Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof (4064 Views)

2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by Adieza(m): 9:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
The problem of Africa is actually very simple. The major problem is people have just not sat down to figure out the solution yet.

The major problem is Belief. People believe in the extremes and as such their brains cannot handle these conflicting believes. It leads to paralysis. This is the state we are.

Belief is a powerful thing that Henry For said “Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right.”

For example, the same person believes he is under the protection of God but at the same time is scared of the native doctor who put a curse on him.

Nigeria is one of the few places on earth you now have atheist that believes in Witchcraft. One of those things is mutually exclusive of the other. Which means in plain english, If God doesn't exist, then Satan cannot exist either and by extension witches don't exist.

Lots of these stuff exist in Africa. Some people say they can disappear but have no proof, but science say nobody can disappear and they can prove it.

Some people believe when they kill someone they can use the head to make money. Science have proven that genuine money can only be printed at the central banks. you will either earn it, inherit it or steal it. Other than that you will not get it. You can kill the entire village if you like.

A while back, some Christians put a curse on me that either God or the demon will kill me. I am sure they both are not interested in my demize.

Listen, there are three ways to kill someone.

1. Put a hole in the person with a sharp object.
2. Poison the person with some foreign substance.
3. Use a blunt force like a hammer or a car.

Other than these, you are just wasting your time and energy. Put a curse on me all you want and nothing will happen.

People who put curse on others know this as well. So they employ additional means to finish the job. If someone put a curse on your and put cyanide in your Amala, that would do the job. However, the cyanide alone will do the job as well without a curse.

If someone put a curse on you don't let that bother you because it doesn't work. But stay away from that person because if the person finds a way to put a hole in your body, poison you or use a blunt force object on you then the curse would work.

I know for the hard core African I am just wasting my time. But Lord knows Ive tried.

stay safe.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=367407793765335&id=158338594672257

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by Kneephy(m): 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
You call your opinion proof?

9 Likes

Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by DeSepiero(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
Let's give the Internet a little more time to educate Africans.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by paxonel(m): 5:57am On Apr 30, 2018
Op, you are very much on point.

There is nothing like witchcraft
There is nothing like money rituals
There is nothing like juju

All these things exist in the minds of people.

We are all architects of our failures and success.

If God will not perform any miracle no amount of prayer can force him to do so.

7 Likes

Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by Adieza(m): 9:54am On Apr 30, 2018
paxonel:

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by trapQ: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2018
Mtcheeewww.

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by Adieza(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2018
trapQ:
Mtcheeewww.
Are you a wizard?

1 Like

Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by Princewell2012(m): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2018
Hmm but op do you believe there is God
Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by trapQ: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2018
Never be too hasty to jump into conclusions. There is more to everything we see.
Adieza:

Are you a wizard?

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by tungamaje: 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
OP, I agree with you. Witches don't possess powers. There is no evidence in the Bible to support the idea that a witch has power to curse and kill. The witch of Endor which people usually refer one to was deceived by King Saul when he disguised himself. She was even afraid that she would be killed if King Saul gets to know she was practicing witchcraft not knowing he was speaking to the King himself. Where then is her power as a witch? However one should always do the right thing by avoiding evil because there are repercussions. I don't know if you believe that too, I am a Christian

1 Like

Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by paxonel(m): 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2018
tungamaje:
OP, I agree with you. Witches don't possess powers. There is no evidence in the Bible to support the idea that a witch has power to curse and kill. The witch of Endor which people usually refer one to was deceived by King Saul when he disguised himself. She was even afraid that she would be killed if King Saul gets to know she was practicing witchcraft not knowing he was speaking to the King himself. Where then is her power as a witch? However one should always do the right thing by avoiding evil because there are repercussions. I don't know if you believe that too, I am a Christian
you are a very good christian!
evil christians believe that there are witches.

If that witch was that powerful why didn't she use her powers to know that she was talking to Saul?

You see, there is nothing like witch

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by Primesky(m): 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
paxonel:

I can't imagine how the devil will be laughing at you and the likes of you for this your believe.

