Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (812823 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / How To Apply For Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 / Massive Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 – Apply Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (283) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
uniqUN:
Yo guys. Can we please forget this 'nice nicer nicest' and 'holier than thou' attitude? First of all, do you even realise you're committing an offence of forgery and impersonation by altering somebody else's print out? And you that is giving yours is aiding the offence( in the simplest of terms). So because we live in the same street and you are a taxi driver and my 'tribal pesin', anytime you see me on the road is a free ride to wherever. This is how this people make a living- i.e off of gullible people who takes offence of them capitalising on their carelessness(in the least of words). What is wrong if i work at an internet café and decide to bring my business here? It is more reasonable if you ask for lesser charge but no charge at all?? Abeg behave. Later we'd be shouting why oyinbo advance pass us when someone is always looking for a safe-landing and easy-get. If you do the right thing, enjoy. If not, face the consequences. Simple!
And you're not committing any offence by doing the editing job abi. Ewuu
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by uniqUN(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
enwanfixit:
bros, if you no sabi read and comprehend simple english, don't be too ignorant and mannerless in displaying the dark side of your illiteracy or low quality education which ever it is your low life parents bestowed on you. Idiot fellow distracting my match. See, behave. Or you'll deactivate your nairaland profile because of me today if i vex. Stupid 3rd class student from 5th class schools. Ppl like you only pass exams with tumbor-tumbor.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by samobaba4u(m): 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
enwanfixit:
help ask him.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by HNO3: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
uniqUN:
Yo guys. Can we please forget this 'nice nicer nicest' and 'holier than thou' attitude? First of all, do you even realise you're committing an offence of forgery and impersonation by altering somebody else's print out? And you that is giving yours is aiding the offence( in the simplest of terms). So because we live in the same street and you are a taxi driver and my 'tribal pesin', anytime you see me on the road is a free ride to wherever. This is how this people make a living- i.e off of gullible people who takes offence of them capitalising on their carelessness(in the least of words). What is wrong if i work at an internet café and decide to bring my business here? It is more reasonable if you ask for lesser charge but no charge at all?? Abeg behave. Later we'd be shouting why oyinbo advance pass us when someone is always looking for a safe-landing and easy-get. If you do the right thing, enjoy. If not, face the consequences. Simple!
Don't mind these lazy youths that want everything free as President Buhari rightly said. They expect you to just give out the documents you spent long hours editing free of charge in this 21st century. They had 6 good weeks to print out their slips but they were too lazy to do that and now they expect someone else to nurse the wound they inflicted on themselves free of charge. That guy that requested for 1500 in exchange for the slip was even kind enough, on a good day, he should have demanded for something higher than that.
Nothing is free. These same people looking for free services will never give out any of their stuffs for free but they want everything free from others.

4 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by uniqUN(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2018
HNO3:

Don't mind these lazy youths that want everything free as President Buhari rightly said. They expect you to just give out the documents you spent long hours editing free of charge in this 21st century. They hard 6 good weeks to print out their slips but they were too lazy to do that and now they expect someone else to nurse the wound they inflicted on themselves free of charge. That guy that requested for 1500 in exchange for the slip was even kind enough, on a good day, he should have demanded for something higher than that.
Nothing is free. These same people looking for free services will never give out any of their stuffs for free but they want everything free from others.
i swear down, some of these people that got it for free would end up selling it out to others. If tomorrow, they end going cuffed for forgery now, they will remember all the names of their great grand cousins and uncles who refused to come to their rescue for the offence they crafted with their own hands. And one lunatic is saying gibberish up there instead of just respecting yourself and ask for your forged papers jejely and go. Walahi i go baff your dirty brain with nitric acid. Who him don help for him life?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by samobaba4u(m): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=uniqUN post=68505942]
So because we live in the same street and you are a taxi driver and my 'tribal pesin', anytime you see me on the road is a free ride to wherever
This is how this people make a living- i.e off of gullible people who takes offence of them capitalising on their carelessness(in the least of words). What is wrong if i work at an internet café and decide to bring my business here? It is more reasonable if you ask for lesser charge but no charge at all??

