Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Vote Me As The Next President Of Nigeria-chris Sylva - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Me As The Next President Of Nigeria-chris Sylva (298 Views)

Buhari Ministerial List: Reno Reacts To The Inclusion Of Keyamo & Timipre Sylva / Buhari, Father Of Modern Nigeria – Chris Ngige / Vote Me, I'll Promote National Unity; Buhari Promises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vote Me As The Next President Of Nigeria-chris Sylva by chrissylva(m): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2018
I wish to state in clear terms that my race to become the next president of Nigeria, is not hinged on the quest for personal accumulation of wealth but the quest to liberate Nigerians from this gerontocracy we have found ourselves in.
I am on a mission to build more industries and to overhaul the road and electricity sector of Nigeria, thats my number one mission.
others come second.
Vote me and I won't disappoint you all

Re: Vote Me As The Next President Of Nigeria-chris Sylva by chrissylva(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2018
thank you all

(1) (Reply)

Extension Of The Operational Time For Commercial Tricycles (keke) / Kashamu Bags Meritorious Award / Bayelsa Governor’s Aide Asassinated In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.