Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (810683 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kehnton(m): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
Strongluv:
I have confirm from my source the time table is legit
Start expecting sms at least from 27th

maybe no SMS afterall?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Congratulations to those that got the job, I didn't apply then. I want to ask is there any one that got this job without connection and no 2:1in the degree
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Andychinedu: 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kaeboy:
Congratulations to those that got the job, I didn't apply then. I want to ask is there any one that got this job without connection and no 2:1in the degree

We are plenty bro!!!

It always not about the connection...
God First!

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by junaid1983(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
God gave me this job Wallahi...I didn't see , call or connect anybody...I just applied , prayed and went to sleep.

5 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by rehanix500: 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
junaid1983:
God gave me this job Wallahi...I didn't see , call or connect anybody...I just applied , prayed and went to sleep.
Sorry please are you junior cadres or senior?

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by inemluvpeace: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
Please house, any update as regards Sms.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by rehanix500: 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
inemluvpeace:
Better forget sms or mail and go straight to do ur documentation
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Andychinedu: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
inemluvpeace:

Stay there and be waiting for it okay!!!

Better prepare and go for your IPPIS ASAP
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Kebaba(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
At last.....d waiting is over...I envy u guys
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Andychinedu: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kebaba:
At last.....d waiting is over...I envy u guys

Don't bro!

You have a bright tomorrow too!!!

Just believe in the Most High!!!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by gentlejin(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Andychinedu:

Get lost with your discouraging thoughts!!!

All state commands got signals already and even Radio Stations have announced the Exercise and you are here writing rubbish!!!

Is it bad to applaud those that got the Job
Just because you are not documented does not mean others won't get the Job peacefully!!!
After this post What next? I should start clapping for you abi. FYI I didn't apply for prisons, you don't know me. So don't just pick up your phone and be typing rubbish just because you have Data. Its the tradition of all paramilitary to inform applicants of any thing through SMS/ emails hence my post. If there's anything wrong in what I posted here point it out.

5 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Laycan(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
gentlejin:

After this post What next? I should start clapping for you abi. FYI I didn't apply for prisons, you don't know me. So don't just pick up your phone and be typing rubbish just because you have Data. Its the tradition of all paramilitary to inform applicants of any thing through SMS/ emails hence my post. If there's anything wrong in what I posted here point it out.
No mind them jare......they tink its fellowship wey anybody can go without IV

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Chechem: 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
Andychinedu:

Stay there and be waiting for it okay!!!

Better prepare and go for your IPPIS ASAP
Please which cadre are you?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Andychinedu:

We are plenty bro!!!

It always not about the connection...
God First!
I will keep hope alive
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jamoyakz: 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
kehnton:

i guess you didn't go for the last documentation. many whose names were on the list neither received text or email. the doubting thomases missed the documentation while the faithful ones who believed in the memo went and saw their names on the list. as someone here has said with wisdom, please don't near the venue on the slated date else you will be the father of the gullible ones. Memo without notification from the board or any circular signed by the secretary of the board? Well I wish you guys all the best since y'all don't want to heed to advice the advice of Wisdom

the memo is legit and the news i am hearing is that the documented officers should report to that same venue as the former according to the timetable memo release. shalom!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jamoyakz: 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
gentlejin:
You people should be careful about what you believe. How can people go for documentation without prior notice via messaging channels. Even those in headquarters still haven't confirmed this circular. Let's be careful so we don't regret.
I just tire for all these dolapo's no single notification from the board either through newspaper advertorial, SMS, emails or even a circular in the official website of either ministry of interior or Nigerian Correctional service.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jamoyakz: 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
kehnton:

i guess you didn't go for the last documentation. many whose names were on the list neither received text or email. the doubting thomases missed the documentation while the faithful ones who believed in the memo went and saw their names on the list. as someone here has said with wisdom, please don't near the venue on the slated date else you will be the father of the gullible ones.

the memo is legit and the news i am hearing is that the documented officers should report to that same venue as the former according to the timetable memo release. shalom!
Monday is around the corner we gonna know. Note I also did documentation.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Andychinedu: 1:34am On Sep 28, 2019
There's no point talking to you too...
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by inemluvpeace: 6:22am On Sep 28, 2019
If there will be no SMS like u said, I hope name will be pasted for successful candidate on the board, so as to know the candidate for documentation and APL collection. that is my thought.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Andychinedu: 7:13am On Sep 28, 2019
inemluvpeace:
If there will be no SMS like u said, I hope name will be pasted for successful candidate on the board, so as to know the candidate for documentation and APL collection. that is my thought.

Names of successful candidates again
If you had done your documentation last time, you are successful!!
Just go and run your final documentation...
Forget all this less privilege statements you are getting online!
Except you know you submitted fake credentials though!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Calyb(m): 7:17am On Sep 28, 2019
Nothing will happen this week till next week. Going for documentation without prior notice is laughable.

3 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by rehanix500: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2019
Please are we to open current bank account
For some of us that didn’t have current account?
Or it’s not necessary. We can use our savings account ?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Andychinedu: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2019
rehanix500:
Please are we to open current bank account
For some of us that didn’t have current account?
Or it’s not necessary. We can use our savings account ?

Everything is available there!!!
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ofeco: 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Andychinedu:

Hahaha!

Are you from Ebonyi?

Let's hook up!
Good afternoon, I just sent you a mail please respond. # Team Ebonyi
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Andychinedu: 1:15am On Sep 29, 2019
For all the doubting Thomas's this is your own!

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by LowerPriceData0(m): 6:51am On Sep 29, 2019
Please guys we need update from Niger, Benue, Oyo, Osun, Katsina, Zamfara, Gombe, Akwa Ibom, and Enboyi Applicants tomorrow.

PLEASE !!!

Wish you guys Journey Mercy...
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Andychinedu: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
LowerPriceData0:
Please guys we need update from Niger, Benue, Oyo, Osun, Katsina, Zamfara, Gombe, Akwa Ibom, and Enboyi Applicants tomorrow.

PLEASE !!!

Wish you guys Journey Mercy...

Some states might paste the list this evening self!!!
So from today let the info begin!

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by LowerPriceData0(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
Andychinedu:

Some states might paste the list this evening self!!!
So from today let the info begin!

Yes.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ShammyDgreat: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
Pls post the list form Anambra for those from Ebonyi State. Thanks.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by inemluvpeace: 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
Please post list for Akwa Ibom state.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
Pls any list will help in case of any change in d list
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Seyica: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
Pls anyone by chance if seen should help paste the list for Edo state, those in Enugu.. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.