Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

See The Snake That Was Killed In My Hostel Toilet Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake That Was Killed In My Hostel Toilet Today (766 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet / Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / I Killed This Snake Trying To Get Into My Hostel Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Snake That Was Killed In My Hostel Toilet Today by OneKinGuy(m): 6:49am On Apr 30, 2018
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Hostel Toilet Today by Nwodosis(m): 6:51am On Apr 30, 2018
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Hostel Toilet Today by menix(m): 6:51am On Apr 30, 2018
Lazy youths, see how dirty their Toilet is, why won't u guyz kill dragon there one day...
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Hostel Toilet Today by izzou(m): 6:53am On Apr 30, 2018
sad

You call that place a toilet?

No wonder a snake was there. angry

What's the name of your school, please?
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Hostel Toilet Today by nepapole(m): 6:59am On Apr 30, 2018
#pukes.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Hostel Toilet Today by frbona: 7:04am On Apr 30, 2018
No b Madonna toilet b dt?
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Hostel Toilet Today by saintgoogle(m): 7:16am On Apr 30, 2018
you shouldn't go to this type of toilet in the night without carrying a big Led Light
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Hostel Toilet Today by OpanachiOzohve: 7:19am On Apr 30, 2018
In case!
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Hostel Toilet Today by Iseoluwani: 7:25am On Apr 30, 2018
See how neat your toilet is..

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Hostel Toilet Today by troubleseller: 8:17am On Apr 30, 2018
What school is this?
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Hostel Toilet Today by Cmyname(m): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2018
Bro, don't tell me you are a joy killer. You should have mentioned lalas name.

You know he loves this kind of threads.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Hostel Toilet Today by OneKinGuy(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2018
izzou:
sad

You call that place a toilet?

No wonder a snake was there. angry

What's the name of your school, please?
Its a private school in South East Nigeria grin
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Hostel Toilet Today by OneKinGuy(m): 10:32am On Apr 30, 2018
frbona:
No b Madonna toilet b dt?
a school related to Madonna wink
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Hostel Toilet Today by OneKinGuy(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2018
troubleseller:
What school is this?
a pprivate school in South East Nigeria
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Hostel Toilet Today by OneKinGuy(m): 10:35am On Apr 30, 2018
Lalasticlala food is ready na undecided
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Hostel Toilet Today by Benjom(m): 10:40am On Apr 30, 2018
Can't find any destructive mark in the toilet showing that it was actually killed there... but thank God the reptile didn't harm anyone.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed In My Hostel Toilet Today by troubleseller: 10:48am On Apr 30, 2018
OneKinGuy:

a pprivate school in South East Nigeria
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Modified Music Video Version Of Onyeoma by a Phyno ft Olamide / Korede Bello Bags First Class As He Graduates From School / Think Outside The Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.