Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,000 members, 7,952,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

Any Igbo Man Or Woman, Boy Or Girl That Vote Buhari Is A Big Fool. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Igbo Man Or Woman, Boy Or Girl That Vote Buhari Is A Big Fool. (392 Views)

Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First / “I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Igbo Man Or Woman, Boy Or Girl That Vote Buhari Is A Big Fool. by Deprofessional(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2018
I have said it and will continue to say it, any person of Igbo extraction that votes for Buhari remains the biggest fool of all times.

Anything, even a stone is prefered to this inapt president.
Re: Any Igbo Man Or Woman, Boy Or Girl That Vote Buhari Is A Big Fool. by austinkenneth: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2018
Deprofessional:
I have said it and will continue to say it, any person of Igbo extraction that votes for Buhari remains the biggest fool of all times.

Speak for your self
Re: Any Igbo Man Or Woman, Boy Or Girl That Vote Buhari Is A Big Fool. by madenigga(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2018
Deprofessional:

Its you and your entire family who refuses to vote Buhari thats a fool.
Re: Any Igbo Man Or Woman, Boy Or Girl That Vote Buhari Is A Big Fool. by fk001(m): 10:04am On Apr 30, 2018
You are the biggest fool of all time
Re: Any Igbo Man Or Woman, Boy Or Girl That Vote Buhari Is A Big Fool. by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2018
Who should we vote for then?

Who do YOU think is capable? Who are the other aspirants?
Re: Any Igbo Man Or Woman, Boy Or Girl That Vote Buhari Is A Big Fool. by 360degreess(m): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2018
with or without igbos buhari will win,just like what happened in 2015..because you ppl are not important in nigerian politics...though I know some of your ppl will still vote courtesy okorochas & co...

PMB till 2023..go and hug transdormer
Re: Any Igbo Man Or Woman, Boy Or Girl That Vote Buhari Is A Big Fool. by gidgiddy: 10:43am On Apr 30, 2018
Deprofessional:

If Igbos did not vote for Buhari in 2015 when everyone was shouting that the man is a saint, is it now that the man has been revealed as a terrorist that Igbos will now vote for him?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Prepares For Popularity Contest / Buhari: Foreign Medical Trip, Presidential Fleet, Etc- Source / Governor Ikpeazu Records Another Milestone In Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.