Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) (30857 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) / Enugu Police Confirm Explosion At Nnia Nwodo's House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 8:20am On Apr 30, 2018
Is that his bq?
Re: Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) by wexyee: 8:23am On Apr 30, 2018
ipob are terrorists
Re: Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:24am On Apr 30, 2018
Donpresh95:
An inconsistent person can't rule great Igbo RACE. Else the Ohaneze Youth will expel him and if he refuses, they uproot him with fire.

We ain't other tribe that is ready to lick Oba or Emir or Sultan poo even if he ain't doing well.

Long live Nnamdi Kanu. Eze ndị eze Biafra I ga adiriri He remans the only King whom Both Ohaneze ndị Igbo Both Youth and old, IPOB,Non IPOB,Non Igbos, Respects because he is untainted, Upright and straight forward.

God bless Ohamadike. If you quote me wrongly,go ahead and hug transformer

Hmmmmm.....

Bomber?

1 Like

Re: Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) by dvee2: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2018
Yyeske:
Hope this isn't Anigbo.

Just read on facebook that it's Ukehe in Enugu state. Nothing to say for now till I know the sponsors

Read the first comment on this thread and if you are smart will see who the sponsors are?

1 Like

Re: Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) by smyo(m): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2018
This man just blown his house in order to attract sympathy, he want government to renovate his house for him, olosho,

Re: Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) by dreamwords: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2018
Donpresh95:
An inconsistent person can't rule great Igbo RACE. Else the Ohaneze Youth will expel him and if he refuses, they uproot him with fire.

We ain't other tribe that is ready to lick Oba or Emir or Sultan poo even if he ain't doing well.

Long live Nnamdi Kanu. Eze ndị eze Biafra I ga adiriri He remans the only King whom Both Ohaneze ndị Igbo Both Youth and old, IPOB,Non IPOB,Non Igbos, Respects because he is untainted, Upright and straight forward.

U r correct
Re: Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) by iHart(m): 8:31am On Apr 30, 2018
How can you bomb a building and it will still be standing? I never knew we have toy bombs.
Re: Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) by carzola(m): 8:33am On Apr 30, 2018
This should not be news....
Re: Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) by jimrog: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2018
ZZ22:
Nigeria is so backward in thinking. Buhari asked his henchmen to bomb Nwodo's house the very time he's about to meet Trump so he could blame it on IPOB and see something to grab on while he asks Trump to declare IPOB terrorist organization. No matter what IPOB will always be ahead of Nigeria

Delusion taken too far..
Re: Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) by chudi55: 8:44am On Apr 30, 2018
Donpresh95:

Mehn I quote you right, iga adi ka echi na echi adi agwu agwu
Re: Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) by Bishop4real: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2018
Donpresh95:

See how you're shamelessly hailing a known con man. It's only the IPOB miscreants, not sane Igbos, that celebrate their self acclaimed supremo. Nnamdi Kanu is a master in "conism" & has succeeded in hoodwinking ignoramus like you. Deluded mofos...!

1 Like

Re: Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) by uclaw211(m): 9:19am On Apr 30, 2018
PLS I NEED A ROOM SELF-CONTAIN OF 200K YEARLY ALONG OSHODI APAPA EXPRESSWAY ANYONE WHO CAN HELP OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 08033864991
Re: Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) by proeast(m): 9:29am On Apr 30, 2018
The zoo and stupidity are like 5 and 6. The whole world knows that IPOB is the most non violent movement that has millions of followers around the globe. This stunt to divert attention and call a dog a bad name is dead on arrival. It shows that IPOB is really dealing with the zoo and it's barbaric government. That was how they threw a bomb in Enugu to discourage people from coming out to vote during the last election and now this. They should never introduce the same bombing spree they used in destroying themselves up north because it would never work here, we are too advanced for their self destruct tendencies to work here.
Re: Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) by authority2006(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2018
Donpresh95:

You're even proud of bombing your own people, your leader and his innocent kids and others in his household! And when Buhari labelled you guys terrorists, you were crying to Trump, AU and UN but here you are, celebrating crime. Not funny.
Re: Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) by authority2006(m): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2018
proeast:
The zoo and stupidity are like 5 and 6. The whole world knows that IPOB is the most non violent movement that has millions of followers around the globe. This stunt to divert attention and call a dog a bad name is dead on arrival. It shows that IPOB is really dealing with the zoo and it's barbaric government. That was how they threw a bomb in Enugu to discourage people from coming out to vote during the last election and now this. They should never introduce the same bombing spree they used in destroying themselves up north because it would never work here, we are too advanced for their self destruct tendencies to work here.

But your brother below has something different to say. Who is delusional between the two of you? It is most likely the one above.

Donpresh95:

Re: Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) by SmartPolician: 9:38am On Apr 30, 2018
Donpresh95:

Nwanne, what did he do? I like him. He is eloquent, fearless and well-educated
Re: Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:43am On Apr 30, 2018
itsdumebi:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has gotten photographs of Ohanaeze leader, Nnia Nwodo's house after an IED explosive was thrown into his compound by unknown persons earlier today.

Photos below;
https://politicsngr.com/photos-ohanaeze-leader-nnia-nwodos-house-bomb-explosion/

this one na house?
Re: Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) by Emycord: 9:44am On Apr 30, 2018
Jibril659:
but lamdi cownu is in Ghana
Shecow Is On YouTube
Re: Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) by Emycord: 9:48am On Apr 30, 2018
ZZ22:
Nigeria is so backward in thinking. Buhari asked his henchmen to bomb Nwodo's house the very time he's about to meet Trump so he could blame it on IPOB and see something to grab on while he asks Trump to declare IPOB terrorist organization. No matter what IPOB will always be ahead of Nigeria
Don't Mind Them We Know Thier Plan Ipob That Is busy With Protest Against buhari AT Us Will Have Time For This Nonsense?
Re: Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) by Lordave: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2018
Donpresh95:

If at all you have a drop of Igbo blood in you, You're are very foolish person.
Only a retàrd like you will support such boko harm styled criminal act in Igboland.
You are a disgrace to your family and generation.

*Spits on you rotten brain*
Re: Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2018
this is madness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Treasury Single Account Is A Fraud, Says Fayose / Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University / Deji Adeyanju Finally Released From Prison. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.