Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,381 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (810883 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Desire2016: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
where are those who prophecy last week and this week? we re expectancy.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Johnbisi: 5:53am On Aug 13, 2020
this week is not gone my brother anything can still happen
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Laptoplyfestyle: 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2020
Johnbisi:
this week is not gone my brother anything can still happen

Damn Nigga....
Say what
Say what
Anything can happen
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Gambusjnr: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lets hope something happens before passing out

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Laptoplyfestyle: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
Gambusjnr:
Lets hope something happens before passing out

Anyone with pictures of todays passing out event should kindly post for our perusal.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by gentlejin(m): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
POP is next week.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by edunwanna: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2020
Visit the website on >>
https://dailyjobsnigeria.com/
Use the search button to search for any type of job u want and APPLY directly to the employer.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by marryann: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
gentlejin:
POP is next week.

Next week 28th is the pop of Bsc but 21st was for olevel, Hnd etc
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by gentlejin(m): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
marryann:

OK
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by melodyj(m): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2020
marryann:

Stop spreading lies, everybody both senior and junior passed out 21st, expecting signal for the 2nd batch to hit camp

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by gentlejin(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2020
melodyj:

Stop spreading lies, everybody both senior and junior passed out 21st, expecting signal for the 2nd batch to hit camp

Who's this one? Must you borrow phone to type rubbish? My guy i prepared to go and celebrate with called me and said it was postponed to 28th, and you're vomiting bullshit. Signal bend you there for saying we are spreading lies, useless thing.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by marryann: 10:05am On Aug 25, 2020
melodyj:

What is wrong with you Don’t u have manner of approach I have 2 friends that are passing out on d 28th both bsc. Cow yansh
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Laptoplyfestyle: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2020
gentlejin:

Who's this one? Must you borrow phone to type rubbish? My guy i prepared to go and celebrate with called me and said it was postponed to 28th, and you're vomiting bullshit. Signal bend you there for saying we are spreading lies, useless thing.

marryann:

What is wrong with you Don’t u have manner of approach I have 2 friends that are passing out on d 28th both bsc. Cow yansh

Issokayy isokayy you people need to be calming down like this

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by gentlejin(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
Laptoplyfestyle:

Issokayy isokayy you people need to be calming down like this
We are calmed now. But in Nigeria u know u cant be calmed for too long b4 some ugly situations sprouts up again.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by melodyj(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
marryann:

We started this race together here, I was among the privileged ones who got employed, I read comments here often, sometimes ago I advice the forum and promise to drop any genuine Info coz I was once waiting for info here everyday.

All the 1st batch who started training January has return home 21st August, resting for 2 weeks b4 resuming work, while the 2nd batch me inconclusive will resume either sept ending or 1st week of Oct coz instructors need to rest 1month

For now no info about supplementary candidate, the department is trying to fixed one or two

I pray it favor all those who re waiting, when is eventually release

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by chromehagin: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hello guys.
Can see d tension is high and already causing issues.
Seniors only do their trainings in Lagos and Kaduna. All scheduled to end on 21st August for both junior and seniors but for some reasons, only that of the staff college (senior) in Kaduna was extended by one week.
Just keep hope alive as no reports on the supplimetary list yet.
2nd batch of training is proposed for 13th Sept and truth is no supplementary list person can make it because there are lots of new intakes still waiting for training.
I wish guys the very best.

5 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Osazi2070(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
Melodyj, pls can I have ur number? I need to make some inquiries
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Johnbisi: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2020
copy msg from a wapsap group
My boy, how are you we have already tru with all that cause delay, so the next thing on the table at the headquarters here now is the surplemetry and the big men candidates apl, and you guys will go for your induction course and u will later join them at the college's. But latest, I mean latest ... The second week of September, it may be in between 8, 9, 10. They 'll call you guys. So don't worried your self anymore. Good morning.......
pls oooo I copy this msg from a wapsap ...,

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Laptoplyfestyle: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2020
Johnbisi:
My boy, how are you we have already tru with all that cause delay, so the next thing on the table at the headquarters here now is the surplemetry and the big men candidates apl, and you guys will go for your induction course and u will later join them at the college's. But latest, I mean latest ... The second week of September, it may be in between 8, 9, 10. They 'll call you guys. So don't worried your self anymore. Good morning.......

An unending anticipation is the mother of all anxiety. May this September be the end of our expectations for good. Amin & Amen

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Okunlola2019: 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
Amen.
I believe with God all things are possible.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by usmd: 7:13am On Sep 07, 2020
Laptoplyfestyle:

An unending anticipation is the mother of all anxiety. May this September be the end of our expectations for good. Amin & Amen
pls do u mean this very september 2020? pl's sir,any latest?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by usmd: 7:20am On Sep 07, 2020
Osazi2070:
Melodyj, pls can I have ur number? I need to make some inquiries
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by usmd: 7:29am On Sep 07, 2020
Johnbisi:
pl's sir,things always happen in the month of sept/oct.Any latest in this year 2020?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by usmd: 7:37am On Sep 07, 2020
chromehagin:
Hello guys.
Seniors only do their trainings in Lagos and Kaduna. All scheduled to end on 21st August for both junior and seniors but for some reasons, only that of the staff college (senior) in Kaduna was extended by one week.
2nd batch of training is proposed for 13th Sept and truth is no supplementary list person can make it because there are lots of new intakes still waiting for training.
pls sir,u said 2nd batch...13 sept.Do you mean this 2020? kindly respond sir.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by chromehagin: 9:54am On Sep 07, 2020
usmd:
pls sir,u said 2nd batch...13 sept.Do you mean this 2020? kindly respond sir.

Yes. That's the speculation.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by usmd: 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
chromehagin:
Hello guys.
please sir we are all looking forward to 13/09/2020.I i will be glad to see any latest update from u sir.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Johnbisi: 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
so no hope on people that did their documentation in February
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Laptoplyfestyle: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2020
Johnbisi:
so no hope on people that did their documentation in February

@johnbisi pls expatiate, how do you mean by no hope
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by usmd: 7:30am On Sep 10, 2020
Johnbisi:
Goodmorning House,any latest about nigerian corrections camp time table?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by usmd: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
we need latest about nigerian corrections APL plus camping

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.