Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + (2992 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Femi Fani-Kayode With His Wife And 4 Sons (Photos) / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by Drino4566(m): 4:49am On Apr 30, 2018
Everyone knows that Diezani Alison Madueke is the former minister of Petroleum in Nigeria and a very controversial personality. She and her family have captured the interest of Nigerians. Many people are interested in her private life and want to learn more about the lifestyle of this wealthy lady’s children. So, who are Diezani Alison Madueke sons and what do they do for a living? What is their lifestyle like?

Diezani Alison Madueke was determined from the very beginning that she would be successful. She is a well-educated person. She first studied in England and then in the United States. She graduated in 1992 with a bachelor’s degree. In 2002, she got her Masters degree in Business Administration.

She had a brilliant career in the petroleum industry and in 2010, she was appointed as the Minister for Petroleum Resources. She was in the office till 2015. Since her appointment, the name of Diezani Alison Madueke and that of her relatives became a source of big public interest.

So, did the sons of the former Minister for Petroleum Resources also find ways to build their wealth?

DIEZANI ALISON MADUEKE CHILDREN AND FAMILY LIFE
Diezani is married to Admiral Alison Madueke who used to be a Chief of Naval Staff and military governor of Anambra State back in 1980’s.

Before Diezani, he was married to another woman who later passed away. He had five children with her – Ngozi, Ugonna, Chimezie, Chima, and Donald. They are now Diezani’s stepchildren. The couple also has one biological son together. So, Diezani Alison Madueke has five sons and one daughter.

DIEZANI ALISON MADUEKE SON’S LIFESTYLE

Diezani Alison Madueke’s older children, especially her sons, are known to live luxuriously. Obviously, with a stepmother like that they never had to worry about money, and it has been reported that they know a lot of celebrities personally. For example, her stepson Chima Madueke is known to be good friends with the popular singer Ne-Yo.

As for Ugonna Madueke, pictures of him on a private plane can be found on the Internet. On social media, he also shares some pictures of himself generally having a good time.

The rich children of Diezani Alison Madueke have different vacation resorts that they often go in their private jets and expensive cars. They are sometimes spotted partying at the best nightclubs, where they spend thousands of dollars. However, their life has not been completely without problems – for example, there were reports about Ugonna Madueke was involved in serious financial crimes.

The child who is not so popular in the media is the biological son of the former Minister. This is probably because he is still a teen and is controlled by his parents.

Many Nigerians hold the opinion that Diezani has double standards by letting her children lead their lavish lifestyle while a lot of Nigerians struggle with poverty. This is not helped by the fact that the woman was recently revealed to be engaged in financial crimes.

Despite all the controversies surrounding their mother, Diezani’s children continue to flaunt their wealth and are not bothered one bit.

soiurce: newsrushdaily..com

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by ednut1(m): 5:17am On Apr 30, 2018
We saw this 5 years ago. Carry ur wahala nd go. Stop recycling old gists. Saint buhari has refused to probe or extradite her. So lets move on. We know where trumps children work abeg where buhari pikin dey work

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by hypertension(m): 5:52am On Apr 30, 2018
Someone cannot enjoy e mama loot in peace again?

Abeg shift jor!!!

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by Okoroawusa: 6:34am On Apr 30, 2018
am looking for the"flaunting" of wealth in those pictures

Who help me see am?

2 Likes

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by Aphrygian(m): 6:35am On Apr 30, 2018
Lets leave this womans family abeg, she has been out of power for years. Yusuf buhari does not live a luxurious life yet he rides a 50 million power bike abi?

7 Likes

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by slimfit1(m): 6:39am On Apr 30, 2018
Enjoying for Niger delta people now at least Abacha's children and Babangida are enjoying.
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by SalamRushdie: 6:42am On Apr 30, 2018
When you do a piece on Yusuf Buhari you can come back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by saintgoogle(m): 6:48am On Apr 30, 2018
when you do a write up on Yusuf Buhari I will then say my mind and BTW this present administration is the one with double standard not gej's

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by bubu2019: 6:50am On Apr 30, 2018
what is the aim of this write up a beg?.as we no see the mama make we arrest him?
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by Ciscogod(m): 6:50am On Apr 30, 2018
OP.. When you parent becomes rich. Choose to keep living in poverty. Wayrey oshi

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by Printerscanner: 6:57am On Apr 30, 2018
Lazy youths love Diezaini, they want to be like her one day, controlling a mum president and looting the treasury. But the gods of our land shall never allow them. The spirits of Awolowo, Azikwe, Balewa e.t.c will haunt them down.
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by fergie001: 6:57am On Apr 30, 2018
Luxurious life,luxurious life..

Probe her,take her to court,found guilty,then jail her
Making too much of media noise,yet nothing for now...