Of cause the devil won't fight you so much, because obviously you pose no threat to him and his agenda. Not believing such evil exist is also tantamount to believing forces of good don't exist as well. So, I won't be surprised if you don't believe in God.

However, I will say that believing in God is not a licence to laziness, no! the bible doesn't encourage that. So, it will be preposterous to attribute such attitude to the believe in Jesus Christ.

The bible teaches that, faith without works is dead. The same bible says he that will not work should not eat. Jesus said, I work because my father works. Where do you people deduce that Christianity encourages laziness?

Like I said before, the devil is not stupid. He will not border himself attacking an individual or a nation that has been successfully decieved by him and therefore stand condemned already except they repent. He won't border attacking a people who don't believe in God, or believe in his existence, he has this set of people under his armpit already. So, focus will be mounted on those who are in the know of his antics and deceptions.

What did he tell Jesus during the temptation, he said "... If you bow down and worship me, I will give you all the riches of the world... " that is the same thing he's telling young and old today, and if you don't bow to him, trouble. So a very talented person working very hard, but refuse to bow, will face more resistance than he/she that has given all away to worship Satan in exchange for money, fame and power. Can you compare the both? If one tells you they are having a satanic resistance should that then surprise you?

Since the devil's mandate is to steal, kill and destroy. Everything he is ready to give to you must fulfill his agenda, so, you have to kill, or cheat or suppress or lie to get it.

I laugh at people who keep comparing the western world with Africa. The highest level of witchcraft takes place out there, it's all covered up.

Pray you don't come under demonic attack. That you haven't experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. We are living by the grace of God both the good and the bad.

Jesus Christ rules over all forces of the universe. Make Him your Lord today. Shalom

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by OranmiyanOdede: 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
paxonel:
you are a very good christian!
evil christians believe that there are witches.

If that witch was that powerful why didn't she use her powers to know that she was talking to Saul?

You see, there is nothing like witch

Exodus 7:10-11

"So Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and did just as the LORD commanded. Aaron threw his staff down in front of Pharaoh and his officials, and it became a snake. Pharaoh then summoned wise men and sorcerers, and the Egyptian magicians also did the same things by their secret arts."

Exodus 7:20-22

"Moses and Aaron did just as the LORD had commanded. He raised his staff in the presence of Pharaoh and his officials and struck the water of the Nile, and all the water was changed into blood.The fish in the Nile died, and the river smelled so bad that the Egyptians could not drink its water. Blood was everywhere in Egypt. But the Egyptian magicians did the same things by their secret arts, and Pharaoh's heart became hard; he would not listen to Moses and Aaron, just as the LORD had said."

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by paxonel(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2018
OranmiyanOdede:

Exodus 7:10-11

"So Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and did just as the LORD commanded. Aaron threw his staff down in front of Pharaoh and his officials, and it became a snake. Pharaoh then summoned wise men and sorcerers, and the Egyptian magicians also did the same things by their secret arts."

Exodus 7:20-22

"Moses and Aaron did just as the LORD had commanded. He raised his staff in the presence of Pharaoh and his officials and struck the water of the Nile, and all the water was changed into blood.The fish in the Nile died, and the river smelled so bad that the Egyptians could not drink its water. Blood was everywhere in Egypt. But the Egyptian magicians did the same things by their secret arts, and Pharaoh's heart became hard; he would not listen to Moses and Aaron, just as the LORD had said."
all these happened according to the wishes of God in bible days.that was the time of ignorance.

At the time of ignorance God overlooked.

but this modern day where there is knowledge, it is the wish of God that christians should operate with love and not with miracles anymore, because

LOVE IS FAR GREATER THAN MIRACLES

I strongly believe that God has totally eliminate the era of miracles and juju and witchcraft and ritualism including fire prayer, but christians are still not aware.

Witchcraft do not exist anymore
There is nothing like juju or miracles.

This days, you have to take control by yourself and by your thinking and intelligence and that is the greatest miracle ever.

