Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (811482 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by eDoctorr(m): 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
Johnbisi:

let pray that information is true

Let us stop this childishness. We are graduates for crying out loud.

When the application portal was opened, it was on the official website and all other newspapers.
Then you registered online.

So, why would you guys be relying on just anyhow information.
If the list comes out, it would be known to all.
Habah!

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by blaccsparrow(f): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
eDoctorr:

Let us stop this childishness. We are graduates for crying out loud.

When the application portal was opened, it was on the official website and all other newspapers.
Then you registered online.

So, why would you guys be relying on just anyhow information.
If the list comes out, it would be known to all.
Habah!

thank you.
The way people speak and act, baffles me.

That is why most of them fall victim of fraud and other misfortunes. Despite their educational level.

I know life is harsh, for me especially. But what will be, will definitely be.
God will come through for us, all.

And those who think its fun, spreading fake news. Y'all are beginning to look very stupid, in case you don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ofeco: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
Blaquemc:
Ok, I spoke with my sauce this morning, and it was made known to me that work has been going on as usual in the offices at NPS and Ministry of Inferior. And all applicants should be hopeful but not expectant. Thanks

your infor mak sens. LOL
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Johnbisi: 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
Blaquemc:
Ok, I spoke with my sauce this morning, and it was made known to me that work has been going on as usual in the offices at NPS and Ministry of Inferior. And all applicants should be hopeful but not expectant. Thanks

thanks for the information
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by HeNeverFails: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
It is well with us. I will advise us to start thinking of starting a small scale business, 2019 is already here. You can go into agricultural business in fish farming or crop farming(water melon, maize or even poultry.(money is hidden there) Success is about hardwork, enthusiasm, persévérance and endurance.

It's not everyone that will get the NPS job that's if they haven't already given those they want to underG.

Let's plan for our lives beyond government job should in case we didn't get it.

I pray God make us happy and satisfy all our heart desires.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by pinkguy(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2018
3 Slots available for sale 500k

Preferred people here in Kaduna or willing to travel and female only please mail me pjoneta@Gmail.com

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2018
pinkguy:

Preferred people here in Kaduna or willing to travel and female only please mail me pjoneta@Gmail.com

Payment after gotten the job...at least 6 months....agreed?
Will drop down a landed property as collateral... Sign and stamped by ur lawyer..

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ofeco: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
pinkguy:

what positions and when is the shortlisting?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by murphyrichy(m): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
What is this for? Pinkguy?
pinkguy:

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by pinkguy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
damiBJ:

Payment after gotten the job...at least 6 months....agreed?
Will drop down a landed property as collateral... Sign and stamped by ur lawyer..
young man I don't think that is possible no reasonable person will agree to wait for 6 months do that with your bank , the deal is after your documentation and appointment letter
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Damilare4lord: 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2018
pinkguy:

I swear God will allow devil 2 punish you until you realize your senses.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by mantics(m): 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
pinkguy:

Lol. You that you posted yesterday that you need job is now giving out job to people. Lol. Funny how people are even asking you.

8 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by pinkguy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
mantics:

Lol. You that you posted yesterday that you need job is now giving out job to people. Lol. Funny how people are even asking you.
mad man I got contact,I'm just a middle man, do I inform you that I'm the one in charge?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by pinkguy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
mantics:

mad man this one of cover page of books I need help to publish in amazon,do you know how much it's cost to design it

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by mantics(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
pinkguy:
mad man I got contact,I'm just a middle man, do I inform you that I'm the one in charge?

I wouldn't call you a mad man but a fraudster you are. Why did you write pinkguy on the payslip? You dont have friends and family you can give it to and they pay? olodo somebody

11 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by BOJO123(m): 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
mantics:

I wouldn't call you a mad man but a fraudster you are. Why did you write pinkguy on the payslip? You dont have friends and family you can give it to and they pay? olodo somebody
grin grin busted

4 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by esegift93: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by pinkguy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2018
mantics:

mad man you should've ask instead of making assumptions while presuming its show how stupid u are... oga monopoly of knowledge
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by mantics(m): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
pinkguy:
mad man you should've ask instead of making assumptions while presuming its show how stupid u are... oga monopoly of knowledge

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin e pain am

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Tycoon007(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
Really funny grin Y dnt u just cover ur shame and accept defeat, today na bad market
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Tycoon007(m): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hint me on how u design this, I do graphics works, one has to be sure it's not stolen from somewhere, mature reply pls
pinkguy:
mad man this one of cover page of books I need help to publish in amazon,do you know how much it's cost to design it
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by pinkguy(m): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
Tycoon007:
Really funny grin Y dnt u just cover ur shame and accept defeat, today na bad market
mad man I have really got more than 15 reply on my mail when I'm comfortable I will mail them
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
pinkguy:
young man I don't think that is possible no reasonable person will agree to wait for 6 months do that with your bank , the deal is after your documentation and appointment letter

Good one...after documentation and appointment letter....Dats a good deal...will contact u

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by damiBJ: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
Damilare4lord:

I swear God will allow devil 2 punish you until you realize your senses.

Calm down young....I understand ur painment.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ofeco: 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
pinkguy:
mad man I have really got more than 15 reply on my mail when I'm comfortable I will mail them

you have not answered the question I asked you.
is the slot for first Degree holders , OND or olevel?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by pinkguy(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
[quote author=teabully post=72505454]Any latest bout prisons house[/quote hello i got your message please mail me pjoneta@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Indomie001: 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
mantics:

busted grin cheesy
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Indomie001: 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
pinkguy:
ofcouse some weak ones 'll still fall for your victim now , but trust me ;

You won't go unpunished if you are actually a fraudster
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Indomie001: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
mantics:

he posted that he need job and he has gotten the job by duping people grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Dreadful: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
Waheva that's holding the short listing.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by opj21(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
pinkguy:
idiot buy am for itself nah.....mumu
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Adebowale1616: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
Bro, documentation and appointment letter still doesnt mean anything, all those things na wash, iam not saying this person is a fraudster, don't misqoute me but what iam just driving at is that giving u appointment letter or doing documentation, with a real and very smart scammer is still not the assurance u av gotten the employment, if you doubt me, check through fb page of Remi Adeoye, a very popular police officer with a good integrity and so many credits to him, always fishing out all those scammers and fraudsters, so all these things are nothing.

My point in a nutshell, do your thorough due diligence before committng anything. Ire o.

damiBJ:

Good one...after documentation and appointment letter....Dats a good deal...will contact u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.