Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Your Father, Your Mother And You Will All Die – Davido Threatens His Creditor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Father, Your Mother And You Will All Die – Davido Threatens His Creditor (675 Views)

If I Pay Make I Die! Davido Blast Tooxclusive Who Claimed Chris Brown Was Paid / Davido Threatens To Sue A Store For Accusing His Crew Of Stealing Perfume / Tax Evasion: Davido Threatens To Release Names Of Those Owing Him In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Father, Your Mother And You Will All Die – Davido Threatens His Creditor by Meekdon: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
It is indeed a black Friday for Nigerian singer,Davido as a recent developments surrounding the ongoing N60m debt saga involving the famous singer and his jeweler friend turn enemy, has emerged
The man who accused Davido of death threats after absconding with his N60m, Afolabi Kazeem has continued to raise alarm as the threat continues.
The audio captures Davido saying;
“Hello G, this is David. If you want to die, come to my house, you’re a bastard!God will punish your whole family, everybody, your mother your father, even your future children. All of you will die if you come to my father’s house and my father’s office”.

The release of this recording has brought many to question the accused on why he would threaten him, whilst others wonder what the man did to warrant Davido’s anger and bitterness as he’s heard, evidently fuming, over the phone
It may be recalled that Afolabi Kazeem called out Davido, for allegedly absconding with his N60m and now threatening his life. According to him, he gave Davido the money as investment for a jewelry business in 2011 but the singer failed to keep up with his end of the deal
Irrespective of what the fans think, it is only but a matter of time before these grown adults put their anger and bitterness to rest

http://www.kendogist.com/2018/04/your-father-your-mother-and-you-will.html

Re: Your Father, Your Mother And You Will All Die – Davido Threatens His Creditor by Meekdon: 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Shares Photograph Of ‘incredible Gathering’ With Kim Kardashian / Check Out Nicki Minaj's Raunchy Album Cover Everyone Is Talking About Online / I Spent A Lot Of Night Crying When Mo' Hit Tore Apart' - Dr Sid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.