Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (809613 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Edox4(m): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
naturepride008:
. Thanks for sharing this

Please did you notice whether they are attending to people that didn't have reference slip
Not sure bro
the reference slip was checked too

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Indomie001: 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
HarunaWest:

How do u wanna see list before screening Uncle Thomas undecided....What I mean is that some people have already done documentation,they just waiting for camp...
Its actually save to say you are not invited and you are seriously in sifia pain grin hence , the negative energy
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Indomie001: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
naturepride008:
please did they also paste the list
Yes !

Pasted but later removed so we have to queued up to check the fucking list.

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ghostwritter(m): 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
let me tell you guys what I have noticed in today's screening exercise.

IN NIGERIA, YOU MUST KNOW SOMEONE THAT KNOW SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE IN PRISON SERVICE.

THERE ARE VERY LIMITED SLOTS, DON'T TRUST PEOPLE PROMISING YOU PRISON JOB

YOU CAN'T TAKE PICTURES OF THE LIST BECAUSE THEY INTEND TO PAD IT. THAT IS WHY THEY DIDN'T PASTE IT. IT'S THE ORDER FROM HEADQUARTER.

DON'T BE TOO HAPPY IF YOU SEE YOUR NAME ON THE LIST TODAY BECAUSE YOU COULD JUST BE A DECOY FOR IMPENDING SLOTS.

DON'T BE SAD OR HEARTBROKEN IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR NAME ON THE LIST. IT IS THE FINAL LIST THAT MATTERS.

DON'T GIVE ANYONE MONEY OR YOUR BODY FOR SLOTS.

DON'T BE SAD IF YOU FAIL TO MAKE IT TODAY OR TOMORROW, THEY HAVE THE WHOLE WEEK FOR THE EXERCISE NO MATTER WHAT YOU APPLY FOR.

DON'T STRUGGLE TO IMPRESS ANY OFFICER, THEY ALREADY HAVE THE MASTER LIST

THEY WON'T TELL YOU HOW DULL PRISON JOB IS IF YOU ARE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WISH TO EXPLORE OR EXPRESS YOUR CREATIVITY.

NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE...EVEN PRISON SERVICE NEEDS SERIOUS RESTUCTURING GOING BY WHAT I SAW TODAY.

MOST OF THEIR OFFICERS LOOK SO STRONG-FACE LIKE PRISONERS...WHY?

NOT EVERYBODY IS DESTINED TO GET A GOVERNMENT JOB, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO CREATIVE TO BE CONFINED TO THE BUREAUCRACY OF THE FAILED SYSTEM.

DON'T STRUGGLE WITH PEOPLE ON THE LINE, JUST CHILL. EVERYTHING WILL LATER EASE UP.

RELATE WITH OTHER VIBRANT YOUTH AND MAKE CONNECTIONS.

THE ONLY THING THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS DONE SUCCESSFUL FOR JOB CREATION IS NPOWER.

NIGERIA YOUTHS HAVE GREAT POTENTIAL BUT THE COUNTRY CAN'T HELP US ALL BECAUSE IT CAN'T EVEN HELP ITSELF.

THOSE WHO GAINED MORE IN TODAY'S EXERCISE WERE THOSE EXPLOITERS POSSING AS TRADERS...I NO BLAME THEM.

THERE IS NO HARM IN TRYING, IF YOU NO GET THE JOB, AT LEAST YOU DON GAIN NPS SCREENING EXPERIENCE.

MANY PEOPLE WHO SHOWED UP FOR THE SCREENING ONLY CAME TO MERELY FULFILL ALL RIGHTIOUSNESS. THEY SEEM TO HAVE LOST HOPE IN THE SYSTEM.

THOSE WHO ARE UNDER EMPLOYED HAD TO PUT UP A BIG FAT LIE AS AN EXCUSE IN THEIR PLACE OF WORK TO SHOW UP FOR THE EXERCISE...I told my boss that I received a call that my grandmother fell from a three story building.

Best of luck to all the creative Nigeria youths of this generation, we are merely suffering and smiling.

18 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by frankstanley(m): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
desmont004:
cry cry cry This thing is painful... I got both d sms and mail but i cant go. Am in Jos but my centre is Ogun state and am writing my final exams (MSc). Why this time....

Congrats to everyone dat wl be shortlisted finally. Better opportunity ahead for d rest.

Incase you still need past questions, u can drop your mail address, its FREE

Bro please help me with the past question, bn asking for it since (Obinnastanley141@gmail.com)
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by HarunaWest(m): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
Indomie001:
Its actually save to say you are not invited and you are seriously in sifia pain grin hence , the negative energy
Oga I didn't apply ooo..I can't do prison Job,the job I currently do is already a prison,so don't wanna be jailed..Meanwhile the reason I joined this thread is to see how many Nairalander will actually get the Job...Nothing more.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Indomie001: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
DeanOlamide:

Probably didn’t go to their State of origin.....

