Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

See Thousands Of Maggot Coming From A Woman's Head (very Graphic Images) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See Thousands Of Maggot Coming From A Woman's Head (very Graphic Images) (1340 Views)

First 12 Weeks Of Pregnancy Aborted Foetus Pix (VERY GRAPHIC!!) / Black Smoke Coming From Lagos Dump Site / Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Thousands Of Maggot Coming From A Woman's Head (very Graphic Images) by Tiwaz2: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
How on earth was she able to survive this, wonder shall never end in this shocking World, woman reaaly must have gone through hell though out her life living with gazillion number of maggot that have eaten up her head and skull.

I am constantly stunned by what the human body can endure. Looks a bit like a slap from a bear, probably went to the zoo.

According to an online user who said that "This is normal in india this is their normal culture normal maggots in the head of a typical disgusting indian smh these folks are pure scum and there more than 1 billion of these fuckers i highly doubt Indians offical iq rating it must be wrong these folks have average iq of 50 even in africa witht he lowest iq regions this doesnt happen"

SOURCE: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/04/see-thousands-of-maggot-coming-from-a-womans-head-very-graphic-images/

Watch The Full Video Here - But Know This Is Really Graphic

(1) (Reply)

Health Measures To Take After Having Unprotected Sex / Finally: The True Secrets Of Big Dick / Strange Growth On My Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.