Stats: 3,150,731 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (809310 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by AlienRobot: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2018
Contact Alienrobot01@gmail.com For past and answers
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by SkinnyNigga: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Miraclemonday11:

Ending of this week or next week.
please, how do they do the shortlisting?

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by baddest04: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
please, how do they do the shortlisting?
stop acting like a kid..... keep checking ur mail....and be positive
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by profmicky: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Do you need an highly ranked senior officer to sign to your refrees/guarantors form, call me on 080833368660

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emmykool4all: 3:38am On Jul 12, 2018
please House someone should kindly forward me the past questions for prison fire and road safety. God bless you and bless us as you do. emmanuelakoh80@gmail.com.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by omoajon(m): 5:50am On Jul 12, 2018
Emmykool4all:
please House someone should kindly forward me the past questions for prison fire and road safety. God bless you and bless us as you do. emmanuelakoh80@gmail.com.

DON'T BE LAZY.

DOWNLOAD THE NPS, FFS, AND FRSC PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS DIRECTLY FROM THE LINK BELOW FOR FREE

www.datafilehost.com/d/ea999e15

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Help4rmme2u(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2018
omoajon:
DON'T BE LAZY.

DOWNLOAD THE NPS, FFS, AND FRSC PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS DIRECTLY FROM THE LINK BELOW FOR FREE

www.datafilehost.com/d/ea999e15

zip file, fake downloads

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Ebowo(f): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Emdee590:
you rock bro , you are the boss

Please I could not download it but if you have ,please send me the one for FFS to agbaragf@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Ebowo(f): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
vanV:
get past questions tru Dis link
http://www.datafilehost.com/get.php?file=ea999e15

Thanks a million for the link

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Ebowo(f): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ebowo:

Please I could not download it but if you have ,please send me the one for FFS to agbaragf@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Downloaded!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Ebowo(f): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
Awedman:
NPOWER, A MISFORTUNE TO NIGERIAN YOUTHS AND NOT N- POWERING AT ALL.

Afolabi's life chats had recently thrown a flash light to exit doors for 2016 volunteers. According to him,npower is more or less like nysc which lasted for a stipulated periods of time. Now,the moral questions here is that ,are Corp members empowered after nysc?so if the federal government of this country used and dumped the 200 thousands already engaged back to the street,the country will do more harm to her economy than ever before now.For it's better not to taste sugar cane at all,than taken it for a while and now withdrawn,only to be replaced with bitter leave plants. Yes ,the programme is clearly pronounced to be 2 years scheme now ,but I could remember vividly that during campaigns of Apc; it was described as employment.well nothing is new in my country ,Nigeria,but my advice to buhari--oshinbajo apc led government is to free the 2016 by July ending.let them be disengaged and they are paid off in advance if the issue of permanence is not visible. And to the 2017 ,engaged them for only one year and pay them off so that they can have the 12 months stipends intact to be used for sensible ventures. A school of thought suggested it and I support the wisdom. It's only that idea that can bring about little empowerments. If the opposite is embraced, then we should expect more hoodlums, cyber criminals,ritualists,prostitutes on the street and on the rise than ever before now. My random survey on volunteers reveal that ,no volunteer, serving in the city can boast of 400 thousand as at now when the end of the program is fast approaching for 2016.
I knew that all those clamouring for permanent employment under npower were wasting their precious time
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jellybabee(f): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
Emmykool4all:

please, Someone should please send me Nigeria Prison Service Referee/ Guarantor form, I beg in the name of God pls. jamesdamilola240@gmail.com.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by MKABIRU(m): 8:37am On Jul 13, 2018
Great
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by omoajon(m): 8:59am On Jul 13, 2018
Help4rmme2u:
zip file, fake downloads
Stop spewing trash without fact!
I never asked you to pay for it. Whether you download it or not is none of my business. Just get off my mention pls
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Help4rmme2u(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2018
omoajon:
Stop spewing trash without fact!
I never asked you to pay for it. Whether you download it or not is none of my business. Just get off my mention pls
you are enclouded with lots of craze, find a hobby instead of deceitfulness..

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by omoajon(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
Help4rmme2u:
you are enclouded with lots of craze, find a hobby instead of deceitfulness..
Hmm. Do we say you just typed in English or...?