This means, if you are not intelligent this days you will so suffer eh
And God will be looking at you grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by paxonel(m): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
Primesky:

I can't imagine how the devil will be laughing at you and the likes of you for this your believe.
seriously,for a very long time it's as if the devil do not exist,Whether he is somewhere laughing it's not my business. Just try and look away from the devil for just one year you will see the difference,He doesn't exist, And you will be free from pastors too.

Of cause the devil won't fight you so much, because obviously you pose no threat to him and his agenda.
there is no devil to fight.
No spirit threat anywhere or any agenda. Have your own agenda and work towards it without distraction you will see success i swear. Even if you fail, just keep trying it's just a matter of time.

Not believing such evil exist is also tantamount to believing forces of good don't exist as well
that is very true! No spiritual force can bring fortune to anyone. Not even force of prayer, infact there is no force in praying.
I keep telling people, the only force to prayer is work.

So, I won't be surprised if you don't believe in God
it does not mean i do not believe in God, infact taking control of your situation and not blaming them on witches is the best way to believe in God.

The bible teaches that, faith without works is dead. The same bible says he that will not work should not eat.
you see what I'm talking about?
Someone will be lazy and when failures and challenges comes he will start blaming it on witches. That's the kind of people pastors want in churches.

What did he tell Jesus during the temptation, he said "... If you bow down and worship me, I will give you all the riches of the world... " that is the same thing he's telling young and old today, and if you don't bow to him, trouble.
atleast Jesus did not see any trouble when he refuses to bow down, rather he was comforted by angels.
So where is the trouble coming from?
I think it is coming from your beliefs and you alone can emancipate yourself by changing that belief.

So a very talented person working very hard, but refuse to bow, will face more resistance
resistance are everywhere, mostly created by human factors and nothing spiritual. But persistence and patience over time breaks through every resistance except the individual does not know what he is doing.

than he/she that has given all away to worship Satan in exchange for money, fame and power.
the only satanic money that exist is when people make money illegitimately either by defrauding other people or people going to hard drugs pushing. There is nothing like Satan money, or blood money or ritual money.

If one tells you they are having a satanic resistance should that then surprise you?
it is not satanic resistance or because they chooses to work hard playing the game by the rules. it is either there is something they are yet to know about their carrier that is causing the set back of which the day they begin to know about that area of their carrier, from that day they will begin to see success.

I laugh at people who keep comparing the western world with Africa. The highest level of witchcraft takes place out there, it's all covered up.
like the one you see in science fictions and movies? They are all fictions and nothing more. These white men knows they are not real but Africans choose to believe that they are real at their own peril.

6 Likes

Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by budaatum: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2018
Op, whenever you come across anyone who claims the believe in witches or juju and they claim they are atheist, please inform them that the evidence for their juju is the same evidence for gods, so why not believe in gods too? Then come tell me what they say.

Alternatively, start a thread asking atheists if they believe in juju and don't just make up an opinion in your head!

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by Primesky(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2018
paxonel:
seriously,for a very long time it's as if the devil do not exist,Whether he is somewhere laughing it's not my business. Just try and look away from the devil for just one year you will see the difference,He doesn't exist, And you will be free from pastors too.
there is no devil to fight.
No spirit threat anywhere or any agenda. Have your own agenda and work towards it without distraction you will see success i swear. Even if you fail, just keep trying it's just a matter of time.
that is very true! No spiritual force can bring fortune to anyone. Not even force of prayer, infact there is no force in praying.
I keep telling people, the only force to prayer is work. it does not mean i do not believe in God, infact taking control of your situation and not blaming them on witches is the best way to believe in God.
you see what I'm talking about?
Someone will be lazy and when failures and challenges comes he will start blaming it on witches. That's the kind of people pastors want in churches.
atleast Jesus did not see any trouble when he refuses to bow down, rather he was comforted by angels.
So where is the trouble coming from?
I think it is coming from your beliefs and you alone can emancipate yourself by changing that belief.
resistance are everywhere, mostly created by human factors and nothing spiritual. But persistence and patience over time breaks through every resistance except the individual does not know what he is doing.
the only satanic money that exist is when people make money illegitimately either by defrauding other people or people going to hard drugs pushing. There is nothing like Satan money, or blood money or ritual money.
it is not satanic resistance or because they chooses to work hard playing the game by the rules. it is either there is something they are yet to know about their carrier that is causing the set back of which the day they begin to know about that area of their carrier, from that day they will begin to see success.
like the one you see in science fictions and movies? They are all fictions and nothing more. These white men knows they are not real but Africans choose to believe that they are real at their own peril.

