Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) (46857 Views)

Nkechi Blessing's Younger Lover Kisses Her, Sparks Reactions / Mercy Chinwo Kisses Her Husband Pastor Blessed At Their Church Wedding / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by maxiuc(m): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2018
grin
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by sinisters(m): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2018
Ladies be a chef and you don catch that boy forever
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by abbaapple: 9:11am On Apr 30, 2018
angry

This mofo is sick! Spits lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Eleniyan007(m): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2018
Goan download davido new song chioma assurance
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by babyfaceafrica: 9:12am On Apr 30, 2018
biacan:
Bro ko.... sis ni undecided

Davido can't do anything......For the fact that he got away with taboo murder case doesn't mean he can try that with someone else......
you are naive
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2018
This lying Davido that says if a girl asks him to put his hands in fire to prove his love, he wont. With the way this Chioma jazz hook him, he will jump into the fire without blinking an eye

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by xeros20(m): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2018
with the kind of exposure, her life will be ruined if Davido ends up not marrying her.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by uclaw211(m): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2018
PLS I NEED A ROOM SELF-CONTAIN OF 200K YEARLY ALONG OSHODI APAPA EXPRESSWAY ANYONE WHO CAN HELP OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 08033864991
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by biacan(f): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
you are naive
It takes one to quote one
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by talk2percy(m): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2018
My sister enjoy.... grin
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by David160(m): 9:18am On Apr 30, 2018
Goodluck with that, if she thinks he will marry her then she is crazier than king bumi from Avatar
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 30, 2018
This guy's taste for women is wack. Just look at the babe's belle like someone that swallowed a football.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by slyd90(m): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2018
Shedrack777:
this chioma go sabi suck dick o! see lips. chai, i'm hard right now
grin grin grin
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:20am On Apr 30, 2018
When am I going to kiss Tamarapetty like this
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2018
biacan:
Awww chioma is za fine girl....... better pack the money as soon as possible cause I don't see a future within you two...... Wise girl wink
nah that bus stop dem deh always see you
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by OhiOfIhima: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2018
This David love for this girl dey fear me oo.... If Davido can boost of love in this manner, who says love does not exist?
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 30, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
And this OBO guy thinks she truly loves him..lol. Money blindfolds many things sha.
When i see celebs bringing thier spouses to limelight, i get scared like divorce loading...
But the guy is wise to keep her as gf sha and not wife.
She'll soon become his next baby mama... Na there she dey wait am.

i have seen you on another thread spilling woman-hating nonsense. you're pathetic!
davido is young and good-looking what's there not to love?? why are u so bitter about women? whatever your mother did to u like i mentioned in the previous post, sort out your issues and stop being so fvcking bitter. it's not a good look.
being a babymama is cool especially when your baby daddy is a baller. any girl u want in this life would rather be davido's baby mama than be your wife! stop being so misogynistic and crude.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by biacan(f): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
nah that bus stop dem deh always see you
Will you get off my mention with your worn out face
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Lol, cheesy now!
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 30, 2018
biacan:
Will you get off my mention with your worn out face
Says The hidden mong
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:26am On Apr 30, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, cheesy now!
You're there, I'm here
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 30, 2018
selflessmaya:

i have seen you on another thread spilling woman-hating nonsense. you're pathetic!
davido is young and good-looking what's there not to love?? why are u so bitter about women? whatever your mother did to u like i mentioned in the previous post, sort out your issues and stop being so fvcking bitter. it's not a good look.
being a babymama is cool especially when your baby daddy is a baller. any girl u want in this life would rather be davido's baby mama than be your wife! stop being so misogynistic and crude.
You know how I know you have mommy issues?

You keep mentioning it like its relevant to you.

All you need to man up is ignore whatever doesn't appeal to you. You talk too much bro! Your mother failed in this area of your life.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by biacan(f): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
Says The hidden mong
You can go back to being useless.....
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 30, 2018
[quote author=DIYhackers post=67148198]If Chioma has got a career, I would advice she uses the fame she's getting from this guy to step up her life. Not as a slayqueen or babymama as I guess she seem responsible because davido is never to be trusted.[/quote
]you right man like how Tania uses wiz fame for her business....wiz even open shop for her den dat wen d ziva of a thing start now she is bomb
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Puth22(m): 9:28am On Apr 30, 2018
Let me eat first before I comment
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 30, 2018
biacan:
You can go back to being useless.....
wow, how immature was that sentence? What happened to thinking straight? What happened to using your senses?
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by enshi(m): 9:29am On Apr 30, 2018
If davido wants this to survive and possibly stand the taste of time.... Let him keep it off the Media...

References : banky W
2face
Etc
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:29am On Apr 30, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

Hello!

Helloooooo angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:30am On Apr 30, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
You're there, I'm here
We can't fit do anything bout it.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Rockyrascal(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2018
Chio Chio baby cheesy....some girls can be so lucky sha.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

You know how I know you have mommy issues?
You keep mentioning it like its relevant to you.
All you need to man up is ignore whatever doesn't appeal to you. You talk too much bro! Your mother failed in this area of your life

lmao dude stop trying to talk crap here, reverse psychology only works if it's valid: your mother raised a man that thinks like this(i attached the original comment that u made on a different thread that made me mention u for the first time) i would have said your father failed u but i know someone like u did not have a father who doted on him and took the time to raise him cos your thoughts on father-child-mother relations is a mess, so it all fell on your unfortunate mother and she still failed.
you're such a woman-hater, do u know how easy it is to see your mommy issues and childhood trauma from your posts. women have u so bitter. this is what your mother raised. she failed u.
RadicallyBlunt:
Me I don't even believe in Nigerian women. I'll keep seeing them as sex tools, thier attitude no matter.
How can one expect a money-freak to have attitude. Their covetousness for money pass how much they can work for it.
If I respect any Nigerian woman, it must be dat she has a child for me and its cus of that child that I giving her value. Once d child is of age, he/she enters my will with properties allocated.
I can give d woman small change sha so i wont look wicked then she can fucck off!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Runtown Acquires Customized Mercedes Benz G Wagon (Photos) / South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama / Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.