: Closed by pakpan89(m): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
Check my profile for post on POS business
Re: Closed by blackpanthar: 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4471738/need-good-job-vacancy-open

wealthpin:
Please, I need your candid suggestion as to the kind of business a lady can start with N500k capital.
Re: Closed by NoLotty7(m): 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
open a medium size car wash and smile daily.

1 Like

Re: Closed by MeBadGan(m): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
wealthpin:

I will give you sure 2 odds,we can double the money...

NB: my 2odds is 99% sure...
Re: Closed by zacwale(m): 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
I have many business plan Dat will help you out
Take my email zacwale@gmail.com I will join you in mini business group. If you are interested you can send me your number you discover na fake plz report me to nairaland.com because me but good share me to d world
Re: Closed by Jannyrocks(f): 7:30am On Apr 30, 2018
wealthpin:

Start mini importation business - I started doing watches, make up and shoes and its been amazing . write this training comp via joonengservices@gmail.com. thank me later o!
Re: Closed by david1234: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2018
Message me on lukadventureslimited@gmail.com
Lets talk business...no time for low income
Re: Closed by wealthpin: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
I will pm u now
zacwale:
Take my email zacwale@gmail.com I will join you in mini business group. If you are interested you can send me your number you discover na fake plz report me to nairaland.com because me but good share me to d world
Re: Closed by EngrOYemi: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
As a lady, there are so many business you can venture into with #500,000 as starting capital and you won't be regarded as a small starter.

But I think before anybody can advice you on which of the businesses to choose, your skills, key competency, passion, location etc. must be put to utmost consideration.
Don't rush into doing anything, do your market survey well, ask people in the business or trade, google is user friendly and above all, ask God for direction, He's willing to help you, He will carry you through. Cheers cheesy

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by pakpan89(m): 1:43pm On May 01, 2018
Re: Closed by Tonybills(m): 11:52pm On May 01, 2018
WHAT WE DO
At times most people will promise to paid a higher percentage on any business you do with them but here we dont only stop there, we let you know what we are doing,where and where your money are going to and your profit at the end of the day.

REMEMBER; we are promising 20% to any one that intends doing business with us.

We are into processing, buying and selling. Dont be scare,you are not gonna do it ,you dont need to stress yourself just wait for your alert every 2weeks and forget about how the money comes so far it is bringing good returns.

we have a contract to supply goods that wort 3.5,million naira about 600 quantity in every 2weeks but we are not meeting the target . rather we only supply about 200 units of the goods about 1milloin plus

NOW,WHAT IS THIS GOODS

the goods we are talking about here is palm oil in 25litres.
we buy them at my town in Akwa ibom,am currently staying there and make the supply in the northern part of the country to our clients.

FOLLOW THIS DETAILS

200,000 INVESTMENT PLAN FOR STAGE 3
We help you achieve these.

we buy at 6500/25litres as at 02/04/2018.

we supply at 11000 .

with an investment of 200k as at the time am typing this message

200k / 6500(cost price) =30 (number of gallons)

cost of loading per each gallon = #500
commission per each= #1000
therefore for 30 gallons =1500*30=#45000

30(gallons) * 11000(selling price) =330000

330000 - 45000(cost of loading and commission) = #285000

therefore our profit for 200k investment is 28500

NOTE; no other extra charges apart from the cost of loading and commission we charge for carrying your gallons .

PROS OF THE BUSINESS/INVESTMENT

Your money is safe no story that torches the heart
you dont stress yourself,keep doing your normal business while your money keeps generating for you
we have people standby that are working for us
your peace of mind is highly guarantee.

if you wish to do the business by yourself you are 100% welcome because we are looking for more quantities of this goods to reach our target but if you cant stress yourself in the business then you expect your 20% every 2 weeks but we can always negotiate with a higher capital.

CONS
you only get stressed if you intend doing it yourself cuz you have to source for it,but we that are into the system has no problem.
we can always assist.
GET UP NOW AND START SOMETHING MEANINGFUL FOR YOUR LIFE
contact me 0 8 1 3 8 8 3 4 3 7 2.
Re: Closed by y4code(m): 3:20pm On May 06, 2018
zacwale:

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Portable Inverters For Sale / Governor Dapo Abiodun Launches Ogun Tech Hub / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.