Is a pity! The devil has got you where he really wants you to be. You believing he doesn't exist. So the blame of all the evils in the world will definitely go to someone else. At this level, only God can save you because you've swallowed a very deadly poison, but as long as you're still alive, you're redeemable.

Note, just as medicine have no effect on a sick person after death no matter how potent it is, that is how the blood of Jesus will be useless to cleanse you after death. You need to seek Jesus now, what you're doing is gambling with fire. See, my friend, eternity has no end. Believe me, you don't want to carelessly go there and spend it in indescribable flames.

The devil is very tricky, he is not stupid, but he's a liar and a deceiver. The guy who deceived angels who are wiser than you, you don't stand a chance against him. Come to Jesus Christ now. What you're doing and saying and believing now may look harmless to you, it may appear to you as being free but when you cross over into eternity which is just a second away from time, you'll know it's not a joke. I will be a wicked person not to tell you. I'm not preaching church. Please, don't wait to see it before you believe.

At most you'll be here on earth for 120 years, the devil has no problem with that as long as you'll end up in hell, after that you spend eternity either in heaven or in hell. The choice is yours. Eternity is not 1billion years, neither is it 100 trillion years, rather, it's an endless existence., living where, fire?!. Don't think Jesus came to die for fun. You have no idea what hell is like.

Come to Jesus Christ now. Save your soul.
Jesus loves you.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by paxonel(m): 7:17am On May 01, 2018
Primesky:

Is a pity! The devil has got you where he really wants you to be. You believing he doesn't exist. So the blame of all the evils in the world will definitely go to someone else. At this level, only God can save you because you've swallowed a very deadly poison, but as long as you're still alive, you're redeemable.
So I should come to your church for deliverance and redeem myself?
Una nor get hand work o grin

Note, just as medicine have no effect on a sick person after death no matter how potent it is, that is how the blood of Jesus will be useless to cleanse you after death. You need to seek Jesus now, what you're doing is gambling with fire. See, my friend, eternity has no end. Believe me, you don't want to carelessly go there and spend it in indescribable flames.
all these ones you are saying do not relate to what we are saying, Channel your preaching to Muslims or non christians.
There is nothing like witchcraft, juju or devil.
Even if there are people disguising themselves to be anything like witchcraft or devil they are just doing rhetorics or mere talking. They don't have any power.

The devil is very tricky, he is not stupid, but he's a liar and a deceiver
this is what they have made you to believe, that's why you are so afraid running from church to church in need of deliverance. Meanwhile, you are whole and nothing do you.

The guy who deceived angels who are wiser than you, you don't stand a chance against him.
someone who Christ has defeated a long time ago what's my own? You funny o grin grin

Come to Jesus Christ now. What
I'm not sure you still believe Christ when he said whoever believes in him should not perish..
Because, if you do, you will not be hyping the devil and be afraid of him just to prove deliverance beliefs of churches.
My advice to you is, stop the church and get hold of your bible and start reading.

you're doing and saying and believing now may look harmless to you, it may appear to you as being free but when you cross over into eternity which is just a second away from time, you'll know it's not a joke. I will be a wicked person not to tell you. I'm not preaching church. Please, don't wait to see it before you believe.
mteeeeeeww!! see your African wisdom grin

At most you'll be here on earth for 120 years, the devil has no problem with that as long as you'll end up in hell, after that you spend eternity either in heaven or in hell. The choice is yours. Eternity is not 1billion years, neither is it 100 trillion years, rather, it's an endless existence., living where, fire?!. Don't think Jesus came to die for fun. You have no idea what hell is like.