My brother, the above statement is self explanatory. You statement directly or indirectly supports those that charge for doing it and discourage those that requested/send soft copy to do it themselves or do it for others FOC as the case may be. Don't take offense on the comment of that fellow. Sometimes it's better not to post at all to avoid this kinthing
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by HNO3: 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
uniqUN:

i swear down, some of these people that got it for free would end up selling it out to others. If tomorrow, they end going cuffed for forgery now, they will remember all the names of their great grand cousins and uncles who refused to come to their rescue for the offence they crafted with their own hands. And one lunatic is saying gibberish up there instead of just respecting yourself and ask for your forged papers jejely and go. Walahi i go baff your dirty brain with nitric acid. Who him don help for him life?
That guy running his Mouth is a greedy fellow who is so egocentric.
People like that can spend their last kobo on ladies they haven't even smell their pants but they won't like to spend a dime to secure their own future.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by samobaba4u(m): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
If someone ask you to edit for him or her and u name your price if it's OK for the person fine.
Also if someone requested for a soft copy & you refused to send but someone else is ready to let go it is still OK and not good to discourage him/her (sender).
What you count as work or means of income another person sees it as pleasure and more fulfilled when doing it to assist others.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by pinkguy(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2018
[b][color=#990000]Referee form. 1000 naria mail me pjoneta@gmail.com [/[/b]color]
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Lahbee: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thanks a lot
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by charlesu49(m): 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 16, 2018
uniqUN:

bros, if you no sabi read and comprehend simple english, don't be too ignorant and mannerless in displaying the dark side of your illiteracy or low quality education which ever it is your low life parents bestowed on you. Idiot fellow distracting my match. See, behave. Or you'll deactivate your nairaland profile because of me today if i vex. Stupid 3rd class student from 5th class schools. Ppl like you only pass exams with tumbor-tumbor.
First class graduate from a first class university still jobless and looking for #1500 job. You think i have your time abi. Not everyone looking for job is jobless, this is a faceless platform so i will not dignify you with any further respond but with this your attitude i pray you should be able to keep a job even when you finally get any.

2 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by petertaiwo0: 6:12am On Jun 16, 2018
enwanfixit:
First class graduate from a first class university still jobless and looking for #1500 job. You think i have your time abi. Not everyone looking for job is jobless, this is a faceless platform so i will not dignify you with any further respond but with this your attitude i pray you should be able to keep a job even when you finally get any.

Young man remain mute do not show response to his lunatic behaviour. I hardly post or comment on nairaland, I am Just an observer here i blame those who failed to do the right thing at the right time. Collecting 1,500 for a fellow applicant like show, they should go to blazes and burn to ashes. Truly he can not keep any job because he lack character.

