Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

If Buhari Loves Nigeria,he Should Not Contest In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Loves Nigeria,he Should Not Contest In 2019 (885 Views)

El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" / El-Rufai: Buhari Loves Rotimi Amaechi Like His Son, He Trusts Him Absolutely / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Loves Nigeria,he Should Not Contest In 2019 by doctokwus: 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2018
Though President Muhammadu Buhari has made his intention known to seek re election in 2019,I feel he has made the wrong call.
For any little legacy he would leave,any little integrity left for him to redeem,and for the continued corporate existence of Nigeria,Buhari can and should rescind that decision for the following reasons:
(1)He has left us more divided and divisive we ever can be,due to his sectional acts,parochial appointments and selectiveness in policies,speech,goverment direction and overall perception.
(2)

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Loves Nigeria,he Should Not Contest In 2019 by adehsenior(m): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
Buhari must finish his 8 years before leaving. All of those shouting sai baba must shout this time around. Nonsence
Re: If Buhari Loves Nigeria,he Should Not Contest In 2019 by SalamRushdie: 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Unfortunately the word integrity and every thing it stands for have never been synonymous with Buhari neither will it ever be with him ..Buhari will have to be overwhelmed out of power by the will of the Nigerian people

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Loves Nigeria,he Should Not Contest In 2019 by doctokwus: 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
adehsenior:
Buhari must finish his 8 years before leaving. All of those shouting sai baba must shout this time around. Nonsence
To what end?
Remember even if one is not in Nigeria,the effects of another 4years of him,would affect loved ones.
If the catastrophe that another 4 years of his kind of rule falls,remember it would fall on everyone of us.

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Loves Nigeria,he Should Not Contest In 2019 by doctokwus: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Unfortunately the word integrity and every thing it stands for have never been synonymous with Buhari neither will it ever be with him ..Buhari will have to be overwhelmed out of power by the will of the Nigerian people
I have my genuine fears on the possibility of him being voted out.
With the desperation of wanting to cling onto power at all costs,comes my other fear;those not ready to accept him and the method of the election outcome,going all out for broke.
I still maintain that his not recontesting may save us all an outcome that are the stuff of nightmares.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Buhari Loves Nigeria,he Should Not Contest In 2019 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
doctokwus:
Though President Muhammadu Buhari has made his intention known to seek re election in 2019,I feel he has made the wrong call.
For any little legacy he would leave,any little integrity left for him to redeem,and for the continued corporate existence of Nigeria,Buhari can and should rescind that decision for the following reasons:
(1)He has left us more divided and divisive we ever can be,due to his sectional acts,parochial appointments and selectiveness in policies,speech,goverment direction and overall perception.
(2)
He's gonna win
Re: If Buhari Loves Nigeria,he Should Not Contest In 2019 by doctokwus: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
Drchristian:
He's gonna win
So you say.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Loves Nigeria,he Should Not Contest In 2019 by doctokwus: 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2018
(2)He has shown incapability to tackle corruption.
Obasanjo started well on that account but later later in his regime used it as a tool of vendetta against his opponents.
YarAdua looked promising and gave free hand for agencies concerned to do their job,using due process.
Jonathan was weak in fighting corruption and allowed people close to him and powerful appointees free access to the treasury.
Buhari does not seem capable because I feel his has been an integrity and anti corruption crusader built on shaky and deceptive foundation.
So he lacks the moral foundation and will to fight this kind of fight.
(3)

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Loves Nigeria,he Should Not Contest In 2019 by doctokwus: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
(3)He has shown incapability in defeating BH as he campaigned.
But more worrisome is that he has shown incompetence coupled with the lack of willpower and courage to rein in the killing field Nigeria has become.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Loves Nigeria,he Should Not Contest In 2019 by Malikcoker: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2018
Are we now Judging a President based on speeches?? Trump is an international danger whenever he speaks.
Re: If Buhari Loves Nigeria,he Should Not Contest In 2019 by doctokwus: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
Malikcoker:
Are we now Judging a President based on speeches?? Trump is an international danger whenever he speaks.
?
Re: If Buhari Loves Nigeria,he Should Not Contest In 2019 by IsaAbubakar: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2018
ngeneukwenu aka ikpunnu ikpummiri Clerverly CilicMarin come and see your nightmare grin

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Loves Nigeria,he Should Not Contest In 2019 by Truckpusher(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2018
doctokwus:
(2)
Wailing more than the wailers.

How market ? tongue tongue

Buhari must win by any means necessary and I will vote for him not because I like him and his parochial pattern of leadership but to scorn you and his numerous zombies.
Re: If Buhari Loves Nigeria,he Should Not Contest In 2019 by doctokwus: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
Truckpusher:
Wailing more than the wailers.

How market ? tongue tongue

Buhari must win by any means necessary and I will vote for him not because I like him and his parochial pattern of leadership but to scorn you and his numerous zombies.
Case of cutting your nose to spite your face?
That's foolishness if you ask me.
Remember,the havoc to be caused by the torrential rain would fall on everyone,including family,friends and loved ones!
Re: If Buhari Loves Nigeria,he Should Not Contest In 2019 by Truckpusher(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
doctokwus:

Case of cutting your nose to spite your face?
That's foolishness if you ask me.
Remember,the havoc to be caused by the torrential rain would fall on everyone,including family,friends and loved ones!
I don't fuckiñg care .
As long as it will hurt your kind i'm fine with it .

Sometimes you need to burn down your house for a new order to come.
Re: If Buhari Loves Nigeria,he Should Not Contest In 2019 by doctokwus: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
Truckpusher:
I don't fuckiñg care . As long as it will hurt your kind i'm fine with it .
Sometimes you need to burn down your house for a new order to come.
Your case is strong!

(1) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Procures Innoson Vehicles For Police / German TV: Boko Haram Still Controls Territory, Buhari Is Lying / Help Nigeria Out, Frank Begs British PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.