Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (809806 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by heskeyw(m): 10:58pm On May 23, 2018
this website sef. its like, the site has packed up again
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Championjosh: 11:20pm On May 23, 2018
I can't still upload my passport on fire service oo
I need help
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Championjosh: 11:59pm On May 23, 2018
Finally I'm done with both, a big thanks to everyone contributors in this group God bless you all and I wish everyone here good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Championjosh: 12:01am On May 24, 2018
if you are still having difficulty in uploading your passport in fire service registration just increase the size of your passport to like 180kb that's how I was able to upload mine. wish you the best
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Ainaisrael(m): 1:00am On May 24, 2018
please nairalander!
what is the implication of registering for all the programs? e.g Registering for Prisons service and Fire service .,....
Can I actually do it without being screened out for multiple application?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Ossaifamous(m): 1:57am On May 24, 2018
Pls in the absence of NIN what do I do, I only have a voters card
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Dynamique: 2:07am On May 24, 2018
Ainaisrael:
please nairalander!
what is the implication of registering for all the programs? e.g Registering for Prisons service and Fire service .,....
Can I actually do it without being screened out for multiple application?

They are different departments, the only way you can be screened out is if you apply for Prisons twice using two different emails and uploading the same set of credentials for the both emails.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by simplyme17: 2:46am On May 24, 2018
Correct work bro. feel free to work with him. he's real
Anonymous91:
GET A STAMPED MEDICAL FITNESS CERTICATE ISSUED FROM A GOVT HOSPITAL FOR 200 NAIRA ONLY.

olekumaster@gmail.com

0806-638-7195
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by heskeyw(m): 5:16am On May 24, 2018
pls is the website still accessible? i cant access the recruitment portal from my two mobile phones.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by WendyChi: 5:35am On May 24, 2018
heskeyw:
pls is the website still accessible? i cant access the recruitment portal from my two mobile phones.

Me too o, plz someone shld answer us.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by bendovex: 6:41am On May 24, 2018
horlumightyy:
Pls my dates for work experience are not changiing, the end date keeps changing back to the start date i used. Pls what should i do?
I am having the same challenge. Please guys, how do I fix this problem? I need help.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by deewhy13(f): 7:04am On May 24, 2018
bendovex:

I am having the same challenge. Please guys, how do I fix this problem? I need help.
this complain has been treated here so many times... just makes sure u enter the right date, after submitting ur application. all dose dat will appear normal just as u've typed dem. dia is no big issues about dat
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by deewhy13(f): 7:08am On May 24, 2018
Website for Nigeria Prison Service and Federal Fire Service(NCE,OND,SSCE only) has been completely down since last night
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by deewhy13(f): 7:10am On May 24, 2018
deewhy13:
Website for Nigeria Prison Service and Federal Fire Service(NCE,OND,SSCE only) has been completely down since last night
it's only the website for Federal Fire Service (Degree) that is going through and working perfectly for now
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by samobaba4u(m): 8:06am On May 24, 2018
veraiyke:
for medical cert.if you are in ph you can reach me on 08096843402. Face to face business hence only for those in my area. its 1000 non negotiable.
This is what I expect those of you claiming to help on medical certificate to be doing if truly you want to help people not sending edited cert which they can't present the original when it is needed.
Tell them you location so they can link u up for payment and collection of the original. So if your certificate is genuine tell us the state you are and those in your state will locate you to do the needful.
And if you are scammed don't come here and start crying cos you have been warned several times.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Championjosh: 8:21am On May 24, 2018
Anonymous91:
You mean fire service website for the ND/NCE/OLEVEL?

Yes
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by kayteajay111(m): 8:41am On May 24, 2018
samobaba4u:

This is what I expect those of you claiming to help on medical certificate to be doing if truly you want to help people not sending edited cert which they can't present the original when it is needed.
Tell them you location so they can link u up for payment and collection of the original. So if your certificate is genuine tell us the state you are and those in your state will locate you to do the needful.
And if you are scammed don't come here and start crying cos you have been warned several times.
That's how someone scammed with this Med fitness cert of a thing, I claim osun-state as my state of original and all my data were registered with this aforementioned state, and somebody forged YOBE state medical certificate for me. lol
Scam everywhere.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by jessykings(f): 9:42am On May 24, 2018
fabem:

I have same issues applying for some applicants. Let me share you my experience about that, once you finish step 1 and submit, it won't go. There is one particular applicants, I have created like 5 different emails do apply for him, after the first stage, it won't proceed and other applicants were going successfully.

It happens for like two weeks but today it went successfully when I have even lose hope.

This is what you should do. Try to register with new email and start all over again and if you experience it use a new device entirely, it will go with time.
I've tried two different emails each for my hubby and myself yet same result both o phones and laptop. Lemme try another device with yet another email. Thanks a lot, it was helpful cos I was already feeling like I was jinx....lolz. grin
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by khatea: 10:07am On May 24, 2018
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by KubwaBoy: 10:14am On May 24, 2018
simplyme17:
I'M FACING SAME PROBLEM TOO. PLEASE IS THERE ANY HELP PLEASE? must we upload ALL DOCUMENT LISTED at page5?
Have you been able to resolve it? Uploaded everything but still facing the same problem
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by KubwaBoy: 10:17am On May 24, 2018
Championjosh:
I can't still upload my passport on fire service oo
I need help
Send it to me. Let me help you resize it
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by AGManuel: 10:47am On May 24, 2018
Pls is the website down? Can it be resolved?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by drunkpunk(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2018
nachious:
attachment u sent to my email can't open, and can't download bros fear God. Is this for real or what? I Told you about it and sent alternate email to forward it to, you ignore me. Resend my doc to this email ajahnathaniel@gmail.com. Am waiting

mine is that after sending him credit via VTU, he is denying it. so i should be keeping evidence because of N200? The fellow isnt worthy..
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Championjosh: 10:53am On May 24, 2018
KubwaBoy:
Send it to me. Let me help you resize it

Done already thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.