Whatever, stop giving me the unnecessary attention. Kindly get off my mention. I beg of you sir.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Help4rmme2u(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
omoajon:
Hmm. Do we say you just typed in English or...?

Whatever, stop giving me the unnecessary attention. Kindly get off my mention. I beg of you sir.
No its Spanish, or probably you can't read.. You keep asking me to get off your mention but you do mention me in your post. Oga find work go do.. #LazyNigerianYouth

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by testprep: 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
Check out www.testprepweb.com for questions in GMAT, current affairs, public service rules etc. in CBT format (timed, instant results, and answer review). See a sample screenshot

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Li2Ghost: 8:59am On Jul 14, 2018
HeNeverFails:

Sent to you plus 12 other email addresses that requested after you.
Check your inbox or spam folder to acknowledge.
Many thanks
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by henrolevra: 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
profmicky:
Do you need an highly ranked senior officer to sign to your refrees/guarantors form, call me on 080833368660

how much
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Awedman: 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Li2Ghost:
Many thanks
please send to me too adedeji adewale300@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by iamBlissA(f): 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
Where u able to resolve dis?? I need help please. Silvpeace13@yahoo.com or 07035313530

sirmmykay:
pls I'm in serious situation now and I need help. I didn't printed out acknowledgement copy, didn't download both the referee and reference form. pls anybody who can be of help. ajibolasamuel14@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by melicent: 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Li2Ghost:

Many thanks
please send the copy too bolajifamuyiwq@gmail.com thanks and God bless you.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Britishcoins(m): 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2018
Most people have found it so difficult
accessing the pdf copy of the NPS
shortlisted candidates. I know this can
really be stressful especially when you
await for an update on recruitment
details but get none.
A lot of questions regarding the next step
has been asked. What is next after filling
and submitting the Nigerian Prisons
Service (NPS) recruitment form? So, we
are here to give you the updates on;
NPS Examination Dates
NPS Shortlisted Candidates
Screening Requirements for NPS
NPS Exam Past questions
NPS Screening Venues
How to login to NPS portal
Further Details
The examination date for the Nigerian
Prisons recruitment exercise is slated to
hold by August, 2018. Though the exact
dates are yet to be published in the NPS
official website , we got hint that the exam
date will be within the last week of July
or early August. Therefore, we encourage
all our successful applicants to always
visit this page for updates.
On the issue of the shortlisted
candidates, it is important to note that a
pdf copy of the names of successful
candidates who are qualified for the next
stage of the Nigerian Prisons Service
Recruitment Exercise will be published.
Therefore, you need to know that it is
not all those who applied that will be
eligible for the screening exercise. This is
because a lot of applicants made a lot of
errors while filling and submitting their
application.
Earlier, we received a copy of the
shortlisted list but we noticed that it was
not complete yet. Hence, a copy of the
screening shortlisted candidates will be
uploaded here once the complete list is
produced and sent to us. I just browsed this now online so no one should come here n deceive u on when the list will be out because if u read this post carefully u will find out that even them are not specific on when they will release the list but am certain that it won't pass this month as clearly stated in their post and just as I have previously said in this group that my Aunty that is working with the controller general of prisons n that is presently helping my sister to get this job came to our house last week to tell us that any moment from Monday 16th that we should be expecting the list. So I just want to encourage u all to be patient n hopeful I strongly believe that the list won't pass next week afterall they clearly said it that before the ending of this month or first week of August that the screening will take place and that is to say that they must shortlist first before then it's in there post and it's from right source and not a fake news. Any more updates I see online I will post it here for all to see but u all can still get same information's n current news with ur phones by just browsing, searching for the latest Nigerian prisons service news n shortlisted names and all that u need to know goggle will give u all informations about them n current happenings instead of u listening to people posting fake news here without facts n deceiving u when u can actually get the right informations by just using your phones. Thanks.

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Britishcoins(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
More

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emdee590(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Is the list out ?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kehnton(m): 1:48am On Jul 15, 2018
Britishcoins:
More
nice
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jellybabee(f): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
please someone should please help me with NPS Referee and guarantors form, please help me. jamesdamilola240@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by stainlessgerard(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
christejames:

sent
please, kindly send me FFS and FRSC past question... Igudiahgerardd@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015