Jesus loves you.
when you people see fellow christians, you will jump preaching Jesus, but you will never preach Jesus to Muslims o. I think your problems are too wide grin

You don't use your brain to think

I can see why you keep going to church for deliverance grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by koxyz: 10:58am On May 01, 2018
Adieza:
The problem of Africa is actually very simple. The major problem is people have just not sat down to figure out the solution yet.

The major problem is Belief. People believe in the extremes and as such their brains cannot handle these conflicting believes. It leads to paralysis. This is the state we are.

Belief is a powerful thing that Henry For said “Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right.”

For example, the same person believes he is under the protection of God but at the same time is scared of the native doctor who put a curse on him.

Nigeria is one of the few places on earth you now have atheist that believes in Witchcraft. One of those things is mutually exclusive of the other. Which means in plain english, If God doesn't exist, then Satan cannot exist either and by extension witches don't exist.

Lots of these stuff exist in Africa. Some people say they can disappear but have no proof, but science say nobody can disappear and they can prove it.

Some people believe when they kill someone they can use the head to make money. Science have proven that genuine money can only be printed at the central banks. you will either earn it, inherit it or steal it. Other than that you will not get it. You can kill the entire village if you like.

A while back, some Christians put a curse on me that either God or the demon will kill me. I am sure they both are not interested in my demize.

Listen, there are three ways to kill someone.

1. Put a hole in the person with a sharp object.
2. Poison the person with some foreign substance.
3. Use a blunt force like a hammer or a car.

Other than these, you are just wasting your time and energy. Put a curse on me all you want and nothing will happen.

People who put curse on others know this as well. So they employ additional means to finish the job. If someone put a curse on your and put cyanide in your Amala, that would do the job. However, the cyanide alone will do the job as well without a curse.

If someone put a curse on you don't let that bother you because it doesn't work. But stay away from that person because if the person finds a way to put a hole in your body, poison you or use a blunt force object on you then the curse would work.

I know for the hard core African I am just wasting my time. But Lord knows Ive tried.

stay safe.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=367407793765335&id=158338594672257

Your write up indicate your little experience about life.Life is not a story but an experience.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by sKeetz(m): 12:29am On May 03, 2018
Primesky:

The devil is very tricky, he is not stupid, but he's a liar and a deceiver. The guy who deceived angels who are wiser than you, you don't stand a chance against him. Come to Jesus Christ now. What you're doing and saying and believing now may look harmless to you, it may appear to you as being free but when you cross over into eternity which is just a second away from time, you'll know it's not a joke. I will be a wicked person not to tell you. I'm not preaching church. Please, don't wait to see it before you believe.

Jesus loves you.

Once they start loosing an argument, the next thing is to employ scare tactics; threatening unbelievers with hell and eternal suffering. Smh.

6 Likes

Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by keentola(m): 1:24am On May 03, 2018
trapQ:
Mtcheeewww.
Moti wa e de bi.. shogbor? jus kontinu

1 Like

Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by budaatum: 1:25am On May 03, 2018
paxonel:

someone who Christ has defeated a long time ago what's my own? You funny o grin grin
Words of a person who is not wasting Jesus' blood!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by paxonel(m): 3:28am On May 03, 2018
budaatum:

Words of a person who is not wasting Jesus' blood!
thanks my bro
Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by Primesky(m): 10:18am On May 03, 2018
sKeetz:

Once they start loosing an argument, the next thing is to employ scare tactics; threatening unbelievers with hell and eternal suffering. Smh.

It's not a threat, it's a reality. If you see someone ignorantly heading to hell, would it be wrong to warn the person?.

You guys want a world without moral check, so you come up with every excuse and explanation to exempt yourselves, and make you feel OK. But your acceptance or rejection of it, won't change a thing.

Is what I have done different from what the government and NGOs are doing? If you see a smoker or a drunk or someone who sleeps around, and you warn them of the dangers of their act, what will be their natural response?, they will mostly dismiss it as well. But will they blame anybody when the consequences of STDs, lung problems and others arrive?, No!. But why will they refuse to accept the warning?, nothing else but pride and willful stubbornness. They think they are having fun and enjoying themselves, and so wouldn't like anybody telling them otherwise.

