Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (811230 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Terver90: 9:40am On Feb 19, 2019
I thank GOD someone spoke my mind regarding this past question issue, I wrote the exams of road safety and I was shortlisted for interview in jalingo my state capital, but I was not invited for the camp. I read the past questions and had all the answers and more in my memory, but the questions I saw were entirely different, 100 questions in all. so please keep the thread sensible with relevant informations rather than this past questions craze thank you good people of nairaland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Edox4(m): 11:14am On Feb 19, 2019
Terver90:
I thank GOD someone spoke my mind regarding this past question issue, I wrote the exams of road safety and I was shortlisted for interview in jalingo my state capital, but I was not invited for the camp. I read the past questions and had all the answers and more in my memory, but the questions I saw were entirely different, 100 questions in all. so please keep the thread sensible with relevant informations rather than this past questions craze thank you good people of nairaland.
well said bro
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Lucialovely(f): 11:18am On Feb 19, 2019
Am yet to receive though I applied with OND..,....... have you received and what did you apply with?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Yayaadu: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2019
vicyreigna:

No...
I applied with first degree in Engineering

Same here, I’m still expecting the invite though.

Congratulations once again.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by salewa01: 11:35am On Feb 19, 2019
I think they have postpone everything till further notice,probably after election
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by innamorat(f): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Am yet to get a message, please has anyone received between yesterday and today. Am really worried ooo
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Jaytecq(m): 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
innamorat:
Am yet to get a message, please has anyone received between yesterday and today. Am really worried ooo
be patient, u will get it
i blve its in batches
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Jaytecq(m): 1:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
post=67137271:
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Nigeria Prisons Service:

1. POSITIONS.
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre:
i. Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Medical, CONMESS 02.
Applicants must be holders of M.B.B.S; M.D; M.D.S; or equivalents from recognized universities.
ii. Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Vetinary CONMESS 02.
Applicants must be holders of D.V.M from recognized universities.
iii. Deputy Superintendent of Prisons (DSP) Pharmacy, CONHESS 09. Applicants must possess Bachelor’s of Pharmacy degrees from recognized universities.
iv. Assistant Superintendent of Prisons. I (ASP.I) CONPASS 09
Applicants must be holders of master’s degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Lab. Sciences, Architecture, Engineering, Radiology, etc
v. Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II (ASP.II), CONPASS 08
Applicants must be holders of first degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology, Estate/Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.

CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre: -
i. Senior Inspector of Prisons (SIP), CONPASS 08.
Applicants must be holders of HND certificates obtained from recognized Polytechnics/Colleges in the following areas: Estate Management, Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.
ii. Inspector of Prisons (IP) Nursing, CONHESS 06.
Applicants must be Registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions
iii. Assistant Inspector of Prisons (AIP) CONPASS 06. Applicants must be holders of OND/NCE Obtained from recognized institutions.

CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre:-
i. Prisons Assistant I (PAI) CONPASS 05
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of Five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade 1 (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.)
ii. Prisons Assistant II (PAII) CONPASS 04
Applicants must possess the GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English or Trade Test Grade II. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.)
iii. Prison Assistant III (PA.III) CONPASS 03.
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalents with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than Two (2) sittings, which should include at least English or Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.)

2. METHOD OF APPLICATION
i. Applications must be Online.
ii. Candidate are expected to log into the website http://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit Fill and submit the application form online. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
iii. Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
3. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications should be submitted online within Six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
30TH. APRIL 2018 TO 11TH. JUNE 2018

4. STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RECRUITMENT
Requirements: -
i. Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
ii. Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
iii. Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
iv. Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
v. Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
vi. Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
vii. Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
viii. Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
ix. Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
x. Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
5. APPLICATION
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THIS APPLICATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!
6. CLOSING
All applications are expected to be completed and submitted within six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
SIGNED
Ag. Secretary to the Board.

