Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (809424 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by PrinceFola(m): 6:38am On Feb 17, 2019
Hopcy:
Good morning all. Did anyone from Edo State receive SMS?

Please guys, are they not sending emails?
Not email but text message.....
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by pounds12345: 6:57am On Feb 17, 2019
Sunnycliff:

Thanks a lot bro. I have taken it as a show of gratitude to help in forwarding to others in need of the past questions of frsc and NPS.

Freely ị received, freely Am giving out.

Pls help me with past questions. May God bless u Sir.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Yunisa001(m): 7:05am On Feb 17, 2019
Suleimanmoses:
By de grace of God Successful candidates will start getting mails from Monday to report to their various States of Origin.....May God help us all
pls what can u say about the message that is circulating?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by melodyj(m): 7:10am On Feb 17, 2019
I Received SMS On Friday, Anyone from Rivers State here
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by heskeyw(m): 7:29am On Feb 17, 2019
Any aspII that received the text from anambra?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by DEEKAH7(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2019
damiBJ:

Haba brozz.....HV not received mine na....still expecting ooo

I tire oo.. Done sending kè.. Wen We neva receive our own... Lets be hopeful.. Make we see how 2moro go be
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Sheamus007(m): 9:07am On Feb 17, 2019
is dia anybody from Ogun state dat has receive msg?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Sunnycliff(m): 9:53am On Feb 17, 2019
Have anyone from Imo received? I am waiting to see the sms
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Yayaadu: 11:25am On Feb 17, 2019
For a service that wants to recruit 6500 personnel, they should invite thrice that number for screening and exams.

I don’t think they have sent up to 1000 sms yet, the only place I see people talking about the invitations is on this thread.

More to come by God’s grace.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by noblefuwad(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2019
Yunisa001:
pls what can u say about the message that is circulating?

Are you still doubting the TEXT msg?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by noblefuwad(m): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2019
Yayaadu:
For a service that wants to recruit 6500 personnel, they should invite thrice that number for screening and exams.

I don’t think they have sent up to 1000 sms yet, the only place I see people talking about the invitations is on this thread.

Bro I can assure you they have sent thrice of the 6500, not everyone are on social media or lemme say nairaland to post it, it's when you get to the venue of the test that is when u will Know lot of people got the text,
FFS was also like dat, but on getting to the venue for test d crowd was much across the nation... Just that at d end only few people will make it to the last stage of the screening, I wish you best of luck as I await camp date for FFS..... I also applied for prisions but I didn't get msg from them

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by noblefuwad(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
geemonee88:
Shouldnt we have been informed by now if its going to be scheduled for Thursday-Friday next week?

It means there's no changes in the date... If there's they will communicate
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by noblefuwad(m): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Yayaadu:

I hope someone is not trying a prank on him, seriously the message was too long and general.

FFS sent a long text than that

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by izaray(f): 12:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Yayaadu:

Oga not everyone is on nalraland na, 4 persons also confirmed they got messages too on an NPS recruitment group I joined on facebook
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by noblefuwad(m): 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
enwanfixit:
All that have gotten are without connection. Yea. Without connection

This messages going on can be received by any body, the next step will b survival for the fittest
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ELAGAIE(m): 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
noblefuwad:

Bro I can assure you they have sent thrice if the 6500, not everyone are on social media or lemme say nairaland to post it, it's when younger to the venue if the test that is when u will Know lot if people got text,
FFS was also like dat, but in getting to the venue for test d crowd was much across the nation... Just that at d end only few will make it to the last stage if the screening, I wish you best of luck as I await camp date for FFS..... I also applied for prisions but I didn't get msg from them
I'm very confident they are not done sending the text. The same board CDFIPB handled that of FFS, and it took them about 8 days sending text to applicants for FFS. They started on Friday 5th/Oct in d evening up till 12th/Oct. They even skipped Saturday, Sunday and Monday nd continue on Tuesday, so we shouldn't be surprised if we don't receive text tomorrow but Tuesday. There is also the factor of election postponement, the timeline for the screening exercise MUST be shifted,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by slimzy41: 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
ELAGAIE:

