Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Admits He Slept With Nina In The House (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Admits He Slept With Nina In The House (video) (323 Views)

Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Protected By Bodyguards To A Secret Location(video) / Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Admits He Slept With Nina In The House (video) by Naijaslog: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
The winner of the Big Brother Naija reality show, Miracle has admitted that he slept with Nina while in the House.

Miracle, the Big Brother Naija 2018 winner, has admitted that he and Nina actually had s*x in the house.

He admitted to this in an interview with Delphinator. When asked if they had s*x in the house, he said; “Yeah, we were intimate”

According to him, he was only just being human.

Asked if it was a strategy, he said: “All these strategy thing, I didn’t go in with any strategy, I was Just being myself, whatever I did inside, I’d do outside. S*x is the last thing I’d use as a strategy. I am human, so I no even send those things”

Watch video at: https://www.naijaslog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-2018-winner-miracle-admits-he.html

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest South East Nigerian Nollyhood Actors For 2018 / Rapper G-eazy Arrest Triggered By Fan Seeking A Photo "Watch" / Dino Melaye Is A Model Of Confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.