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by boom17: 7:52am On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Shikabrol: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2018
enwanfixit:
drop your mail for soft copy of acknowledgement slip. Dem dey chop am?
I appreciate your kind gesture.
Received in my mail. God bless you.
Thanks a lot bro.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by uniqUN(m): 11:27am On Jun 16, 2018
Eyyaaa. So sad some parents have to work their butts out to send people to school only to turn out this disappointed. Please, can anyone show me anywhere in any of my posts where i asked someone to send me pm to edit for him or her, or even charge them anything? Or, yet again, can you point out where i supported the act of forgery by any party involved? Or...can any of you lazy, careless and mannerless crack heads tell me where i said i was working anything related to IT? I owe you no explanation if you cannot simply read and understand a simple point. You guys are the types that will see a sentence like "Taju is Ade's first son" and when asked "is Taju a boy or girl?" you will reply "it's not in the sentence sir". e-diots. That's why you messed your registration up in the first place. Abeg, those collecting 1k5 should hike it up to 2k5 when screening don dey near. And by the way, if we work at the same place, i'd have been promoted ten times before any of you will be considered by your boss-me. As for this job, i am even just waiting for screening (that is if they call me sef). I am in already except if i choose to opt out. Like one of you lot said, this is a faceless forum. The only thing i owe you is TRUTH. And one of them is, you're a bunch of buffoons if you can't accept simple truth that erred and deserve to be punished for it but will accept that you did right and deserve commendations.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Brightstar12(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2018
the acknowledgement slip is it one of the two forms that we print out after registration?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by banhammy: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
PLS SEND D ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND REFREE FORM TO raffydon56@gmail.com.....tank u so much
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by thedarklord(m): 12:44am On Jun 17, 2018
Could anybody send me the forms please? I got complacent and didn't print them before the site got closed. I don't mind paying for it if necessary. Thanks in anticipation
Kacksbysodi@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by adeyemi91(m): 2:08am On Jun 17, 2018
enwanfixit:
adeyemisijibomi9@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by holyentgold: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2018
qudris4islam@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 17, 2018
Get your reference and referee form edited neatly by a qualified graphic artist for 1k only.

olekumaster@gmail.com

2 Shares

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by hoebamaa(m): 8:46am On Jun 17, 2018
charlesu49:

Charlesu49@gmail.com
Thanks a lot bro. I really appreciate.
daviesdebo9 @gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Emmykool4all: 7:39am On Jun 18, 2018
Thank God for nairaland. I love this family
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by ScaffoldCON: 8:32am On Jun 18, 2018
uniqUN:
Eyyaaa. So sad some parents have to work their butts out to send people to school only to turn out this disappointed. Please, can anyone show me anywhere in any of my posts where i asked someone to send me pm to edit for him or her, or even charge them anything? Or, yet again, can you point out where i supported the act of forgery by any party involved? Or...can any of you lazy, careless and mannerless crack heads tell me where i said i was working anything related to IT? I owe you no explanation if you cannot simply read and understand a simple point. You guys are the types that will see a sentence like "Taju is Ade's first son" and when asked "is Taju a boy or girl?" you will reply "it's not in the sentence sir". e-diots. That's why you messed your registration up in the first place. Abeg, those collecting 1k5 should hike it up to 2k5 when screening don dey near. And by the way, if we work at the same place, i'd have been promoted ten times before any of you will be considered by your boss-me. As for this job, i am even just waiting for screening (that is if they call me sef). I am in already except if i choose to opt out. Like one of you lot said, this is a faceless forum. The only thing i owe you is TRUTH. And one of them is, you're a bunch of buffoons if you can't accept simple truth that erred and deserve to be punished for it but will accept that you did right and deserve commendations.

All this long talk for people who didn't offend you personally! Hmmmm...

4 Likes

Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by Mrhauxiliary(m): 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
My brothers in the house, pls can anyone tell me how many months NPS training last.?
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by domzy007(m): 12:17am On Jun 19, 2018
enwanfixit:
domzy840@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by belbol4real: 12:17am On Jun 19, 2018
Shikabrol:
I appreciate your kind gesture. Received in my mail. God bless you. Thanks a lot bro.
Please I need a copy too.kindly help. Thanks as I await your response oyebolabello08@gmail.com
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by belbol4real: 12:25am On Jun 19, 2018
samobaba4u:

God bless you. You don't know the blessings that will follow what you just did. My brother, you may not see it now but I tell you one day you will be glad you help someone. In fact so many people will benefit from this single act of yours. Thanks once again.
Re: Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 by belbol4real: 12:26am On Jun 19, 2018
samobaba4u:

God bless you. You don't know the blessings that will follow what you just did. My brother, you may not see it now but I tell you one day you will be glad you help someone. In fact so many people will benefit from this single act of yours. Thanks once again.
Please I need a copy too.kindly help. Thanks as I await your response
oyebolabello08@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (283) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.