Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Tobi And Alex Having Fun As Their Carry Alex’s Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi And Alex Having Fun As Their Carry Alex’s Mother (497 Views)

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs / Tobi And Alex Carrying Alex's Mother (Photo) / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tobi And Alex Having Fun As Their Carry Alex’s Mother by agvictor(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
The two have remained together even when they said they won’t be dating at the moment.

In the picture is Tobi helping Alex to lift and show her mother some love.

Tobi And Alex lift Alex's mother up
Alex in her interview, said she would prefer to date her first strategic partner Leo in the BBNaija house, over Tobi because she loves everything about Leo.

She to Africa Magic Tv in an interview that Tobi is a very caring person but she will sadly pick Leo over him.

“I cannot explain what it is about Leo that I love but I know I love everything about him.

“Tobi is a caring person, he can go all out to do anything as long as he likes you, he is a really nice person.

“There is a lot I like about the both of them but if I am to pick between Leo and Tobi, sadly I will pick Leo over Tobi”.

Tobi, when he was asked if he was in a relationship with Alex, said:

"The truth is that we like each other but the Big Brother has presented us with a very big opportunity we could actually dilly dally with our relationship and work but this is not the best time for anybody to be in a relationship.

Alex and Tobi having fun
Personally, I advised her that this is not the time to be in a relationship, it is a time to focus on your goals and everything you want to achieve in life. When you get to that comfort zone that you have achieved everything, you desire you can entertain a relationship. That was my advice to her.

I like her, I have equally told her and I am sure she likes me as well but we should maintain a cordial relationship at the moment and keep our friendship going as we achieve things both collectively and individually.

When we get to a stage in our friendship where we feel that we have done well and we have grown together, then maybe we could be together. When we get there or if we ever get there, the world would know.

More from the source: https://www.agvictor.com/2018/04/30/tobi-and-alex-having-fun-as-their-carry-alexs-mother/

Re: Tobi And Alex Having Fun As Their Carry Alex’s Mother by madone: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
Shebi the show is over this guy's shut allow us talk and see other important things joke. By the way I just heard the Nigerian army have not been paid salary and allowance for 5months. Is it true

(1) (Reply)

See This Beautiful Picture Of Davido And Chioma Perfect Couple / Fow World: Celebrities Rocking Natural Hair / See How Actress Liz Anjorin Reacted After A Man Called Her An Olosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.