Apply here
http://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng

https://www.naijatrumpet.com.ng/2018/04/recruitment-into-nigerian-prisons.html

For a smooth and Informative conversation i will recommend a[b] Whatsapp Group[/b]
You can join or send "NPS Group" via whatpp, you will be added
Group Link [url]https://chat.whats app.com/EMXxJewDYXA5fHbu9uBXW3[/url]

copy the link above remove the space btw "whats and app"
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Sokoyaseye(m): 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2019
PUSH14:
Please someone should help me with the soft copy for both the acknowledgment form and referee forms let me edit them please

Help a brother in need, please

kingsleymecha@gmail.com

Pls kindly send to my mail too, seyesokoya@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Sokoyaseye(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
I reside in Ibadan and mistakenly filled Oyo State as my State of Origin. Pls anyone with useful info should Pls help. I also got the SMS invite. What can I do?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by bishopdesignate: 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
noblefuwad:

All ur credentials (original) including medical certificate... That was what was checked during FFS

please have you seen the schedule for the screening.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by noblefuwad(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2019
vicyreigna:

No...
I applied with first degree in Engineering

I think Engineering is asp 1 bcoz engineering and law are always level 9 wch is asp1

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by noblefuwad(m): 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
balqees004:

What about pregnant women? Though not that obvious.

No issue about that at this stage, but if u make it to the final stage, you will b ask to do pregnancy test b4 starting anything, that was how they did it during FFS final documentation
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by noblefuwad(m): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
slimzy41:

Sorry pls, do u think one can submit Bsc Statement of results, I have not collected my Originals.

They should at this stage, but they won't accept that and final stage of documentation ....

Note.. Am talking base on experience of the FFS screening ooo
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by noblefuwad(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2019
bishopdesignate:

please have you seen the schedule for the screening.

It has been postponed... No new date yet
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Wumi261(m): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
If not for corruption, posting the list online for easy access for all applicants is more reasonable than sending text to selected individuals. Even if it's email message it's still commendable.

Common procedure with less headache of checking phone if you have received NPS message. Mtheeeww.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by samsard(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wumi261:
If not for corruption, posting the list online for easy access for all applicants is more reasonable than sending text to selected individuals. Even if it's email message it's still commendable.

Common procedure with less headache of checking phone if you have received NPS message. Mtheeeww.
True talk!
This method is questionable and lacks transparency.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by balqees004(f): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
noblefuwad:

No issue about that at this stage, but if u make it to the final stage, you will b ask to do pregnancy test b4 starting anything, that was how they did it during FFS final documentation

Thanks brother.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Adk007: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
Just stay calm guys.
More than 50% of Names are yet to b shortlisted. Am yet to receive a message also.
Everything is on hold up until after d elections.

And for Info Guys, Fire guys and Prison guys will start camping at the same time and most likely at same venues.

Just bevcalm guys,we all gonna be there by His Grace.

8 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by PUSH14: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wumi261:

But I happen to know nobody but got the text message, it is even now that I am seriously on the lookout for an earthly Father Abraham

Anybody with such connection, email me at kingsleymecha@gmail.com

I am still putting GOD FIRST!

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Wumi261(m): 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
PUSH14:

But I happen to know nobody but got the text message, it is even now that I am seriously on the lookout for an earthly Father Abraham

Anybody with such connection, email me at kingsleymecha@gmail.com

I am still putting GOD FIRST!

I'm not disputing that bro, but text message can be hindered by so many factors. For instance, some didn't receive inec message but when the lists were pasted most people saw theirs easily without waiting for any sms.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by dave00733(m): 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
Wumi261:

Spot on bro. Let's see a list, search for the name, simple. That's the part I commend FRSC for, this method of text being utilized by FFS and NPS is subject to manipulation. Anyways may God answer our prayers, we will surely get there in earnest.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by akile21(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Sokoyaseye:
I reside in Ibadan and mistakenly filled Oyo State as my State of Origin. Pls anyone with useful info should Pls help. I also got the SMS invite. What can I do?

Go and do Local Government Identification in any LGA in Ibadan...
I can help u out... ajalatemitope21@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by slimzy41: 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2019
noblefuwad:

They should at this stage, but they won't accept that and final stage of documentation ....

Note.. Am talking base on experience of the FFS screening ooo

Aiit, thanks Man.if I make it through the 1st stage. I will then hurry up to get the Originals
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Wumi261(m): 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=dave00733 post=75903997]
Spot on bro. Let's see a list, search for the name, simple. That's the part I commend FRSC for, this method of text being utilized by FFS and NPS is subject to manipulation. Anyways may God answer our prayers, we will surely get there in earnest. [/quote

Amen!]
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by uccytaheer: 12:58am On Feb 20, 2019
Has anyone received massage from last week Friday till date?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jinbility: 6:09am On Feb 20, 2019
another message dis morning
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by PrinceFola(m): 6:45am On Feb 20, 2019
They sent me two messages this morning...
The initial screening and exams scheduled date message and postponement message too.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.