Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Governor El Rufui Who Sacked Teachers Makes An Error In His Wriiten English - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El Rufui Who Sacked Teachers Makes An Error In His Wriiten English (864 Views)

Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge / Buhari Makes An APC Chieftain Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor El Rufui Who Sacked Teachers Makes An Error In His Wriiten English by Biafrareform(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
Okay so I was going through my twitter feeds this evening and came across this.

Governor El Rufui of Kaduna state while replying to a Tweet makes this error.

Using "are" instead of "Is" to an organization is wrong.

He shod be sacked too same way he sacked those teachers grin

Re: Governor El Rufui Who Sacked Teachers Makes An Error In His Wriiten English by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
bros you need a life.

2 Likes

Re: Governor El Rufui Who Sacked Teachers Makes An Error In His Wriiten English by tballeyy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
Olodo rabata
Re: Governor El Rufui Who Sacked Teachers Makes An Error In His Wriiten English by Roger3D(m): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Yes and that error automatically qualifys you to get Biafra
Re: Governor El Rufui Who Sacked Teachers Makes An Error In His Wriiten English by Biafrareform(m): 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Roger3D:
Yes and that error automatically qualifys you to get Biafra

E pain am grin
Re: Governor El Rufui Who Sacked Teachers Makes An Error In His Wriiten English by Kingspin(m): 11:16pm On Apr 29, 2018
Did I hear cinema!!!!. I use to say it our leaders are empty.
Re: Governor El Rufui Who Sacked Teachers Makes An Error In His Wriiten English by BakaYoko999: 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2018
Irony of life
Re: Governor El Rufui Who Sacked Teachers Makes An Error In His Wriiten English by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
Biafrareform:
Okay so I was going through my twitter feeds this evening and came across this.

Governor El Rufui of Kaduna state while replying to a Tweet makes this error.

Using "are" instead of "Is" to an organization is wrong.

He shod be sacked too same way he sacked those teachers grin
He is not a teacher neither was he a good student OP

They don't value teachers in Nigeria cause they are the least paid!

How can someone collecting N18,000 not look for another means to support him/herself

Where is the time to be a professional on the choosen field?

We need a genuine CHANGE!

2 Likes

Re: Governor El Rufui Who Sacked Teachers Makes An Error In His Wriiten English by Topccy007: 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
Buhari will sack him tomorrow morning.. Watch out for the news by 7am
Re: Governor El Rufui Who Sacked Teachers Makes An Error In His Wriiten English by SternProphet: 12:24am On Apr 30, 2018
Even the title of this thread has an error. How could the op have missed it. Nigerian education is a joke.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Three Years Of Buhari: What Has Changed? / APC Convention: Abubakar Sidiq In Tears After Losing NPS Position To Bolaji Abdu / Buhari Meeting With Saraki,ortom, Tambuwal And Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.