Take it or leave it, the reality can not be changed. Call it fear mongering, call it threat or whatever you want. You cannot blame anybody. You have your choice to make, I have mine. Mine is to inform and warn, yours is to accept or reject. If you get saved, who are you doing favour, me or God or yourself?.

Salvation is free but not compulsory, yet, rejecting it means eternal death. That's the message.

Jesus Christ is willing to save anybody.
Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by sKeetz(m): 10:53am On May 03, 2018
Primesky:

It's not a threat, it's a reality. If you see someone ignorantly heading to hell, would it be wrong to warn the person?.

You guys want a world without moral check, so you come up with every excuse and explanation to exempt yourselves, and make you feel OK. But your acceptance or rejection of it, won't change a thing.

Is what I have done different from what the government and NGOs are doing? If you see a smoker or a drunk or someone who sleeps around, and you warn them of the dangers of their act, what will be their natural response?, they will mostly dismiss it as well. But will they blame anybody when the consequences of STDs, lung problems and others arrive?, No!. But why will they refuse to accept the warning?, nothing else but pride and willful stubbornness. They think they are having fun and enjoying themselves, and so wouldn't like anybody telling them otherwise.

Take it or leave it, the reality can not be changed. Call it fear mongering, call it threat or whatever you want. You cannot blame anybody. You have your choice to make, I have mine. Mine is to inform and warn, yours is to accept or reject. If you get saved, who are you doing favour, me or God or yourself?.

Salvation is free but not compulsory, yet, rejecting it means eternal death. That's the message.

Jesus Christ is willing to save anybody.

Have you been to hell? Or heaven?
Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by Primesky(m): 12:00pm On May 03, 2018
sKeetz:

Have you been to hell? Or heaven?
No, I haven't.
Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by sKeetz(m): 12:05pm On May 03, 2018
Primesky:
No, I haven't.

So how come you talk about this mysterious places like you've been there ?

Please disappoint me by giving me an intelligent response.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by OranmiyanOdede: 1:02pm On May 03, 2018
paxonel:
all these happened according to the wishes of God in bible days.that was the time of ignorance.

At the time of ignorance God overlooked.

but this modern day where there is knowledge, it is the wish of God that christians should operate with love and not with miracles anymore, because

LOVE IS FAR GREATER THAN MIRACLES

I strongly believe that God has totally eliminate the era of miracles and juju and witchcraft and ritualism including fire prayer, but christians are still not aware.

Witchcraft do not exist anymore
There is nothing like juju or miracles.

This days, you have to take control by yourself and by your thinking and intelligence and that is the greatest miracle ever.

This means, if you are not intelligent this days you will so suffer eh
And God will be looking at you grin

Mark 16:17
"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;"

Acts 4:30
"By stretching forth your hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of your holy child Jesus."

Are you saying the Bible is lying?

Or is Jesus lying?

Since nowhere in the Bible does it say

"You know that promise that Jesus made you? It's not true anymore, sorry"

Or else you are not really a Christian
Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by budaatum: 2:34pm On May 03, 2018
OranmiyanOdede:

Are you saying the Bible is lying?
You make the bible sound like some self generated book. Is it not true that it was written by human beings?
Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 03, 2018
This cracked me up big time cheesy cheesy
Adieza:

Nigeria is one of the few places on earth you now have atheist that believes in Witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof by OranmiyanOdede: 4:31pm On May 03, 2018
budaatum:

You make the bible sound like some self generated book. Is it not true that it was written by human beings?

Shhh

The Christian premise is that the Bible is the perfect word of God, if you state that the words of Jesus (the particular verse that in Quoted) are false, that implies that you believe that the Bible is wrong to some extent, making the you not... well... Christian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cele Leadership Tussle Worsens As Police Invite Factional Leaders / Snopes Covers For Bill Gates' Wife For Wearing Satanic Inverted Cross / What Happens To Demons When They Leave The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.