Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today (40723 Views)

Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him / Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi / Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by ikdaddy01(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by oyetunder(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
sad Your leaders are not from the space. Obj...Gej...buhari are just what an average nigerians are. limited brains.
Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by wexyee: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
Drnice2:
Let me remind Nigerians, that this Meeting is a Peace/Freedom House Meeting where other Leaders are also invited. And not a sort of a Closed Door Meeting. Meanwhile, Trump has stylishly mocked Nigeria again this time calls it a "Third Party Country." Lol! Trump is smart, check his recent tweet. If you doubt me, argue with your fingers.
lol.... see how unsmart you sound.... reduce hate and have a long life

3 Likes

Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by evatee(m): 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
can anything good come out of nazareth buhari?
waiting patiently for the dullard to disgrace us in 5 4 3 2. . . grin

when u dont have better thing to say why wasting space??
Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by ikdaddy01(m): 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
President declares interest to contest 2019, travels to UK.
President is invited by Washington DC......

1 Like

Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by israelmao(m): 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
Evablizin:
Hahahahahahahahaha,gringrin

I wish.gringrin

Buhari has suffered in the hands of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by zinaunreal(m): 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
Always disgracing us

1 Like

Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by Andrewgame42: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Am just afraid of what baba will say about us again... Let him better follow the script

1 Like

Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Guys, let's focus on the agenda of the meeting. grin
Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by izaray(f): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hope Buhari won't sell our country out this time around cool
Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by Javiv(m): 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
Meanwhile to make easy cash online contact me on WhatsApp 08115434615. Is free!!!
Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by HegenIkomkeh(m): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2018
Drnice2:
Let me remind Nigerians, that this Meeting is a Peace/Freedom House Meeting where other Leaders are also invited. And not a sort of a Closed Door Meeting. Meanwhile, Trump has stylishly mocked Nigeria again this time calls it a "Third Party Country." Lol! Trump is smart, check his recent tweet. If you doubt me, argue with your fingers.
You got it all wrong bro.
He was referring to the meeting with Kim Jon-un,not Buhari.
Follow up on his other tweets and understand properly,don't just dive into conclusion.

5 Likes

Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
nairavsdollars:
We are fasting and praying so that Buhari won't demarket our country before Trump

Is there anything left to demarket?
Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by Dronedude(m): 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
buhari doesnt stay awake up to that time.
Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by troublemakea(m): 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2018
Drnice2:
Just accept you are pained by that. Trump for the first time knowing he would meet a Dullard today, stylishly mocked Nigeria. Don't quote again cos you won't get a reply.

it's thrilling to see a slowpoke as buhari. trump dissed Nigeria, he is smart bla bla bla

and yet you wount tell us how. abeg take your stupidity outta here

4 Likes

Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by Deltayankeeboi: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
evatee:

when u dont have better thing to say why wasting space??
i forgot you are lawma. oga evatee if its wasted space you want. come and collect it grin
Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by troublemakea(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
HegenIkomkeh:
You got it all wrong bro.
He was referring to the meeting with Kim Jon-un,not Buhari.
Follow up on his other tweets and understand properly,don't just dive into conclusion.

don't mind the stark slowpoke Drnice2

1 Like

Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by 4dor: 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
Drnice2:

Trump was talking about the North Korea issue. grin

3 Likes

Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by newoffer: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
He will be murmuring PDP, Ghaddaffi, etc

2 Likes

Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by Our5k(m): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hopefully, Presidiot Boohary will blow another atomic bomb today and shame all his useless supporters again.
Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by HegenIkomkeh(m): 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
Drnice2:
Just accept you are pained by that. Trump for the first time knowing he would meet a Dullard today, stylishly mocked Nigeria. Don't quote again cos you won't get a reply.
Gentle man, are you this ignorant or are you just plain stupid?
Trump wasn't referring to Buhari in his tweet.
Stop decieving people!

3 Likes

Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by Nicecarter: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
Drnice2:
. do you have difficulties in reading..? cause i am not understanding
Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by AloneTK: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Drnice2:

May I say this. I read the tweet and there's is nothing in there that shows Nigeria or Buhari was being mocked. Third party country does not signify what you insinuated.
Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by nevilbot: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2018
Drnice2:

It's very obvious you don't understand English if u bliv the third party country in trump's tweet was a reference to Nigeria. Let me help u out of your ignorance. The tweet is about a meeting point for d upcoming summit between USA and north Korea and d third party country refers to another country outside of USA or north Korea being used as the meeting point.

Go ask your English teacher for your tuition refund!!

5 Likes

Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by MrMystrO(m): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
Drnice2:

Why can't people just accept they are wrong?? EVEN WHEN ITS PLAINLY OBVIOUS? You see the problem with Nigerians? Sentimentality!! And this one would be criticizing buhari, when obviously if they put him in the same position, he'll be worse!! **Spits**

4 Likes

Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by Saphiex(m): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2018
Drnice2:
Hmmm....you obviously need to read the tweet again. He is referring to the North Korea and South Korea peace meeting. The peace house is a symbolic place being proposed for the meeting between the two leaders and other leaders. Both countries share ties to the symbolic house. Trump is only seeking for people's opinions, if it would be better to hold the meeting in the peace house or another country all together, which is a third party country. My dear, his tweet has nothing to do with Nigeria or any third world nation.

3 Likes

Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by truthstands12: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Everything well arranged and timed unlike our own

That's the schedule of a President that is busy and has a lot in plan to achieve for his people. You can't go there and take his time unnecessarily unlike what we have here. Can beloved president Trump pls help us ask Nigeria president why he's keeping mute over the incessant killing of Nigerians by herdsmen?

2 Likes

Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by johnwell(m): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Drnice2:

that is why he invited the "Third Party president"
Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by TIDDOLL(m): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Drnice2:

What you just said, is totally irrelevant, dude was asking a simple question on where should b the rendezvous Point for the meeting with North Korea.... undecided

You are really smart undecided

3 Likes

Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by omoluka: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Buhari will be spending over 2 hours with trump, that's more than enough to expose the Dullard sufficiently to anyone as a stark idiot
While i agree that he is a stark idiot but you should tamper justice with Mercy grin
SalamRushdie:
Buhari will be spending over 2 hours with trump, that's more than enough to expose the Dullard sufficiently to anyone as a stark idiot
While i agree that he is a stark idiot but you should at least tamper justice with Mercy

2 Likes

Re: President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today by hush15: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2018
Drnice2:

What i would like to see is what Buhari's schedule is like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts Drones, Military Uniforms, Others In Lagos (Pictures) / Yusuf Lasun Defects From APC To PDP - PDP Vanguard / Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.