Anybody who has been CNS in a military Government stole even more than this,would it be Aikhomu's children,or babangida's,or abacha's or David mark's or even the one that did not steal but all of his children schooled in the UK on scholarship,so it's part of our sorry past.
You see this because they are Southerners who naturally live a mundane and hip-hopic life......unhindered by religion.
People whose parents are directors,perm. Secs, principals,lecturers and are stealing will still come to nl and shout....and tell you if you have got it flaunt it............

The said Dieziani was an Exec Director @ Shell before been appointed by Yar'adua,and everybody knows what that means...
Yes,there is a very strong possibility she must have involved herself with financial malfeasance whilst in office,let us not become emotional court-jesters but take her to court and pursue vigorously like the Ibori case,if possible......
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by blackpanda: 7:02am On Apr 30, 2018
Aphrygian:
Lets leave this womans family abeg, she has been out of power for years. Yusuf buhari does not live a luxurious life yet he rides a 50 million power bike abi?

Why do u people keep carrying this stupid lie. Which 50million bike are u referring to Whats d name of d bike pls and pics of yusuf riding it

Mtscheew
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by Lipscomb(m): 7:03am On Apr 30, 2018
Some comments I read here made me understood that Nigeria can never develop if we are continue to live together. when Paul the former northern chairman of elders said Igbo's are the major problem of Nigeria I doubt him then but now I concur.this tribe are terrible.if its possible we can divided this country I think that would be better instead of living among this evil people.
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2018
OP write on all politician children now why single Deziani out

All politicians are guilty of this including Mr President

So how can this thread bring about CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:08am On Apr 30, 2018
blackpanda:

Why do u people keep carrying this stupid lie. Which 50million bike are u referring to Whats d name of d bike pls and pics of yusuf riding it

Mtscheew
Are you from Libya

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by CaptainStephen(m): 7:09am On Apr 30, 2018
This is wrong, why bring the lifestyle of her children to public scrutiny ? madness everywhere.
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by blackpanda: 7:23am On Apr 30, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Are you from Libya

Little girl pls dont pull the lions tail this morning. Now, just run along
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by GeneralOjukwu: 7:35am On Apr 30, 2018
Lipscomb:
Some comments I read here made me understood that Nigeria can never develop if we are continue to live together. when Paul the former northern chairman of elders said Igbo's are the major problem of Nigeria I doubt him then but now I concur.this tribe are terrible.if its possible we can divided this country I think that would be better instead of living among this evil people.

Though you are pro-Buhari, I agree with you

The fact Buhari himself is a thief as evidenced by his son's lifestyle doesn't exonerate Allison Madueke or Peace Jonathan as some foolish youth here believe.

It's sad...there's very little hope for the future when majority of our youth support their candidates or tribesmen even if he/she is a thief.

I pray all those bled Nigeria dry encounter misfortune...no matter what party they belong to
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2018
blackpanda:

Little girl pls dont pull the lions tail this morning. Now, just run along
grin grin grin You don't even know who you are undecided

Aren't you a Panda anymore

E don hit you, you don dey shift post grin grin grin yeye

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by EngrKem: 8:01am On Apr 30, 2018
Papa Governor , admiral with plenty ships, mama Shell MD, minister 3 times and u say make pikin dem no flex? Hmmm
Oil na for her land o fg jst dey use gra gra law dey steal d oil o
Resource control is the real natural deal and law
Yet u say make pikin dey suffer?
Hmmm
Pls where abacha wife work?where ibb wife work? Where buhari wife work? Where danjuma work? Where idimini dem b work? Wetin atiku bin work?
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by nku5: 8:03am On Apr 30, 2018
APC really is the most useless conglomerate of clowns Nigeria has ever seen. So after all the years of Buhari in office they have not been able to convict Diezani of any crime. Their strategy is to pay bloggers to talk rubbish. Meanwhile Babachir Lawal is flexing his life after stealing IDP money but bloggers no go see that one
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by Tmemzi: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2018
Don't mind them. Yeye pipu
ednut1:
We saw this 5 years ago. Carry ur wahala nd go. Stop recycling old gists. Saint buhari has refused to probe or extradite her. So lets move on. We know where trumps children work abeg where buhari pikin dey work
Re: Luxurious Lifestyle And Top Facts About Diezani Alison Madueke’s Sons (photos + by uclaw211(m): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2018
Please I need a two rooms self-contain apartment around oshodi-Apapa expressway
Of 200k yearly pls hit me up if you know anyone who can help.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Amosun Injured On The Head During Apm Vs Apc Clash (pics) / Emir Sanusi May Be Dethroned Soon After Losing 34 Lgas Out Of His Emirate / She Came To Oyigbo For His Convocation And Was Killed By Stray Bullets Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.