Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Nigerians Are Hypocrites,they Always Blame The Women - Bam Bam On Sexual Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Are Hypocrites,they Always Blame The Women - Bam Bam On Sexual Scandal (399 Views)

Davido With Alleged Sexual Scandal With More Women / "Nigerians Are Hypocrites For Celebrating Cardi B In Strip Club" - Afrocandy / Ama Richest, Meet Ghanaian Nude Model: "If I'm Raped, I'll Blame Myself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites,they Always Blame The Women - Bam Bam On Sexual Scandal by BroadwayAfrica: 9:51am On Apr 30, 2018
During an exclusive interview with BroadwayTV, Ex-Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Teddy A and Bam Bam reacted to the viral video of them getting intimate claiming whatever happened happened, it was only part of the process.
They further spoke on why the other housemates think they were proud and fake respectfully.
Teddy A, who has had a babymama revealed that the baby mama is not his woman and he had not seen for years.

Broadway TV is the TV arm of the popular Nigerian blog, www.broadwaytv.tv It is entertainment, people and lifestyle-focused channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQhle0G57bw

(1) (Reply)

Breaking :- Harrysong Sells Warri 40000 Capacity Stadium (see How) / Danfo Driver Duo Calls Out Tekno For Stealing Their Song ‘jogodo’ / ‘infinity War’ Becomes Second-fastest Film To Hit $500 Million At U.S. Box Offic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.