Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (811474 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by eaglesanya: 2:05am On Jul 13, 2019
Is there any ASP II that has gotten the text, please kindly signify
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by senator3636(m): 5:59am On Jul 13, 2019
Emevee:
Plz anyone from Abia who has received?
I'm from abia,haven't received any tho.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Penproph: 6:12am On Jul 13, 2019
Good morning friends
Who has confirmed the Authenticity of the above Documentatio Time table?
I do not think its real
1.it is not signed
2 No letterheaed was used.

Let's be calm.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by LowerPriceData0(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2019
Good Morning House...

Have confirmed the Authenticity of the Text Message Sent by CDFIPB from One Of There Senior Staff.

He Said "GEN. 60" is a form And will be Sell to them at Training Place. And All Lucky Applicants Should go with all Original Credentials and Other relevant Documents Requested. See Attach

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Gbogbolet100: 7:57am On Jul 13, 2019
If you did not receive text message and Email, don't allow anybody to deceive you that it's over for you. Go to your center and gate crash, it's possible you find your name on the system. NOT EVERYBODY WILL RECEIVE TEXT AND MAIL. nobody should even argue with me under this post because I'm talking from experience of what is happening in this particular board CDFIPB. I'm already with my appointment Letter of FFS awaiting training school by September.. We've passed through dis process before. And again documentation is not the final stage. Don't relax yet, keep on praying until you get a text/mail for training school invite. Best of luck to you guys

8 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by rehanix500: 7:59am On Jul 13, 2019
What about the acceptance letters, where are we getting that or is that one also will be sell to us at the screening center ?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Gbogbolet100: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2019
rehanix500:
What about the acceptance letters, where are we getting that or is that one also will be sell to us at the screening center ?
You will use your own hand to write it. The format will be given to you
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by rehanix500: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2019
We use hand to write formal application for employment also ?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emdee590(m): 8:15am On Jul 13, 2019
Nawao
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by oteikwu16(m): 8:36am On Jul 13, 2019
Gbogbolet100:
If you did not receive text message and Email, don't allow anybody to deceive you that it's over for you. Go to your center and gate crash, it's possible you find your name on the system. NOT EVERYBODY WILL RECEIVE TEXT AND MAIL. nobody should even argue with me under this post because I'm talking from experience of what is happening in this particular board CDFIPB. I'm already with my appointment of FFS awaiting training school by September.. We've passed through dis process before. And again documentation is not the final stage. Don't relax yet, keep on praying until you get a text/mail for training school invite. Best of luck to you guys

God bless u, you have spoken well
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Gbogbolet100: 8:36am On Jul 13, 2019
rehanix500:
We use hand to write formal application for employment also ?
Dey dere, And be looking for type writer .. Do you think board get that time. Bros you will use your hand to write that damn letter on an A4 paper

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2019
Gbogbolet100:
If you did not receive text message and Email, don't allow anybody to deceive you that it's over for you. Go to your center and gate crash, it's possible you find your name on the system. NOT EVERYBODY WILL RECEIVE TEXT AND MAIL. nobody should even argue with me under this post because I'm talking from experience of what is happening in this particular board CDFIPB. I'm already with my appointment Letter of FFS awaiting training school by September.. We've passed through dis process before. And again documentation is not the final stage. Don't relax yet, keep on praying until you get a text/mail for training school invite. Best of luck to you guys

Please, did you write application and acceptance letters during your documentation at FFS? Did you also use GEN 60 during your documentation?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Gbogbolet100: 9:03am On Jul 13, 2019
Preciouswalex:

Please, did you write application and acceptance letters during your documentation at FFS? Did you also use GEN 60 during your documentation?
We did, And still repeated the process after they gave us our appointment letters months later. Gen 60 is a board documentation form for free. Which will be submitted back immediately after filling with photocopies of your credentials together with the board file and 2 passports

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Gbogbolet100: 9:05am On Jul 13, 2019
Don't be misinformed, Board won't sell anything for you. All whatever you are given is for free
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by almujeebe(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

We did, And still repeated the process after they gave us our appointment letters months later. Gen 60 is a board documentation form for free. Which will be submitted back immediately after filling with photocopies of your credentials together with the board file and 2 passports

Did you wear white white during documentation or just mufti
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Gbogbolet100: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2019
almujeebe:

Did you wear white white during documentation or just mufti
Mufti
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

Thank you. Please were they particular about any credential? Like, I have lost my FLSC.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Gbogbolet100: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2019
Preciouswalex:

Thank you. Please were they particular about any credential? Like, I have lost my FLSC.
Look for it. Very important. Or if u have testimonial.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

Look for it. Very important. Or if u have testimonial.

The testimonial I have has age difference. 11yrs is written on it instead of 13yrs when I finished primary school.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Princeoloriodo: 10:03am On Jul 13, 2019
Pls... Those that have received SMS, is the next stage about final interview or documentation. I'm little confused here. Thanks
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kehnton(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

do they request for passport photos? if they do, how many? thanks!

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kehnton(m): 11:44am On Jul 13, 2019
Princeoloriodo:
Pls... Those that have received SMS, is the next stage about final interview or documentation. I'm little confused here. Thanks

the so called final interview(according to the text) refers to documentation! once again Congratulations! You got the job!

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by larrycoal: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

Please do u do any question and answer during the documentation of the FFS
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by larrycoal: 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

Sorry pls bro I think if u have complete documents for the documentation u shouldn’t have any issues for the next stage enlistment
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by almujeebe(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
Gbogbolet100:

Mufti

OK thanks man, one more thing sir, the medical fitness required, is it compulsory that it must be stamp or some kind of printed document? Is thier any medical test there?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by almujeebe(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
Has anyone received email here yet?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by murtala123: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
almujeebe:
Has anyone received email here yet?
Alhamdullilah I have received my invitation latter from their e-mail .

1 Share

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Penproph: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Did you also receive sms
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Gbogbolet100: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
larrycoal:

Sorry pls bro I think if u have complete documents for the documentation u shouldn’t have any issues for the next stage enlistment
I pray prisons shouldn't be like us. Not everyone that documented completely made it finally. 30 percent still Couldn't made it up to appointment letter and training school. I'm not here to scare anyone , just to inform you if you have connect, still keep pushing till you are holding your appointment letter with your own hand and IPPIS capturing slip and if you don't have connect keep praying. This is CDFIPB, it's not over till it's over.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Gbogbolet100: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
almujeebe:

OK thanks man, one more thing sir, the medical fitness required, is it compulsory that it must be stamp or some kind of printed document? Is thier any medical test there?
You too answer the question yourself.
Can you collect a medical certificate without stamp?
And for those that keeps buying all dis 200 naira medical certificates on nairaland and whatsapp. You've done it to be selected to this level.. Congratulations! But you should rather stop now. What you present over there is what is permanently going into your file. Any false document detected. You are out
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Gbogbolet100: 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
larrycoal:

Please do u do any question and answer during the documentation of the FFS
Forget about questions and answers. You are going for documentation.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by xsanctus(m): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
murtala123:

Alhamdullilah I have received my invitation latter from their e-mail .

What date were you asked to report?

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.