Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Pastor Biodun In N235,950 Sweatshirt. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun In N235,950 Sweatshirt. (902 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Biodun In N235,950 Sweatshirt. by metro10: 4:08am On Apr 30, 2018
A pastor wearing a $650 sweatshirt to preach in a country labeled as the poorest with minimum wage of N18,000. These gullible “Christians” MUST open their eyes. My Jesus is not represented like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun In N235,950 Sweatshirt. by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 30, 2018
Mods henceforth send any write up related to nigeria pastors and their Churches to business section.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun In N235,950 Sweatshirt. by M0ron: 5:26am On Apr 30, 2018
metro10:
A pastor wearing a $650 sweatshirt to preach in a country labeled as the poorest with minimum wage of N18,000. These gullible “Christians” MUST open their eyes. My Jesus is not represented like this.

How sure are you it is an 'original', and not those cheap imitations from Kung Fu land?

I'm more excited by the iPad he is using.

I cringe at the use of an iPad without its protective cover.

That apart, it looks like an iPad pro wifi+cellular.

I love tech

iPads are great , and great tools for Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun In N235,950 Sweatshirt. by kokoA(m): 5:39am On Apr 30, 2018
Business is good..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun In N235,950 Sweatshirt. by Abjay97(m): 5:51am On Apr 30, 2018
metro10:
Lol... Nothing wrong with what he wore.. Andit doesn't determine the spiritual lives of the Christians..
Re: Pastor Biodun In N235,950 Sweatshirt. by rusher14: 5:57am On Apr 30, 2018
Abjay97:
Lol... Nothing wrong with what he wore.. Andit doesn't determine the spiritual lives of the Christians..

Of course.

He has blessed many lives and impoverished countless others .
Re: Pastor Biodun In N235,950 Sweatshirt. by thesicilian: 6:06am On Apr 30, 2018
Leave him alone if you can't produce any proof of embezzlement of church funds.
Re: Pastor Biodun In N235,950 Sweatshirt. by Blitzerz: 7:09am On Apr 30, 2018
rusher14:

Of course.

He has blessed many lives and impoverished countless others .
Are u among those he impoverished?
Stop telling lies
Re: Pastor Biodun In N235,950 Sweatshirt. by Blitzerz: 7:10am On Apr 30, 2018
metro10:

So a nigerian pastor must wear rags
While a nigerian musician can wear these ba?

Smh
Re: Pastor Biodun In N235,950 Sweatshirt. by rusher14: 7:16am On Apr 30, 2018
Blitzerz:

Are u among those he impoverished?
Stop telling lies

I couldn't careless for religion but you and I know this pastor would not have been spending 650 dollars on a piece of apparel but for a gulible congregation giving its all.

At what point do pastors get reprimanded?

When they are accused of sleeping with their congregation? Oops this pastor did the same.

Or maybe when they begin to acquire outrageous worldly possessions? Oh ...I see he's done it too.

Oh well.
Re: Pastor Biodun In N235,950 Sweatshirt. by rusher14: 7:16am On Apr 30, 2018
Blitzerz:

So a nigerian pastor must wear rags
While a nigerian musician can wear these ba?

Smh

I didn't know Bill Gates wore rags.
Re: Pastor Biodun In N235,950 Sweatshirt. by Blitzerz: 7:20am On Apr 30, 2018
rusher14:

I couldn't careless for religion but you and I know this pastor would not have been spending 650 dollars on a piece of apparel but for a gulible congregation giving its all.

At what point do pastors get reprimanded?

When they are accused of sleeping with their congregation? Oops this pastor did the same.

Or maybe when they begin to acquire outrageous worldly possessions? Oh ...I see he's done it too.

Oh well.
Oh so baseless accusations are evidence to you?
Is that what your education says?

Did people not accuse Jesus of being a demon and winebibber?
Does that mean the accusations true?
Re: Pastor Biodun In N235,950 Sweatshirt. by Blitzerz: 7:22am On Apr 30, 2018
rusher14:

I didn't know Bill Gates wore rags.
Eiya, didnt know Bill Gates is your pastor
Sorry dear
Re: Pastor Biodun In N235,950 Sweatshirt. by rusher14: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2018
Blitzerz:

Oh so baseless accusations are evidence to you?
Is that what your education says?

Did people not accuse Jesus of being a demon and winebibber?
Does that mean the accusations true?

The accusations are baseless?

God save your soul.
Re: Pastor Biodun In N235,950 Sweatshirt. by Smony: 7:48am On Apr 30, 2018
op, i nw knw dt ur madness no get cure. wat of if his member dat reside in abroad decide buy fr him? dnt jst conclude something dat u dnt hav idea on. wakeup Pls n stop dis ur anti Christian Post.
Re: Pastor Biodun In N235,950 Sweatshirt. by Blitzerz: 7:53am On Apr 30, 2018
rusher14:

The accusations are baseless?

God save your soul.
No o. The accusations are true.
Based on this post of yours.....
Pls go ahead and take him to court.
Mr Judge
Re: Pastor Biodun In N235,950 Sweatshirt. by rusher14: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2018
Blitzerz:

No o. The accusations are true.
Based on this post of yours.....
Pls go ahead and take him to court.
Mr Judge

The man himself is preparing "his robust reply".
Re: Pastor Biodun In N235,950 Sweatshirt. by Blitzerz: 7:55am On Apr 30, 2018
Smony:
op, i nw knw dt ur madness no get cure. wat of if his member dat reside in abroad decide buy fr him? dnt jst conclude something dat u dnt hav idea on. wakeup Pls n stop dis ur anti Christian Post.
As in eh
Honestly, criticism of pastors have turned people that are supposed to be educated into zombies.
See the conclusion he arrived at on just a shirt.
Re: Pastor Biodun In N235,950 Sweatshirt. by Blitzerz: 7:57am On Apr 30, 2018
rusher14:

The man himself is preparing "his robust reply".
Just like the reply I gave u ba...
Which means I am guilty......

Eiya
Re: Pastor Biodun In N235,950 Sweatshirt. by metro10: 3:10am On May 01, 2018
Am I expected to pay tithe and offering in a church with my pastor this dressed? He should return that shirt an use the money to help the poor...none sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun In N235,950 Sweatshirt. by nanakgh(m): 7:10am On May 01, 2018
Lol. These guys are conditioned to defend the people who have brainwashed them. It is a built in mechanism meant to protect their masters. Ironically these poor people laugh at their fellow sheeple who eat grass and drink petrol thinking they're better off. Some pastors enjoy the complete control and power they have over their goats, most simply want the mulla

(1) (Reply)

How Did We Get Here? Champions League To Be Shown In A Redeem Church / Is It Right For Christians To Make Fun Of The Dead? / End Of The World: When Will The Rapture Happen, What Does The Bible Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.