Why will you get SMS/Email and your name won’t be there!!! I doubt that ...
Thats not possible , if you get the mail and sms , your name must be there surly.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Indomie001: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
HarunaWest:

Oga I didn't apply ooo..I can't do prison Job,the job I currently do is already a prison,so don't wanna be jailed..Meanwhile the reason I joined this thread is to see how many Nairalander will actually get the Job...Nothing more.
lolz grin
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Ibyus01: 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
@desmont004 Pls I need the nps past question and answer, Pls help me forward it to ibyus01@gmail.com, thank in anticipation.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Ibyus01: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
.@desmont004 Pls I need the nps past question and answer, Pls I will be happy if you can help me forward it to ibyus01@gmail.com, thanks in anticipation
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by AlienRobot: 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
For Nigerian Prisons past questions and answers,

Contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by freshmann: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
For those that were screened today, was Medical Fitness certificate a compulsory component of the requirements?

Because the one I have is more than 3 months old
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 19, 2019
freshmann:
For those that were screened today, was Medical Fitness certificate a compulsory component of the requirements?

Because the one I have is more than 3 months old
No is not is only your credentials they will check and return it back to you

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by oteikwu16(m): 6:53am On Mar 19, 2019
ghostwritter:

IN NIGERIA, YOU MUST KNOW SOMEONE THAT KNOW SOMEONE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE IN PRISON SERVICE.

YOU CAN'T TAKE PICTURES OF THE LIST BECAUSE THEY INTEND TO PAD IT. THAT IS WHY THEY DIDN'T PASTE IT. IT'S THE ORDER FROM HEADQUARTER.

DON'T BE TOO HAPPY IF YOU SEE YOUR NAME ON THE LIST TODAY BECAUSE YOU COULD JUST BE A DECOY FOR IMPENDING SLOTS.

DON'T BE SAD OR HEARTBROKEN IF YOU DO NOT SEE YOUR NAME ON THE LIST. IT IS THE FINAL LIST THAT MATTERS.

DON'T BE SAD IF YOU FAIL TO MAKE IT TODAY OR TOMORROW, THEY HAVE THE WHOLE WEEK FOR THE EXERCISE NO MATTER WHAT YOU APPLY FOR.

THEY WON'T TELL YOU HOW DULL PRISON JOB IS IF YOU ARE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WISH TO EXPLORE OR EXPRESS YOUR CREATIVITY.

NIGERIA IS A FAILED STATE...EVEN PRISON SERVICE NEEDS SERIOUS RESTUCTURING GOING BY WHAT I SAW TODAY.

NOT EVERYBODY IS DESTINED TO GET A GOVERNMENT JOB, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO CREATIVE TO BE CONFINED TO THE BUREAUCRACY OF THE FAILED SYSTEM.

DON'T STRUGGLE WITH PEOPLE ON THE LINE, JUST CHILL. EVERYTHING WILL LATER EASE UP.

THE ONLY THING THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS DONE SUCCESSFUL FOR JOB CREATION IS NPOWER.

NIGERIA YOUTHS HAVE GREAT POTENTIAL BUT THE COUNTRY CAN'T HELP US ALL BECAUSE IT CAN'T EVEN HELP ITSELF.

THOSE WHO GAINED MORE IN TODAY'S EXERCISE WERE THOSE EXPLOITERS POSSING AS TRADERS...I NO BLAME THEM.

THERE IS NO HARM IN TRYING, IF YOU NO GET THE JOB, AT LEAST YOU DON GAIN NPS SCREENING EXPERIENCE.

MANY PEOPLE WHO SHOWED UP FOR THE SCREENING ONLY CAME TO MERELY FULFILL ALL RIGHTIOUSNESS. THEY SEEM TO HAVE LOST HOPE IN THE SYSTEM.

THOSE WHO ARE UNDER EMPLOYED HAD TO PUT UP A BIG FAT LIE AS AN EXCUSE IN THEIR PLACE OF WORK TO SHOW UP FOR THE EXERCISE...I told my boss that I received a call that my grandmother fell from a three story building.

Best of luck to all the creative Nigeria youths of this generation, we are merely suffering and smiling.

well said @ghostwriter.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Jaytecq(m): 7:27am On Mar 19, 2019
PLEASE WHAT IS THE TIME FOR THE TEST TODAY? (LAGOS)
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Presh555(m): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2019
Lucialovely:
where you able to snap the list? Was today screening for any specific position or for anyone who was shortlisted or registered?
We didn't have access to the list. They called the names from the master list if you hear your name you go for screening
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Presh555(m): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2019
Emdee590:
what's up how did it go?
Trust naija out of over 200 names I heard only about 5 persons were present
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by innamorat(f): 9:17am On Mar 19, 2019
What time is the exam today
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Presh555(m): 9:18am On Mar 19, 2019
ghostwritter:

You deserve an award for this. This is the truth and nothing but the truth. God bless you

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Presh555(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2019
innamorat:
Just be there by 10am to be on a safer side
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Jaytecq(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2019
innamorat:
i think its 3pm o, but it depends on ur state
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by deegwalas: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2019
Hi guys, i got my sms nd e-mail yesterday night by 11pm and i based in kd but my indigin is Sokoto, so i dey road i dont know whether i could make it.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Coolboi05(m): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
deegwalas:
Hi guys, i got my sms nd e-mail yesterday night by 11pm and i based in kd but my indigin is Sokoto, so i dey road i dont know whether i could make it.
safe journey bro. pls snap the list when u get there. I also got the mail late, can't travel today

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015