Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) (40252 Views)

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved / The Exact Moment Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crashed (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by AreaFada2: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2018
And women like to tell us that it is men who cheat. cheesy grin

They will soon tell us her hubby must have a small dick. The same dick that was good enough for 14 years.

Anyway being a Nollywood actress is becoming synonymous with oloshoism & infidelity.

About time decent ladies like Joke Silva left the Nonsensewood.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by carzola(m): 8:42am On Apr 30, 2018
I wouldnt say am joyed to see another person in pains
but nigerians should come to terms with the fact that marriage is not for every body
and if a person decides to remain single all their life they shouldnt be
stigmatized.... Nigerians should also come to terms with concept of divorce
cause many married people are not happy especially the ladies... marriage is not
an endurance course learn to walk out..

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by Dottore: 8:42am On Apr 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by masciv: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2018
Clinton9000:
Igbo women always looking fresh like they are not Nigerians. Afonjas, oyah come and kill me...wicked things!

Mr man, go find something reasonable to do. I don't know what you derive in starting tribal wars.

Grow up.
Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by CyberWolf: 8:44am On Apr 30, 2018
My crush that year...
Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by teesugar(f): 8:45am On Apr 30, 2018
yanabasee:
They were never compatible....

You can't marry a Nigerian Hollywood star and never get cheated on!!!....

MJ is a whole time pretender!!! #facts
tell us your facts, we wanna know
Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by adecz: 8:56am On Apr 30, 2018
More grease to their waists.... cool cool

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by EarthXmetahuman: 8:56am On Apr 30, 2018
Igbo women hardly ever stay in marriage.
Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2018
God help me tackle every act of divorce in my future marriage. But sometimes one doesn't av a choice. embarassed
Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2018
alonzoiv:
We dont know her here in Siberia
Only people born in the 80s upward would recognize her. Rita Nzelu, beautiful and talented actress. I still remember the movie blind trust where she acted along side Ramsey Noah.
Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:05am On Apr 30, 2018
Clinton9000:
Igbo women always looking fresh like they are not Nigerians. Afonjas, oyah come and kill me...wicked things!

Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by uclaw211(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2018
PLS I NEED A ROOM SELF-CONTAIN OF 200K YEARLY ALONG OSHODI APAPA EXPRESSWAY ANYONE WHO CAN HELP OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 08033864991
Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by Baroba(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Only people born in the 80s upward would recognize her. Rita Nzelu, beautiful and talented actress. I still remember the movie blind trust where she acted along side Ramsey Noah.

Some of us remember her as Tina in 1992/ 93 Living in Bondage�.. Th prettiest woman to ever come out of Nigeria's movie industry, unfortunately she relegated herself to bush village movies with Osuofia and co.�

Wish her well..

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by AstroG: 9:23am On Apr 30, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
agbonkamen:
Nigerian men are something else can't you guys share legitimate pussy with other guys. I no dey like this kind thing o yansh I yansh make the world sweet jor grin grin

Chai!!..
Coman take

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by edimolu(m): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2018
naturefellow:
yes, though. I still have fond memories of nollywood movies she featured in back in the days. That was when we simply knew them as home videos, and not the overhyped tag 'nollywood'!
Exactly bro, i was fond of her movies alongside some other few actorsgrin Forgotten most of em names though!

@home vedios, it was top notch at the time, yhu still remember "karishika" ,hahahahaha

nollywood is overhyped, i do more of holly nowgrin

2 Likes

Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by authority2006(m): 9:25am On Apr 30, 2018
agbonkamen:
Nigerian men are something else can't you guys share legitimate pussy with other guys. I no dey like this kind thing o yansh I yansh make the world sweet jor grin grin

Really? Seriously? We can even start doing borrowing, loaning and exchange. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by edimolu(m): 9:26am On Apr 30, 2018
AreaFada2:
And women like to tell us that it is men who cheat. cheesy grin

They will soon tell us her hubby must have a small dick. The same dick that was good enough for 14 years.

Anyway being a Nollywood actress is becoming synonymous with oloshoism & infidelity.

About time decent ladies like Joke Silva left the Nonsensewood.
ladies cheat more times than men do, it is that easy for themgrin

At least before men cheat, he has to take the decision of walking up to a lady which in the real sense could be controlled, but for a lady it is entirely different!

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 9:27am On Apr 30, 2018
9japrof:
Can my wife have a male bestie that she must relate with everyday both offline and online?

Hell No

Having a bestie of an opposite sex is like keeping cats and rats being friends, someday one thing might lead to another and the rat might end up in the stomach of the cat.

Cheating starts from the time when emotional attachment that should be given to your partner is given to another person of the opposite sex.

Flee from sexual immorality, even Bible talk am, so because of fresh dick, this rita quit a marriage of 14 years which probably might have produced kids
Chicks never get it, even when it's right in their faces, until it trips them the hell up.

Male besties are 80% FWB's (Friends With Benefits) partners waiting to happen.

And many ladies are not only good of deception but they're also great at deluding themselves that all will be well despite screwing up in with their emotions really invested in the bff's

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by Sagay212: 9:28am On Apr 30, 2018
ipod girls and olosho paro....all of them just balling out of marriage to continue their favourite trade. meanwhile ipod girls are the best....kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2018
Baroba:

Some of us remember her as Tina in 1992/ 93 Living in Bondage�.. Th prettiest woman to ever come out of Nigeria's movie industry, unfortunately she relegated herself to bush village movies with Osuofia and co.�

Wish her well..
I remembered her role in Living in Bondage. Aside from relegating herself, building a family also made her not to be relevant in the movie industry. I hope she comes back, just like Vivian Metchie did after leaving the movie industry for 12 years.
Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2018
The marriage crashed...please is it along Lagos/Ibadan express road? Oloshos everywhere
Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by Emmwizy(m): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2018
#Tortoise head undecided
Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by Emmwizy(m): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2018
#Tortoise head undecided
Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:39am On Apr 30, 2018
edimolu:

ladies cheat more times than men do, it is that easy for themgrin

At least before men cheat, he has to take the decision of walking up to a lady which in the real sense could be controlled, but for a lady it is entirely different!
When women cheat, they lose their senses. They can even kill their husbands and reveal all the secrets their husbands for their concubines.
Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by Artistree: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2018
Cutehector:
Fear Nigerian women
I love your siggy
Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by mbjsuki(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2018
alonzoiv:
We dont know her here in Siberia

But we know her here Lebanon nau! Check your decoder. grin grin
Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2018
A Mann can never stay faithful to one woman for the rest of his life, it’s just unrealistic expectations. Even women nowadays are looking outside, we are not wired to be with one person for eternity. Marriage of 30 years, you really think no outside people were involved? Even pastors cheat on their wives, marry for a purpose and be happy.

1 Like

Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2018
didn't even know she was married
Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 10:32am On Apr 30, 2018
Baroba:

Wish her well..

she is pretty but not the prettiest........

what of Merit in that living in bondage
Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2018
dis takes us back to the year of rap and hip pop
early 2000 to 2005
den we dey go video club go dey borrow tapes
men i miss old days men
game acade days.
home video days
Re: Rita Nzelu’s 14-Year-Old Marriage Has Crashed (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2018
It was long overdue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Stuns At Samson Siasia's Daughter's Traditional Wedding(Pics) / Davido Wins 2018 BET Best International Act Award + Acceptance Speech / E-money Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obi Of Onitsha - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.