I'm very confident they are not done sending the text. The same board CDFIPB handled that of FFS, and it took them about 8 days sending text to applicants for FFS. They started on Friday 5th/Oct in d evening up till 12th/Oct. They even skipped Saturday, Sunday and Monday nd continue on Tuesday, so we shouldn't be surprised if we don't receive text tomorrow but Tuesday. There is also the factor of election postponement, the timeline for the screening exercise MUST be shifted,

U are very right about this.. Those of us that are still hopefully expecting should keep calm.it will all end in praise.. So I believe
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by yusufdayo1: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sunnycliff:

sunnycliff87@gmail.com
Help me too
I need the NPS past question my email is yusufdayo1990@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Shefan(m): 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
yusufdayo1:

i need the past questions too anidusheriff@gmail.com thank you
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by balqees004(f): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
The screening has been postpone. This is rge message I got this afternoon from CDFIPD

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Shefan(m): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
What can i do ? I cant find my acknowledgment and reference form
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by slimzy41: 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Fellas advice needed urgently!!!

A friend of mine just alerted me of the mistake made by someone who helped him during the application period, instead of Applying for A position for a degree Holder,the Cafe Operator Applied for a position for Master Degree Holder

He has been registered for Asp1 instead of Aspll.

Do u think his application might b ruled out?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Usguy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
Yayaadu:

Point of Correction,1200000 applicant summitted application nationwide, with 100000 applicant made it to the final stage to be reduced to 6000, with that number it take a day to notified the shortlisted applicant to report for documentation.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by PrinceFola(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
balqees004:
The screening has been postpone. This is rge message I got this afternoon from CDFIPD
Oh really?? I haven't receive this particular one though.....
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Samanza89: 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
yusufdayo1:

Pls do help with the past questions... God bless... dianaekpa@gmail.com..
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by mohtunrahyor(f): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
noblefuwad:

Bro I can assure you they have sent thrice of the 6500, not everyone are on social media or lemme say nairaland to post it, it's when you get to the venue of the test that is when u will Know lot of people got the text,
FFS was also like dat, but on getting to the venue for test d crowd was much across the nation... Just that at d end only few people will make it to the last stage of the screening, I wish you best of luck as I await camp date for FFS..... I also applied for prisions but I didn't get msg from them
Wow! You made it to FFS final stage. Congratulations
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ELAGAIE(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
balqees004:
It's obvious as the screening date for some cadres fall on the election day
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Yayaadu: 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
Usguy:
Point of Correction,1200000 applicant summitted application nationwide, with 100000 applicant made it to the final stage to be reduced to 6000, with that number it take a day to notified the shortlisted applicant to report for documentation.

You didn’t understand what I said, if you did you’ll not disagree with me. You just rephrased what I said, for a massive recruitment like this they should have invited many many people for screening.

Someone pointed out that they did, they are not just online.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Yayaadu: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
slimzy41:
Fellas advice needed urgently!!!

A friend of mine just alerted me of the mistake made by someone who helped him during the application period, instead of Applying for A position for a degree Holder,the Cafe Operator Applied for a position for Master Degree Holder

He has been registered for Asp1 instead of Aspll.

Do u think his application might b ruled out?

Can someone shed more light on this?

I don’t have a masters degree and I applied for ASP 1. They didn’t mention Engineering in courses that are eligible for ASP 2, but on the portal they said Bsc Minimum in Engineering for ASP 1.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by opj21(m): 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
anyone from Edo received the msg
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by stanvesco(m): 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Shefan:
What can i do ? I cant find my acknowledgment and reference form

If you are sure you downloaded it with your device...just go to file explorer, open documents and search prison grin grin grin and you would be shocked to see your form and reference letter.....just relax and try recalling the device you completed your registration on....even if it's laptop or cafe.....it might still be there.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ELAGAIE(m): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
Yayaadu:

Can someone shed more light on this?

I don’t have a masters degree and I applied for ASP 1. They didn’t mention Engineering in courses that are eligible for ASP 2, but on the portal they said Bsc Minimum in Engineering for ASP 1.
It's not a problem if u have somebody there (connection)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.