Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,835 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Femi Worship – God Of Wonders - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Femi Worship – God Of Wonders (296 Views)

God Of Wonders By Chinyere Euphemia / Top 10 Naija Gospel DJ Mix in 2020 | Download "Non Stop" Praise and Worship / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Worship – God Of Wonders by Mikkydamzblog(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
Source:http://mikkydamz..co.ke/2018/04/femi-worship-god-of-wonders.html?m=1

Femi Olutosho Joseph popularly known as
Femi worship is a seasoned worshiper rooted in God and ordained by Grace to be an ambassador of God’s presence and a tabernacle of worship to this generation . He is presently based in Kaduna State , Nigeria . He is also the visioneer of WORSHIP AMBASSADORS NETWORK (WAN ) , whose vision is to raise and build God’ s Generals in the place of worship in this season where God seeks true worshippers in spirit and in truth .
The mission is to lead Men and women to worship God in all totality and authenticity using the instrumentality of worship to transform lives , break yokes , and to set at liberty those who are oppressed .
His drive is in Isaiah 55 : 5 and 60 : 15 : “ A nation I do not know I shall be called and those nations who are yet to know me shall run unto me because of the holy one of Israel who has endowed me with splendor ( Glory ) . Therefore, God is making me an eternal excellence and a joy of many generations ” .
God of Wonders was birthed under divine inspiration by the Holy Spirit … .
According to Femi Worship :
“ I was in a meeting for a miracle and deliverance service . During my ministration, I started hearing a new song in my spirit , I picked up the song but immediately after my ministration i forgot the song . However , I pleaded with the Holy Spirit to help me remember the song . On my way to Ibadan that midnight , the song came back . I sang the song at a program in Ibadan and I was shocked at what happened . Immediately , I knew this song is one of the songs for the season.
This song is written by Femi worship and produced by Lord Louis .
God of wonders is a song that shows the limitless power and sovereignty of God .

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your Song On 20 Sites For Just 7k On 8 Sites For Just 3k / D.I.B - Lagos / Passionate Young Artistes Can Now Record Their Songs For As Low As 5k(earlybird)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.