Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (826800 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jamesbridget13(f): 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Preciouswalex:
I became confused. As i didn't get an invite from FRSC despite the fact that almost all those who applied got mails from them. I concluded that maybe age disqualified me. Becos FRSC age requirement was also 18 - 30. So, why I was disqualified being 30 presently baffles me. I don't pray for a repeat of it in Prisons' case. That's why I threw it public to know if I misunderstood their grammar. Thank you.
i hope u have gotten a mail by now. Alot received mail between last night n today including me. Hope urs came?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by zegarchristian0(m): 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2018
Good evening good people someone should kindly help me with a soft copy medical fitness please kindly forward it to dchristian700@gmail.com thanks and God bless
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Badruibrahim923: 9:10am On Sep 24, 2018
If u need the medical fitness certificate

Just 1k

Check me sig for contact
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by globaldream(m): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
It's nonsense to invite. All aplicant who applied they. Supppose to have screen out some applicant using age,state uota and certificate and other eleigiblity. Criteria issuing a statement that allow all who applied to come for screening is a pointer that no screeni has been. Done at all they could have just invite them all for screening since last. Twwo. Month that's what led to immigration recruitment failurein 2014
Ayuba27:

All applicants were invited for the screening at their various centers time table was drafted for states and dates. To clear your doupt check their official site www.frsc.gov.ng

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by OKPAGAFREDRICK(m): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
I LIKE IT
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Ogga(m): 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
They are not my questions bro. That was how I saw it too. Nevertheless they asked a lot of confusing questions in their past exam sha, that was what prompted me to wanna let others have it in the first place.........

odufalut:

Confusion in some of your questions, hope u r not confused too?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Ogga(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2018
odufalut:

Confusion in some of your questions, hope u r not confused too?

********They are not my questions bro. That was how I saw it too. Nevertheless they asked a lot of confusing questions in their past exam sha, that was what prompted me to wanna let others have it in the first place.........
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Bamss1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
So why are you people bringing Road safety palava into Nigeria prisons territory? Lemme hear another road safety talk here again if I won't lock somebody cool

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by izaray(f): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bamss1:
So why are you people bringing Road safety palava into Nigeria prisons territory? Lemme hear another road safety talk here again if I won't lock somebody cool
Please help me and ask them oh cheesy

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Gopitoto: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2018
Bamss1:
haha haha
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by neolboy(m): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2018
Please FRSC applicants should not complicate this thread. This is specifically for Prison Service and existing protocols must be duly observed.

Move all FRSC news to its thread.

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by MEGASTAN76(m): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
Gud pm all. my friend called me today saying nps all were invited to dier respective states for d screening even if u didnt get any mail dat it started today hw tru is dat mates am confused help
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Aframs(f): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2018
MEGASTAN76:
Gud pm all. my friend called me today saying nps all were invited to dier respective states for d screening even if u didnt get any mail dat it started today hw tru is dat mates am confused help
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Amalahajames: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=Aframs post=71525645] grin grin grin[/quote

Lies]
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Amalahajames: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2018
MEGASTAN76:

Lies
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by MEGASTAN76(m): 9:01am On Sep 26, 2018
Hw do u min by lies @amarahajames
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by izaray(f): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2018
MEGASTAN76:
Hw do u min by lies @amarahajames
I'm only aware of FRSC whether you recieve a text mgs or not you're invited for the screening. But for NPS nothing of such yet!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by nnachukz(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
Can someone still reprint the NPS application print out? Circumstances beyond our control led my cousin into losing his print out.
Someone with link and direction on how to go about it should please help.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ibodom: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
I lost the application form printout and the guarantors form. how do I get it back? help.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
ibodom nnachukz etal

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by happy662(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2018
FFS/FRSC/NPS WHAtSAPP GROUP https:///JqjKjYgjrmP4aicATpcjfK OR WHAtSAPP ME ON 08074646312 IF U WANT TO JOIN D GROUP
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kehnton(m): 6:27am On Sep 30, 2018
today marks another end of Gregorian month of September.
all predictions, prophesies, speculations and hearsays have been put to shame.

but shall we give up? nah let's keep the light of faith shining!
happy new week!

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by neolboy(m): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
FFS will start sending message as from next week. Someone close to me and who is one of those to screen applicants in Akure, Ondo state just told me today that as from next week message will be sent out

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by BChiron: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
neolboy:
FFS will start sending message as from next week. Someone close to me and who is one of those to screen applicants in Akure, Ondo state just told me today that as from next week message will be sent out

All this informations flying around sef, I don't even know which to believe. Some guys are saying next week Monday, FFS are writting exams and that messages may start coming in this week. I guess we will know for sure as time goes on..

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by neolboy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
BChiron:

All this informations flying around sef, I don't even know which to believe. Some guys are saying next week Monday, FFS are writting exams and that messages may start coming in this week. I guess we will know for sure as time goes on..

Either this week on next week what she said is that the screening will start next week and i believed her because she is among the officers that will be screening applicants in Akure zone
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by BChiron: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
neolboy:

Either this week on next week what she said is that the screening will start next week and i believed her because she is among the officers that will be screening applicants in Akure zone
This is the language I wanna hear.. all this paramilitary do physical screening before other things, and when I hear someone mention exams next week, it gets all confusing. Let's see what happens next week then..
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by neolboy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
BChiron:

This is the language I wanna hear.. all this paramilitary do physical screening before other things, and when I hear someone mention exams next week, it gets all confusing. Let's see what happens next week then..

Mind you the screening is next week and after this they will be writing exams.

Keep that at the back of your mind
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Libkid(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
Next week u will start hearing next week again.Same old story since September according to those who have source
Lets hope next week favors us

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015