Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

I’m Worth More Than A Million Dollars – Mr. Eazi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Worth More Than A Million Dollars – Mr. Eazi (622 Views)

Efe: “I Am Worth More Than N25 Million Currently" / Linda Ikeji Looking Like A Million Dollars To Jayce’s Thanksgiving Service / Toke Makinwa: "My Pussy Is Worth More Than N50 Million" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Worth More Than A Million Dollars – Mr. Eazi by TribesNG: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2018
Nigerian Ghanaian artiste, Mr. Eazi has said that he is worth more than one million dollars.
There were reports that suggested that the “pour me water” hitmaker is worth One Million Dollars.
But speaking to Deloris Frimpong Manso on the subject, Mr. Eazi indicated that she is worth more than a million dollars.
He indicated that considering his library of songs, he should be worth more than it has been reported considering the fact that only his songs are doing very well digital stores.
Mr. Eazi talking about his encounter with D Black who rejected his song before his claim to fame said when he heard that his song was rejected by D Black because he claimed it was bad, he just laughed it off and did not give it serious attention.

http://ghana.toribaze.com/entertainment/worth-more-million-dollars-mr-eazi/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: I’m Worth More Than A Million Dollars – Mr. Eazi by TribesNG: 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: I’m Worth More Than A Million Dollars – Mr. Eazi by Benjom(m): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
Have you not heard that over $8M was found in a student's room in UK? Ordinary student o shocked ... When you're worth at least $100M let me know... That'll be news grin cool

1 Like

Re: I’m Worth More Than A Million Dollars – Mr. Eazi by Tamarapetty(f): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Ode
Re: I’m Worth More Than A Million Dollars – Mr. Eazi by Pierced(f): 2:54am On May 01, 2018
Otedola's daugther that he is dating is getting to his head.......he has been saying a lot of stupid things since he started dating her.

lol.........but the weed he smokes is strong grin

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Sprays Money On Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma On Her Birthday. PHOTO / Headies 2018:tobi Storms Headies With Expensive Suit And Nice Look For His Prese / Check Out The Striking Resemblance Between Bbn's Tobi And Spice Tv's Eso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.