Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

You can now download "Ready For The Streets & Survivor" & please review - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / You can now download "Ready For The Streets & Survivor" & please review (804 Views)

New Video : Jjc Ft. Kate Henshaw - See Us Now (download) / Flavour – Wiser Ft Phyno & M.I | “thankful” Out Now (DOWNLOAD) / Dr SID "SIDUCTION" Album Out Now (download Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You can now download "Ready For The Streets & Survivor" & please review by Afrojuice: 12:13pm On May 19, 2010
Hi all, I am relatively new on Nairaland and actually took time out to join to sample all you rap heads opinion of a track from my forth coming album. It is actually a freestyle prelude for my first single called "Ready for the streets". Hope you guys enjoy it and please don't forget to drop your honest opinion as per the freestyle.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArSXflPYwxM&hl ][/flash]

Download Ready For the Streets Freestyle Track

Based on some folks like rapjunkie who have requested for other work from my humble self. I decided to give you a little  80's hip hop flavored track titled "Survivor"I was actually inspired from a track from the group The Musical Youth from back in the early 80's. Its another single from my forth coming album and it features my close studio cat called 100 degrees.  wink  wink

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urz9yz0kTxs&hl ][/flash]

Download Afrojuice's Survivor Track
Re: You can now download "Ready For The Streets & Survivor" & please review by tundewoods(m): 1:04pm On May 19, 2010
Boi i must say that you got talent if what i listened to is atually you. Sounds matured and very relevant to the everyday life in Lasgidi. I particularly love the line " My rhymes are as tight as handcuffs"

Keep it up boy, let me know when the album drops. wink
Re: You can now download "Ready For The Streets & Survivor" & please review by Afrojuice: 2:05pm On May 19, 2010
Thanks a bunch for the compliments. We are working towards delivering a total package. A good album that rap heads can identify with.
Re: You can now download "Ready For The Streets & Survivor" & please review by hatch: 7:18pm On May 19, 2010
I'm am impressed with this but lets face it is this a freestyle ? It sounds too organized to be called a freestyle grin
Re: You can now download "Ready For The Streets & Survivor" & please review by Afrojuice: 10:50am On May 20, 2010
hatch#:

I'm am impressed with this but lets face it is this a freestyle ? It sounds too organized to be called a freestyle grin

Thank you very much. i agree its an "organized" freestyle as you put it. I took a day out to write the verses before going to record it. grin
Re: You can now download "Ready For The Streets & Survivor" & please review by ofokaofoki: 9:48pm On May 20, 2010
impressive , i am one of the biggest critics up in this biaatchy, but i am loving ur shit, so keep going hard.
Re: You can now download "Ready For The Streets & Survivor" & please review by Afrojuice: 5:28pm On May 21, 2010
ofokaofoki:

impressive , i am one of the biggest critics up in this biaatchy, but i am loving your poo, so keep going hard.

thanks bro, its going to get harder . LOL !

I will upload the download link for the track so guys can download the ready for the streets freestyle and jam it at their own spare time . wink
Re: You can now download "Ready For The Streets & Survivor" & please review by rapjunkie(m): 6:32pm On May 21, 2010
Mr Afrojuice. . . . . . u dey try. . . . . in fact u are very good. . . . .  .no lie. . . .  .i'm impressed. . . .especially ( as u say) its your first single. . . . . . I like the flow, diction, lyrics, switching from english/ pidgin. . . . . sense of humor

Please provide the download link

Do u have any other work?
Re: You can now download "Ready For The Streets & Survivor" & please review by Afrojuice: 7:57pm On May 21, 2010
rapjunkie:

Mr Afrojuice. . . . . . u dey try. . . . . in fact u are very good. . . . .  .no lie. . . .  .i'm impressed. . . .especially ( as u say) its your first single. . . . . . I like the flow, diction, lyrics, switching from english/ pidgin. . . . . sense of humor

Thanks a bunch rapjunkie for the complements. Its often been stated that rap is both a science and an art. I therefore decided to be both a science and art student just to master my flow ,delivery and diction, cheesy smiley

rapjunkie:

Please provide the download link

Download Ready For the Streets Freestyle Track Here

rapjunkie:

Do u have any other work?

Yes, there a couple of tracks i have done in the past but unfortunately they wouldn't be making it to my album, i decided to do a couple of new stuff for 2010. However i will upload another track called "Survivor " later on. Just want to clear the work on my table. (My regular 9 - 5 day time job grin)
Re: You can now download "Ready For The Streets & Survivor" & please review by tosinaded(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2010
ure on point
Re: You can now download "Ready For The Streets & Survivor" & please review by Afrojuice: 10:09am On May 22, 2010
thanx a bunch tosin,
Re: You can now download "Ready For The Streets & Survivor" & please review by tundewoods(m): 6:56pm On May 25, 2010
Hey man, i just finished downloading the survivor and indeed i am still impressed at the level "on pointness" of the track. Once again nice job boi !

(1) (Reply)

Who Loves The Controversial Saint Janet And Her Music / Vector Feat. 2face Idibia - Get Down: V.e.c Killed This Pigeon Flow Mannhhh / Jenifer Hudson Blasts Illuminatti Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.