Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,761 members, 7,840,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Checkout Adorable Pictures Of Banky W As He Plays With Dolphins In Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Adorable Pictures Of Banky W As He Plays With Dolphins In Dubai (549 Views)

Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him / Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' / 'You Are Mine': Adesua Etomi To Banky W As She Shares Official Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Adorable Pictures Of Banky W As He Plays With Dolphins In Dubai by Mowunmiaf: 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
They say all work and no play makes you dull. After enjoying the role of host as best man at Tiwa savage and Teebillz Dubai wedding, Banky W had time out for fun and this dolphin named Jasmine showed him love.

Banky says he was trying to teach the dolphin to dance Etighi.

Re: Checkout Adorable Pictures Of Banky W As He Plays With Dolphins In Dubai by Jochabed(f): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
Its good for him.
Re: Checkout Adorable Pictures Of Banky W As He Plays With Dolphins In Dubai by Mowunmiaf: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2018

(1) (Reply)

'I Don't Twerk Online Cos My Social Media Account Is My Pulpit'- Tonto Dike Says / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Ongoing Relationship Raise Dust / Infinix Unveils Davido As Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.